Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My experience with ClearChoice Sub-Solution (OCT 2016!!!)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mr2Happy420, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Hey, I created this account to just say that I used sub-solution and passed an Ecup test.

Im not an ad, for what thats worth.

I figure there are really only 2 real tests you have if you sub and you use an easier to beat test like an ecup. 1 is the temp and the 2 is the adulterant test.

Once they look at the strip and place at a cap on the sample, the only thing to beat is the test for creatine, gravity, ph, or uric acid. I doubt you'll get a 7 panel adulterant test, its expensive, so maybe a few. After that, the yellow water you bought better not test for drugs, so its just the adulterant.

I was worried about nitrites, case there is some false info out there, esp youtube that syn urine has high nitrites. Maybe bad brands? If youre worried about use, buy adulterant strips offline and test it. thats all you need to sweat, if youre sweatin it. Do pass the tempt tho. shoot for 96.

• Like Like x 2
  2. It’s been 5 days since I took my test at labcorp....still have not heard anything about the results. Really starting to freak the f*** out!!!!! How long did everyone else’s results take?

3. Sup guys!! Well I hate to say that my sample failed the lab test. I assure you guys I followed everything to the tee. The temp was right on, the lab gave me a invoice stating the sample was between 90-100 degrees. The test was for pre employment. On a positive note the person that's hiring me is a friend and giving me a 2nd chance to test.This time I'm using a friends urine. All I can do is blame myself. Maybe this stuff works good for the test strip test but not so good for lab test? Save yourself the money and get real clean urine or quit doing drugs. Don't want to be a party pooper, just sharing my experience with this product. Hope this helps anybody out there.

4. Oh no stonethrower. If I wasn’t scared before about my results now I really am. What did the test come back as? Did they say it was synthetic or adultered or what?

5. They didn't tell me or my friend that's going to higher me. I emailed the lab to get a copy of the results and haven't heard back. I'll let you know if they do. Now I'm worried about how long my friends urine going to be good for after he pees for me. I plan on going straight to the clinic after he does. Thinking it should take 1hr 1/2 total time. Will see. But for real you need start thinking about what you do now, and take action. This experience has really made think about what's really important, and smoking ain't one of them. PS not trying to preach, you just gotta do what you gotta do. Good luck.

6. I know. I’m kicking myself in the butt for not being more prepared but I also didn’t know I would get laid off and be searching for a new job. So how do you know you didn’t pass? Did they email you the results?

7. No. My friend, who wants to higher me told me. The lab called him and told him the test failed. No details.

8. 1- nah don't do that. Use the directions and have lukewarm water.
    2- I stuck the foot adhesive on the bottle and wore righty whites to conceal between nutsack and ass. Kept it warm, and it didn't leak. Easily stayed 96-100degrees. Albeit, the damn temperature strip had multiple squares lit up. Confused me.
    3- I avoided heat mix.

4-I went through all that and they didn't even test. But I think they'll try to right before they make an offer. Fuck. And I live in a legal state. Sigh. So I read the package it said that you have 8 hours to use it or freeze it (frozen lasts 1 year they say). I made the solution at 950am. Got it in the freezer by 5 which is like 7 hours pushing. I am literally the only person that has this specific issue. If they call me innext week, do I thaw the bitch out and try hearing again? I don't know, I may just buy another one. But I don't see the feasibility of dropping 70-80$ every time I have to test you know.

9. Get your money back and let them know the product isn't what they say. How do you maintain clean urine? Have a buddy piss in a bottle and keep it in your crotch til you go? How long is actual human piss good for for labs?

10. Yes I'm going to have my friend piss in a bottle, use a hand warmer and go to the lab right after. I don't plan on maintaining any urine lol.

11. Well then I will stick to the plan . Funny thing that I was already pulled once before for random about 6-8 month ago I been clean for years so I used my own Urin and never though about it or paid attention after I handed them the cup , today GOD’s medicine called my name and I responded so I have to be ready no telling when

Random sucks

12. Just curious to know what exactly all the key ingredient in Clear Choice Sub solution

Does it contain Glutaraldehyde. I have been doing some reading to see if Female Pee can sub a Male Pee rather than using the synthetic if i do not have to. So i came across few links and saw the name of the Company( Clear choice ) made me 2nd, 3rd and 4th guess , specially under the adulteration
    3. Glutaraldehyde, GLUT, GLT, GT

Aldehydes are not normally found in an employee drug test urine specimen. Adulterants such as UrinAid and Clear Choice contain glutaraldehyde, which may cause false negative drug screening results by disrupting the enzyme used in some immunoassay tests. The presence of aldehyde in an employee drug testing specimen is generally an indicator of adulteration.

Drug Cheat Protection Information

https://www.marijuana.com/community/threads/using-female-pee-for-male-test.146593/

13. I think the clear choice product you are referring to is one in a vial you use to spike your urine with, an additive. Supposedly their sub-solution synthetic urine is lab quality to calibrate testing machines. I don't know their mix of chemicals but found a patent held for synthetic urine and that lists all the chemicals and %'s.

Patent US7192776 - Synthetic urine and method of manufacturing same

14. wrong patent earlier but site wont let me edit

Patent US20130234071 - Composition of human synthetic urine

15. This doesnt make any sense. If you fail a drug screen for marijuana the 3rd party medical review officer (MRO) needs to first notify the job applicant. The MRO will ask if the person used any substances, such as certain medications, that would have produced a false positive reading. Don't bother trying to lie though because the MRO can then go and check the urine for the substances you told him may have produced a fake positive.

