My Experience

Discussion in 'General' started by FreaKe, Jul 1, 2012.

1. #1 FreaKe, Jul 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2012
    Just thought that I would share my most recent and worse experience that I recently had.

I am from the UK so I am used to smoking cheese since that is our favorite. :)

I'm not sure what I was smoking my friend just said it was old english, normally we have blues(blue cheese) and I'm fine with that I just get a bit of a high even when I shared about 1.5g with 2 friends but with this old english I had the worse experience I've had.

Now I am not really a heavy smoke and swore to my self before a started smoking i would only smoke when I havent had any for at least a month and I have kept to that and only smoked around 3 times, I'll tell you about those and those experiences.

First time.
    It was about .4g of some kind of Haze in a L joint. With this I had a great high within a few seconds and it didn't bother me but felt ok with no negative side effects. I took around 8 drags of it as it was my first time but after the first 2 all the other didnt make any difference to how i felt.

Second.
    I had around 1.5g of Blue Cheese spaced throughout the day, with this I also had no negative side effects but didnt really feel much after the first few drags. We would have around .5g in each joint and pass it around then in around 2 hours have another and do the same. This was probably my best experience as it was long and had no bad effects.

Third. Oh dear...
    Me and my friend put around .5g of some kind of weed I have no idea what it was he just called it english and old english and said it was shit so I took some pretty big drags and held them for around 5 seconds before ex-hailing I didnt feel nothing like no high for around 5mins and it just slowly crept up on me and it felt all right after the 5mins I just felt chilled but things got hard to do. Like I finished the joint waited a few mins then started climbing some tree with a some other friends as soon as i tried it start creeping up on me more faster after it had fully hit me I had THE WORSE DRYEST mouth EVER it was horrible it felt like i had no spit at all not even some moisture and i thought why not lick my hand to see if this is just my mind and my tongue was very wet so that confused me I then started to seek for drink so went to the shop and brought a big bottle of mountain dew but while i was seeking drink all i had in my mind was drink i didnt speak much i didnt do much other than just walk to the shop thoughtless until i got about half way and i started to feel like just walking was a very difficult task and started walking really slow and couldnt no matter how hard i tried walk any faster now once I had a drink it was a great releif I downed about half the bottle and after around 5 mins I came down for a minute or so and just to let any one who doesnt know that is because of the energy drink i googled it once i got home, but when i came down it was like one moment im stoned cant walk then with in a second i felt normal suddenly sped up walking and started talking again but then it crept up on me again and i felt the same now we went on doing what ever for a few hours but i was feeling like i said above for 2 hours (i checked what time it was when it hit me cus i wanted to know around when it would stop i know it was around 3 hours but it only took 2 i also had a hard time remembering the time it was when it hit me)

During the 2 hours I experienced many effects but not all at the same time. I had exteme dry mouth throughout and i experienced stages of: laziness, tingly skin like when i touched my skin (face and hands etc) it felt kinda like pins and needles, paranoia(was kinda a big one often felt people were looking at me differently people were talking about me but because i knew these are known effects i just kept telling my self it was the weed and manged to keep pulling my self together and there was one other thing that i dont know weather was real or not when I was around the largest amount of people I heard some one shouting my name but i kept looking and because it felt like everyone was looking at me I couldn't figure weather it was my mind or real but everytime i looked away i heard the shout again but only around 3 times), slight itches felt intense and i had to itch them, slight pains i felt the same as usual but i couldn't get them off my mind, lack of concentration, felt real tired, and some more they just kept like taking turns lol but i would say paranoia and like not being able to do thing were most common e.g. i tried playing football(soccer) with friends but i couldn't hardly kick the ball nor stop it or anything and when i decided to stand at the side I felt like they were gunno kick it wrong and it was going to come at me and i couldn't take my eyes off the ball and i kept flinching when they kicked it hard.

After a while though i layed down on the grass and i felt so much better and it slowly worn off was very slowly though. I often found myself glaring as well and i will tell you one thing get stoned and light a fire it looks amazing but pretty much everything does trees, the sun light, grass, ugly girls everything. I also had some anxiety which i forgot to tell you about but only because i started to feel a little like i wasnt in control and stuff but because i had done my research on this stuff first which i would recommend every does before smoking so I pretty much knew how to deal with anything and what was real and what wasnt so i could be fairly normal.

I also understand now why stoners often look retarded and dont get nothing, you cant listen well and pay attention and you just stare at nothing at get extremely interested and intrigued with nothing.

This was the one that made me learn the most about being stoned and anyone that asks how it feels has to try it them selfs if they really want to know because people telling me didn't give me a idea of the real feel. Some bit I hated some i didnt mind and some were nice where you just feel "yeah man" as my friend says ahah.

Although there are many times you feel like your body is a slave to your mind and like you feel kinda like in a 3rd person view.

Well there my experiences give me some like feed back or what ever or some comparisons with your own experiences and heck if you can be bothered id be interested in reading your experiences.

Thanks for read I look forward to some comments.

2. Needs some paragraphs man

3. Sorry its so long didnt realise i was typing so much :L mostly wanted to share my third experience wasnt a real cool one but i had so many different experiences in one

4. Cheese is my least favourite

5. This would probably be better off in Real Life Stories man.

6. How come and whats you favorite?

7. This forum has a blog section ya know.

8. Nope i didnt I just came here.

9. I stopped reading at the first "cheese" knowing that I can't read this!