Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My experiences with hemp oil

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by PositiveAttitudeMachine, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Well I have a friend who just got back to me. I gave her a MoM site to use and after drs sent her home to die cuz of nothing they could do. She was out of bed hiking feeling amazing and the doctors can't explain why her cancers shrinking and how she's still alive.

2. [quote name='"markhener"']Well I have a friend who just got back to me. I gave her a MoM site to use and after drs sent her home to die cuz of nothing they could do. She was out of bed hiking feeling amazing and the doctors can't explain why her cancers shrinking and how she's still alive.[/quote]

Not sure what MoM is but to clarify she treated with hemp oil?

3. [quote name='"pezlet"']

Not sure what MoM is but to clarify she treated with hemp oil?[/quote]

Wasn't even hemp oil just the hash oil they advertise she's been cooking with it for every meal and switch to a vegan diet also cutting out sugars.

4. Im confused as well. Oil, as in the oils in this thread/others(Rick Simpson oil?) or oil, hemp seed oil.

Sorry, just trying to claify haha

5. Hash oil. It's oil none the less from female plants just can't say same method as ricks. Costs $95 for 25ML I think. She's combined that in her cooking along with a pure vegan diet. She's been seeing great results.

6. [quote name='"markhener"']Hash oil. It's oil none the less from female plants just can't say same method as ricks. Costs $95 for 25ML I think. She's combined that in her cooking along with a pure vegan diet. She's been seeing great results.[/quote]

Any idea on the amount of bud or plant used to make that oil? I'm trying to get a general idea of just how much cannabis it actually takes to cure cancer haha. I can never tell how much people are actually taking to see results

7. 60gs of oil in 3 months is what Rick Simpson says I believe. Make of that what you will, I don't have cancer so I can't vouche for it haha

8. one pound... as fast as you can eat the hemp/hash oil...

9. #69 hurb1, Sep 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2012
    any word on that fucker mole i want to get rid of mine lol
    I figured the avb wouldnt work, need to run some like rick simpson from some raw indica. Im really curious about the skin healing properties because from what i read this is like some crazy miracle cure. But i need to see it with my own eyes. Not from some dudes who look like they also tell fishing stories. THis dude rick simpson all redneck in the middle of nowhere canada has the cure to one of mans most prolific and destructive sicknesses. Come on man. Bring this shit in the light!! Is this real or not?

10. We need to encourage people to post results for any little experiments they willingly do on themselves and to try to be professional about how they present/document it so it actually helps. Since pharma is kinda bullshit and the medical community has to worry about legality, we might as well take the reins and try to test stuff so at least WE know it's limitations and potential even if the medical community can't use the knowledge.

11. duct tape... just cover it... about a week problem solved...no need to waste good oil

12. I tried to rid my mole with the oil I made from abv, but I didnt have much to keep up on reapplying so I still have it. However, The mole did turn pink and hair has ceased to grow from it since I tried my experiment (tmi?). I will be trying again with fresh oil when I make my new batch.

Speaking of which, I got a call from HC today, everything was processed and approved. Now its just the waiting game to receive the paperwork, which I am thinking should arrive by Wednesday (the glass is half full):smoke:

13. #73 Asthmatic, Sep 7, 2012
    There is already enough proof out there it is just on ignore because of political prejudice. Talking with your MD's about your results will do more to mainstream our medicine than talking here. The AMA runs the NIH and the NIH tells the DEA if it is medicine or not. The only people that come here already know or have lots of cause to suspect that the medicine works though many don't know how to use it, or they want to use it because they want to use it and are looking for an excuse to do so under the cover of being medical. ("Do I qualify?")

I get a positive kick out of watching my weight loss MD chart about what has been going on with me. She looks like she is writing a book every time we chat. She knew me before my PCP wrote my recommendation, and she sees the results now a year and a half after the change. That is spelled Increased Muscle Mass and she has machinery that is measuring the change. Pain and Asthma are improved enough that I can exercise for the first time since I was smoking dope in high school and that was the only time in my life that I ever could exercise before they changed my Med's. to Cannabis.

Spoke to my PCP about my next DEXA Scan and we will be doing that in Nov. Again if my bone density has changed in the expected way it will be measurable results but without the rest of the context, the steroids I'm not taking for my asthma and the fact that the cannabinoids are bone growth regulators besides being immune system regulators is of little value to any one here. But showing my MD's better Asthma control and the research about bone growth regulation will give them context they can write books about.

I made a casual comment at a social gathering about my upcoming DEXA and the fact that Cannabinoids are able to reverse osteoporosis. You should have seen the little old ladies sit up and pay attention. Most of my MD's are of a grandmotherly age also and none of this will be lost on them either. Want to see a change in the law? Show granny how to fix her brittle bones. The women of the world will rise up like the force of nature that they are and things will change in the twinkle of an eye.

14. I cant rep... i will await the results from the tests

15. #75 Asthmatic, Sep 7, 2012
    There is no doubt what the outcome will be, I already know. I'm paying for the test to prove the point to my PCP and have the documentation in my medical record if I ever need it in court.

I took a few nasty falls this last summer one diving out of the way of an angry horse who was communicating a believable threat suggesting I was about to be kicked in the stomach. No broken bones, no issues.

I suspect the disc's in my back are regenerating too but that may be a bit more difficult and expensive to show. Then again if it is obvious enough the guy who writes the report on the DEXA might just comment.

16. So I've been talking on a few threads about the need for the blades out there to consume their Omega-3, 6 & 9 fats because of their roll in regulation of neurotransmitters and receptors. Anyway I think they have been lowering my tolerance to our medicine in a good I don't need to take as much these days way.

I don't remember where I was writing about it the other night but for the first time since I've been on my new Asthma medicine I had one get too old in the fridge and go bad. Rancid. Last time I mixed an Asthma medicine I cut how much hash oil I put in the medicine in half because of the OD and it still got too old and went bad.

I threw away almost 1/3 of the batch.

It has been nagging at me since I threw it out. At first I thought it was just the fresh juiced leaves but I haven't been a juicer long enough for that to be a factor. I suspected the Omega's of lowering my tolerance after the OD but wasn't really sure. I think we need to get some blades who know their dose to test and see if they get similar results that is better mileage from less medicine by daily supplementation of Omega fatty acids.

17. I freeze mine....rather than refrigerate mine

18. I freeze my inputs, Hash Oil, Kief, Hemp Seed Oil but not the medicine I'm using actively. It looks like I need to freeze at least 1/2 of what I have mixed up ready for use too.

Here I thought the big news is need less medicine....

:hello: THANKS Tihspeed! :hello:

19. [quote name='"Asthmatic"']

I freeze my inputs, Hash Oil, Kief, Hemp Seed Oil but not the medicine I'm using actively. It looks like I need to freeze at least 1/2 of what I have mixed up ready for use too.

Here I thought the big news is need less medicine....

:hello: THANKS Tihspeed! :hello:[/quote]

Me 2

But I don't need meds on the regular....so I freeze mine....the only downside is my alcohol burns away...so it has to be consumed in a timely manner