My Family (glass collection)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by GMAN420, Apr 18, 2012.

1. What's up guy's, kinda new here but plan on sticking around and being apart of the community, Now I just wanted to show you guys my glass collection, I know they are not name brand but they are pretty decent and surprisingly durable as well as thick.

Attached Files:

2. Hey, first off let me say welcome to grasscity forums! I'm sure you'll like it here.
    I like your collection you got there, all looking good for daily toking!
    I really like the 5th picture with the blue mouth piece bubbler, any diffusion on the downstem?

3. Nice collection man, My brother has that same orange(his is orange) snow globe pipe.

Tbh most of those pieces look like what i find in my LHS, the bub in the last pic looks like it came from the same blower that does most of my towns glass,lol.

4. #4 GMAN420, Apr 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2012
    Hey Lazyboy808 thanks man! Am sure your right, people seem real down to earth here. Yeah they are and I do toke daily my friend except when am at work LOL. Yes It does have diffusion (about 17 slits) and It hit's incredibly smooth

5. Thanks man! Nice, I wouldn't doubt It It's a small world LOL. I got the bub from one of my client's for 15$ he owns a smokeshop so I get most of my pieces from there.

6. Thats a nice little collection man. Some solid concentrator pieces. In time it shall grow !