My experience with QuickFix 6.2 Plus.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Alexis1014, Apr 19, 2018.

1. I decided to write this because I know there has to be someone out there that has experienced similar stresses of the infamous DRUG SCREEN for a job. So I wanted to share my experience with Quick Fix 6.2 Plus. First things first, I did a TON of research online and read the experiences that others were having with the product. In my opinion Quick Fix is the only way to go, and make sure you order it from a trusted retailer. The cool thing is that you receive a batch number so you can check on the freshness of the batch once you get your package. It will come in a small box that has instructions/batch number, a 3oz bottle of the fake piss with a temp strip, a heating pad, a rubber band, and an extra squirt top. The Plus version only means that the bottle is bigger so you will get 3oz instead of 2. I would recommend it because it’s only a couple bucks more and there are chances that they will ask you to fill the cup more than you were expecting. So receiving the fake piss was the easy part..the hard part was creating a master plan to sneak it in and make sure it is at the right temp. Some girls go the route of hiding it in their boobs..well that wasn’t an option for me because it made my boobs look square and was very obvious that I had something in there. So my plan was hiding it in my crotch. I planned my outfit ahead of time. I wore about 5 pairs of underwear, compression shorts, and fleeced lined tights. Over the tights I wore a dress that flares out a bit at the bottom. I stuffed the bottle in my crotch and practiced walking around my house. The temp is everything. There is a paper that says “specimen within range of 90-100?” And they will mark yes or no. If your temp is fucked..you’re fucked. So fast forward to the day of my test. Before I leave for my test I put the bottle in the microwave for 10 seconds without the cap. I used an actual thermometor to check the temp and compare it to the strip on the bottle. When I saw it was 96 I stuffed it in my crotch. It comes with a rubber band to attach the heating pad to the bottle but what I ended up doing was putting the heating pad on one of the layers of underwear I was wearing. I get to Labcorp and sign myself in. She says there are two people ahead of me and it shouldn’t take too long to get me in. I flipped through a bird magazine that was within reach while I waited. Then I was called back and asked to remove my jacket. She asked me to grab a cup and wash my hands. She informed me that I can’t flush or wash my hands after I’m done. She showed me the line to fill it up to and I walked into the bathroom and shut the door. First things first I pull the bottle out of my crotch and then sit down on the toilet. I had to actually pee of course to make it seem legit so while I was peeing I poured the bottle into the cup. DO NOT use the squirt top because I have read that it makes noise. I used the cap it comes with and just poured it. there was a temp strip on the cup so I knew I was good to go. What freaked me out is that it seemed like the 3oz bottle didn’t fill it up to the line she showed me. So like a total dumbass I sprinkled a little bit of my piss in the cup to top it off. It was absolutely stupid of me, but it is what it is. I handed the cup over, signed and initialed on some stuff and was out of there. Here’s where the freak out comes. I’m thinking I fucked myself over by putting a tiny bit of my own pee in the cup, but I did read a couple stories online where people did the same thing and passed. Some stories people failed so I DO NOT recommend that you do what I did. Save yourself the extra heart attack and give up your sample and tell them it was all you could squeeze out. Two days go by and I just got a call that I passed!!! So anyone out there that is freaking out and wondering if they will pass.. if you follow the instructions and make sure your temp is good, QuickFix will do the rest of the work for you! Be sure to get the newest formulation of it. For me it was QuickFix 6.2 Plus.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I used to sub with synthetic kits all the time. The only issues you need to be concerned with is keeping the sample between 91*F and 99*F and be sure to leave nothing in the trash. Glad it worked out for you.

• Like Like x 2
  3. It was my first time ever so I was terrified. I searched the ins and outs of the internet and figured since everyone else’s posts helped me that I would share my experience too!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thank you by the way!

• Like Like x 1