Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My experience with ClearChoice Sub-Solution (OCT 2016!!!)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mr2Happy420, Oct 15, 2016.

2. Did you pass?

3. I think so. I have not heard anything From Lab Corp and my new employer said they are just waiting on the background check. What do you guys think?

4. I'm sure ur good, I havnt heard of it failing yet.... good luck with the new job

5. I just got word that I was hired. So another win for sub solution!!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Sweet news, Congratulation & Good luck. Personally sub solution is stached in my backpack just in case that Random call

• Like Like x 1
  7. The sub solutions really fucken works just took a 5 panel drug test and use the heat activator at a drug testing lab to make sure it really worked like they advertised it..because they do randoms at my work so I needed to be sure and yup the sub came thru ... so when it's your time just relax and piss..

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Well, I worked all week, so there's that. I guess I passed.

9. Hey guys, been following this thread for a month or so. Took the plunge on Clear Choice for a pre employment. Took the test today and they are sending the results out. Will let everyone know the results. Heres hoping.

10. Filled out my insurance papers and received all my official employee documents this week. Clear Choice Sub Solution works. I will never suffer through another detox again.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. I got the job! Had my first day of orientation today. Honestly can't believe that sub solution worked, but, it did! Gonna be picking up another one just in case. Seriously fucking stoked hahaha.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. I’ve been smoking for pain management. Well had a lab piss test today. I’ve had sub solution waiting. Here’s my story. I bought the thigh strap with it I microwave the water in a coffee cup for 30 seconds I pour the powder into the bottle then poured in the water. I bought some hot hands and put it on the back of the bottle and then put both into the thigh strap and I wore knee high tights under my jeans To help conceal any shape. I did not use the heating powder. I got to the lab I wore some decent clothes so I wasn’t judged the guy had me empty all my pockets and take off my hat and wash my hands and I went into the bathroom he said I had four minutes and not to flush My God it was stressful I was shaking and almost literally spilling the sample everywhere. The squirt lid Causes air suction so I ended up taking off the lid and just pouring it in I came out the temperature was good and he split the specimen and I initialed it and that was it. Should hear back next week I’ll let you know if I passed I really hope I did

13. I just took my test with sub-solution today at the hospital wellness center that I was hired for. It was very relaxed, gave me the cup, showed me to the bathroom, told me to make sure to lock the door so no one walks in on me lol and said come back to the room when your done. I kinda mistimed the temperature. I also had to do a physical right there and they asked me to show up 15 min early, which I did but they took me right away and did the physical. When I got to the bathroom I read 92, i thought it was too low so I said I couldnt pee, she said no problem you can get your picture taken and go to HR while you wait to pee. So I did what I had to do and then went to my car quickly, applied another warmer, waited for it to get to 98 and then went back in and took the test. They did the test right there and she said I passed! I believe they are sending it to a lab but the initial results are I passed. So it does work!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. I passed the split specimen lab drug test!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Today I had to take my file to HR from my dept after signing some documents. I decided to look through it before I gave it back and the results of my drug test were in it. It was faxed over to my HR dept only a half hour after I took it and every line for the drugs had a negative result. My specimen was not even sent out! I heard about subbing many many years ago and I can't believe I didn't even try to do it before now because I thought I would be nervous. I was far more nervous diluting than subbing. I still have the QF I bought, but probably will always use SS from here on out for peace of mind.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Has anyone had a issue with the powder dissolving and properly mixing in a timely manner?... asking cause my job does randoms so i have to mix it in the bathroom before submitting it to the person waiting outside the door. I'd only have a few minutes to poor the powder into the water and have it mixed and ready to submit.....

• Like Like x 1
  17. To my fellow smokers.... I hadn't smoked in 3 months but during thanksgiving weekend I smoked a gram of mid grade.... was wondering how long that be detectable in a lab test? I am a average build and weigh 185 pounds.... thanks

18. Your probably fine by now. If you haven't smoked in 3 months you should be clean. then the small amount you smoked would be out of your system quickly.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I have a friend on the inside of HR.... he told me a random is coming soon which is about right cause the hit us with one last December which is extra messed up considering it's just before Xmas and everyone has families and bills.... but they clearly don't care and don't mind putting someone on the street for a dirty test.... that said if it comes this week do u think it would be a smart move to sub for good measure? I cary sub solution in my sock for situations like this......

20. i haven't used sub before so im not familiar with it, if you are though go ahead. but i don't think you should have to worry. if you are tho get a dollar store test and double check before hand.
    Kinda sounds like the wanna clear house to make there own christmas bonus

• Like Like x 1