Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My eyes not getting red?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ReggaeSun2, Mar 19, 2010.

1. I've been smoking a lot, and, I've realized, that, my eyes don't get bloodshot, is there a reason for this? Am I not getting as high as some people do? What's going on :(?

2. It depends, each person is different.

My eyes don't get red but i have a naturally low tolerance as well.
    The perfect combo.

3. I'm the exact same. I wouldn't complain about it. As long as you're getting high there's no problem and you don't have to worry about getting eyedrops which is a plus

4. and what is the problem. trust me, your lucky. my eyes get red as fuck

5. could be natural, do you by any chance wear contacts? because i do and when i'm high my eyes don't get too red either

6. I wouldn't be complaining, I'd be happy as butt if my eyes didn't get red.

7. Try squeezing a little lemon juice in there. Should solve the problem :)

8. Nice, I thought it was a fuck up. I've got a high tolerance, so, I'm the perfect combo :D

9. ye ive never had this problem either, my eyes are naturally just a lil bloodshot on their own (either that or ive been baked since birth lol) and dont really show it.

i know a guy whose eyes go fuckin insanely red and start to close pretty much, but hes just a pussy:cool: