My experience with quick fix 2.0 October 2019

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by philys, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Hey everyone this story is about my use of quick fix 2.0. So the background of this is that I have been looking for a job for a very short time. I worked as a marketing director for a company but they moved overseas and I was not willing to, so I needed a new job. I am also an avid medical cannabis user and grower, so normally cleaning up would take longer than I could due to my medical conditions it treats but I was willing to clean up and just deal with my almost debilitating medical conditions. Well unfortunately that wasn't gonna be possible as I recieved a job offer only 1 week into searching, normally this would take months at my level but they really need someone. So there was just no way to clean up the old fashion way whatsoever. At first I was considering all kinds of detox drinks but even the best ones have as many bad reviews as they do good, so I was neverous to use them plus I am almost 350 lbs with a high fat percentage, yeah i realize I'm a fatty, so they probably wouldn't work for me regardless. So my next thing was getting clean urine but I am in a new state were I don't know anyone, I grew up on the East Coast. I decided to try synthetic urine because of all the great stuff I've heard. I went with quick fix 2.0 plus bottle, the 3 oz bottle. It's batch number is st193g10a, as of 10-28-2019 it is good according to their website. It was 40 bucks plus another 15-20 for the stash belt and 12-15 for express shipping. You can find it cheaper on other nonoffical websites but I would not. There is literally 1000s of stories about people buying it from a head shop and it being fake, so I spent the extra to ensure I got the real stuff. It came in a small unmarked shipping box and was billed as something untraceable. I opened it up and there was a box and the belt wrapped in plastic. Inside the box was two instruction cards, one for the urine and the other for the hand warmer they included. The hand warmer is supposed to be for 10 hours and is heat factory brand. There was also a rubber band to attach it to the bottle. The bottle has the batch number printed on it and a temperature strip that reads from 90-100 f. In their YouTube videos it shows two separate lids but that is no longer what is included, just one lid. There is two separate ways of heating it, a quick way and a long way. I can say that the quick way should be the only way because the long way may never work. With the quick way the first thing you gotta do is activate the heating pad 10-15 minutes before you microwave it. After that you are supposed to shake the bottle, take the lid off, take the seal off, loosely put the lid back on and microwave it for 10 seconds. Then you are supposed to take it out, put the lid on tightly and shake and read the temperature strip. I did this in my 1000 watt over the range GE microwave and it came out at 96f, perfect. I already had the stash belt on, it will even fit us fatties, and was gonna attach the warmer and leave then that's when shit went sideways. The shitty ass heater was supposed to get to 124-156 f but never even hit 95, or at least according to my laser temperature measurer. I was shaking it and trying to give it more time but it never got hot. I went to Walmart to find a new one but they didn't have them and I realized I would never find any in California, so I decided to risk it. I went back home and reheated the bottle, you can heat it as many times as you want but it will melt if you get it too hot and can only be used for one test. I got back home to find that the bottle was at 92f after about half an hour with the heater on it. I decided to reheat it for 5 seconds, which put it at 98-100. I attached the heater to back, and put front next to my body. It took 5 minutes to get there and about 10 while I was there. I literally took the test 30 minutes before I posted this, so in 72 hours we willl know if it passed Labcorps test. The test I took was the 793127 U9+SVT-Bund non- DOT. They did not watch me at all and there wasn't even blue dye in the toilet water. I took this test in Los Angeles.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Update: About 20 minutes ago I received the offical job offer, which wasn't going to be offered until they got the test back. It did truly work and gotta say thank you to quickfix and spectrum labs. it wasn't that difficult and worked out really well. i found out there is two offical distributors, quickfixurine.com and another one that was more expensive. There is also the manufacturers website urineluck.com. They are slightly cheaper than quickfixurine.com but do not offer the stash belt, fake penis for test when you get watched as a male, stash undies or the other stash things they offer. Also quickfixurine.com also had cheaper, quicker shipping. hopefully it helps everyone and please remember to check your batch number before you go. if they get one report it didn't work, they let everyone know it isn't any good, but it seems as if that has never happened but they still let you know. I hope this helps anyone who reads it

• Like Like x 2
  3. I bought two! One for myself and my partner. I’ve heard nothing but good things about this. I’m still job searching but I’m glad it worked for you and gives me hope as well. There was a thread about pee tests and what to do and someone mentioned the seal can make a *pop* sound so maybe open the seal under my shirt or something to reduce noise. Also, it might be a good idea to keep one in the vehicle incase of a surprise pee test - especially those with government or DoD jobs). I’m so glad you had a good experience and grats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. I've used QuickFix a few times and it always worked for me :)