Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My eyes are permanently fucked

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Boojeah, Mar 11, 2009.

1. what up GC?

alright i smoke weed every day and it seems now like even when im not blazin on the daily my eyes just have this look to them and i think it makes some people uncomfortable... lol

I also wear contacts, i need to know if my eyes appear permanently *****ed/a bit red because of weed, contacts, stress or something else

Does anyone have a similar experience and if so what did you find helps

2. I've been having the same problem people assume im blazed even if i havnt smoked yet that day. Dont know how to help you though haha

3. Heh, yeah. I would usually wear my red eyes with pride but when your trying to get with a girl you gotta look your best know what i mean?

The perma stoned look aint helpin...

4. In short, blaze everyday. That way they can't accuse you of being high, you will be high!!!:D

5. I've known a few people who had the same problem as you, I'm pretty sure you can't do anything about it, I'm going through the same thing even though my eyes are never red people just always think I'm high for some reason. :smoke: If you don't want to look high all the time maybe offset the redness of your eyes with a really red shirt or something, or some other vivid color, I think that might work. Maybe not idk, :bongin:.

6. Maybe you have pink eye! jk, but I have this too, I just put some drops in every morning and i'm good till I get tired and start yawning.

7. I deffinately get the "burned out" eyes when im not smoking. I actually look worse when i havent smoked that day. Everyone always says i look high when im sober and i look fine when im blazed as fuck........:confused:

8. lol I deal with the same shit. People think I'm high 24/7 now even though I'm only high like 12/7.

9. Uh huh, my eyes look stressed or just not good when i havent blazed now, got a slight glare/***** to them

but when i blazed they look moist/clear, just nice in general, kind of an oxymoron

10. haha no they'll just be right when they do

11. I had a friend who had never smoked but got fired from his cash register job just cause he LOOKED high all the time. Pretty ridiculous

12. +rep for you my brother :hello:

And yeah, been smokin every day for 7 years and glad to say I'm permastoned :smoke:

It's actually pretty awesome, teachers could never tell when I was high and when I wasn't because I acted the same either way.

As for the red eye thing. Just get used to using some eye drops after you smoke and it should go away when you're not high. :smoke:

13. i believe vitamin b12 and vitamin b6 (supplements can be found at any farmacy.) with a healthy breakfast can help strengthen eyes.

14. me too lol its weird unless im super-blazed

15. hate this!!!! when im not burnt people talking to me and are just like dude your so burnt im like dude shut the fuck up no im not and i get really offended like even if i were burnt shut the fuck up its not your business why would you feel the need to tell me if im burnt i know alright, im the one that smoked. shut up .

sorry bras if im harshin all your mellows, just had to get that out there

16. my dad had perma red eyes because of his contact solution. the doctor told him to get "aquify" its a little blue bottle of solution and its more expensive. but it fixed the redness

17. Yea I have contacts and deal with the same problem. I just took a T-Break and my eyes are white again but try putting drops in everyday regardless to make em white. :smoke:

18. I wear contacts and seem to have the same problem. I'm a daily smoker though so it doesn't bother me.
    Yeah, I'm gonna take vitamin supplement advice from someone who spells pharmacy with an "F" lol

19. I always worry about my eyes. I hope your eyes get better dude.

20. #20 PennLaxPlayer, Mar 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2009
    I hope all of you don't use Clear Eyes on a daily basis. Seems like that could be a common problem in this thread considering we all smoke pot.

Edit: Just in case that is the case for some of you.

Concerning overuse or pro-longed use of clear eyes.

Seek emergency medical attention if you think you have used too much of this medicine.
    An overdose of naphazoline and zinc ophthalmic is not likely to cause life-threatening symptoms. However, using the medication too long or too often may worsen your symptoms and cause damage to the blood vessels in your eyes.