Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My experience

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vrginsmoker, Mar 7, 2017.

1. So guys I've been looking around the forums and I know there are a lot of stories about people having a bad experience but I would like to know if anyone had one like me. First time I smoked I was alone smoking a blunt I took about 8 hits and went inside and felt was pretty baked, I was a little smiley and giggly and honestly dont remember much. The second time I still had the same blunt but it was in my hot car for a few days in the cigarillo wrapper (not so smart I know) and I smoked it alone and it tasted terrible but I got a little high off it. The third time I smoked I was with a group of friends and we were smoking a bong, I took about 4 rips of it and it tasted terrible to me I felt like I wanted to puke, I was laughing and giggly until I was walking around my friends a couple times and all of a sudden I felt like it was harder for me to breathe and I felt like I walked in that circle a million times and I started getting very scared and dizzy, things were moving and I don't remember exactly what I saw but I felt like I was on another planet, and I was frightened I was shaking and It kept getting worse and I thought I was actually going to die, I kept drinking water but It was not helping, my friends were done smoking and we were going to leave but I had a very hard time getting up and I was too weak to walk normally. My friends ordered some food at a restaurant and I tried eating something but I started puking it out. My friends dropped me off at home and I puked again. I haven't tried smoking weed for months after that until a couple days ago I went out with some friends and decided to try it again they had a blunt and I took 2 hits and it tasted even worse than I remembered, I felt like I was going to puke and I tried relaxing a little after that and sat down but I was feeling nauseous, dizzy and was starting to have trouble breathing , the left side of my throat felt like it was starting to swell up. After that I was just siting down and I was feeling better but wasn't getting that high feeling with the giggling I had the first two times I smoked, instead I felt very tired. Anybody have a similar experience like this? Could it be because I smoked with people around me? Or could I be allergic? Or is it because I smoked that bad weed I left in my car in the heat?

2. Don't complain about the effects. That why we smoke it! I want to feel like i am on another planet. No complaints from me. If you don't like it, then don't smoke it.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Man I'm all for going to another planet but I was having trouble breathing and my heart rate was going crazy and I was scared.

4. its the nicotine, you are probably smoking tobacco in the bong bowls. try smoking a j with only bud

• Like Like x 2
  5. Everytime I hear stories like this reminds me of my first few times, that giggling and easy feeling you had? Got that my first few times smoking but I was not high, thought I was but guessing it's placebo effect, 5th time smoking however got stoned, thought my shit was laced at first because that was too powerful like you said thought I was in space.

Are you positive you got stoned before the experience in question? Some people, myself included, didn't get high the first few times even after holding it in the right way. Try it again, if it's similar to your past experience then congrats you got stoned, don't complain about it at all. Some of us would do a human sacrifice to get that type of buzz again. Hope everything goes well for you in the future.

6. You need to stop smoking that baccy blunts. Taking huge hits from a blunt as a first time smoker will fuck you up something good. You're greening out. 4 bong rips? Take it easy cheech. Try using a pipe and smoking a tiny amount and gradually moving up from there.

7. Hey, yeah the first time I was actually stoned, I first went outside and took around 3 hits and went inside and waited about 20 mins and didn't feel anything so I went back out and inhaled it better and went back inside and I could just tell I was. I can't explain to you perfectly because I don't remember it all but I was playing some gta doing online missions and I just lost track of what I was doing and I look back at the screen and I've got 100k from just standing idle in the missions while the other players completed it. I was also talking to my friend on the phone and I couldn't remember what he was saying but I guess I was holding a pretty good conversation. I wasn't really hungry after but I got myself some cool ranch doritos and I don't know how to explain this either but it felt different when I was eating them, I could feel all the salt spices or whatever on my tounge and I got the same amount of flavor in each one of the chips not like how usually the first one is full of flavor and then the rest don't seem like they have as much flavor.

8. Yeah my friends were saying that I wouldn't get high at all with only 2 bong rips so I believed them smh

9. That's what I was thinking too, I was also thinking small amounts of edibles? S
    I was thinking the same thing, I was also thinking maybe small amounts of edibles? Since I always feel like puking after smoking, maybe thats what is making me have these bad experiences

• Like Like x 1
  10. the worst experience that i had when smoking weed was when i hit the bong for the first time, i had a really bad feeling like nauseas and vomit..