My Family!! (12.3mp Pics, All Unique Glass)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by neff, Jul 2, 2009.

1. #1 neff, Jul 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2009
    Well I've gone though alot of pieces, but those were all cheap and never something I actually loved. I decided if I'm going to buy somethngs its going to have to be something everyons like "Damnnnn". So this is my family, always making additions.

Family Shot
    [​IMG]

Newest Bowl - $45. Loved the colors and the mushroom looks like its in a sunset, its amazing and I had to have it, Blue Mushroom;).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Glass Blunt= $20 along with my MINDBLOWING streamroller-75$Pricey.. but it was at seaside, what do you expect?
    [​IMG]

The streamroller used to have a crazy dragon on the inside, but somehow snapped :/... waiting to try to fix it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And to close it all out, my baby that was $175($200 retail) plus the rasta bowl $20.. Broke:(.

[​IMG]

And here is some m39 lookin bud, insane with the PHS Perc. :)
    [​IMG]

2. dude, change the size asap.

3. way way way way way way way way wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much water in that dome homie

4. I love that unique spoon :p

5. I know its cause I had ice in the ice catcher that last time i used the bong before i took the picture and i just didnt take the time to cleaen it or the pciture

6. Man all of your glass is sick, very nice family.

7. Phx,steamroller,bowl, and a crackpipe. The rest of the stuff is not considered "peices".

8. I don't know anything that is considered a "peice"

And i see no crackpipe anywhere

9. Man im digging the hell out of that spoon...

The rest is nice stuff and I think Basack thought your glass blunt was a crackpipe.

P.S. make sure and clean the pubes off your pieces (Steamroller) before you take more pics.... :p

10. please change pic size

like your crack pipe!