To sum things up: If you fail a drug test for weed the MRO will first notify the individual who provided the urine speciman to see if there is a credible reason why he may have failed. The employer is then notified only after speaking with person who tested.

I think your friend is bullsitting you if he says he was notified that you failed your test.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Yea man, I'm a medical patient, quitting an option to equal more pain for people like me. Without cannabis my body is in a great deal of pain. Sure I can go to the VA for pills but a lot of this is not for recreation. Shame we have to sacrifice health for money. You know. Cannabis is so crucial for my anxiety, ptsd and multiple orthotic injuries suffered in service you know? I just hope this tool works for me.

• Like Like x 1

17. Good luck man , let us know and post up

• Like Like x 1
  18. #158 anothermedpro, Nov 7, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
    I took my test with Sub-Solution today - first time subbing. I had a bottle of QF & near the last few days I ordered Sub Solution last minute after reading the reviews, not wanting to risk losing this position. I have smoked for almost 30 years and have always quit and diluted to pass several other test. This time there wasn't enough time to dilute to a level where I felt comfortable submitting (I have came up diluted negatives twice before).

I accepted the job offer on Friday and was told to come in today to sign my official offer and paperwork. Since I did not know if it was going to be urine or saliva I was prepared for both. At my former employer I went in assuming it would be urine and was very surprised it was saliva. I got lucky, but I'm never assuming again. I am relocating to my new city as soon as I officially begin, but did have to travel 3 hours this morning to take the test and do the paper work. I knew a microwave would not be possible so I used some hot water in a thermos to heat it to temp by dipping it to the temp line and hand warmers to maintain it until I got there. Before arriving I went to a MacDonald's for an Egg McMuffin (fatty food in case of saliva test) and went to the bathroom where I stuffed the bottle between my bra and armpit as it showed under my boob. I was wearing a business outfit with a sports jacket that nicely helped hide it. I took the temp with a professional temperature gun that I borrowed from my contractor husband and carried it in a large purse. It tested at 103 degrees so I removed one of the pads. About twenty minutes later I pulled over in a lot next door to the facility before I arrived and tested it again. It was 101 and I felt I could deal with that so I went in.

After meeting with HR she tells me all that's left to do is go to the hospital's urgent care for the physical and drug test. I started to panic at the word physical as one had never been required for my position before ( I am an RN, but work in MDS) . Once I got in my car I started to panic about my sub being discovered. There was also nothing I could do about it except roll with it and hope it all worked out and give it my best shot. I was wearing pantyhose under my slacks (which were not that loose) but decided I needed to relocate my stash. So pulled off at a Walmart to use their bathroom (seemed like the most appropriate place) and aligned the bottle side ways in my lady parts. This was extremely uncomfortable and if you looked close enough you could see my little package. I contemplated buying a smaller one and transferring the mixture but in the end decided that risked contamination and unzipped my pants again to rework it. I don't want to sound too graphic here, but I just went a little deeper (but not inside me, if you know what I mean). I also pushed it more towards my butt and then untucked my shirt which also helped. The temp was 100 and I decided to leave out the heating pads due to its relocation.

So flash ahead I sat in the waiting area for about 25 minutes. This time was filled with worry that my bottle would somehow explode. I sat with my legs crossed, not just because I had to for comfort measures, but also to try to keep it warm. They did my physical first, with clothes on. I had to lay on a table while the doctor pressed my stomach. This was the most nervous I was about something showing. After that I had to do range of motion test which required me doing jumping jacks, squat to the floor, and having to remove my jacket for her to take my blood pressure (which was shockingly normal given my pressure). So I was very happy about my changing the sub placement to my pants.

The Test : After the physical I was left alone in the exam room for about another 15 minutes waiting for someone to come back. I was just wanting to be done with it at that point. The tester came in and told me to follow him and he had me wash my hands and give him my purse which he locked up in front of me. He told me to choose a cup and then showed me the min and max lines, told me not to flush toilet or to wash my hands. When I went in the bathroom there was a little shelf by the toilet to set your cup. It worked as my bench for me and I unzipped my pants and pulled it out. The temp was 98 degrees. I poured it almost to the max line not even thinking I should just give them the minimum and then actually did pee in the toilet because I really had to. I put the bottle in my bra this time since I was done with it and walked out of the bathroom where the lab tech took my cup. It was an Escreen rapid five panel. He put a lid on it and checked the temp and entered it was in range on the computer. He had me watch him put it in this machine where it did something and then he asked me to electronic sign it was mine and not adulterated and he signed that he was the collector. He gave me the paper and told me everything was done and I could go. He was very casual and I couldn't detect any sign that he thought my sample was suspicious, or not.

I want to relax, and my employer told me when I left she would have the results of everything in just a few hours. I didn't hear back from them and before I left to take the test she arranged for me to come on Wednesday for orientation. So, I am thinking two things, of course. I either passed and that's why I haven't heard anything, or my sample is being sent out. in retrospect, I question two things that I did. First, my room temperature water was 77 degrees, but it was literally air temperature. And the second was using hot water to heat it up (I did not use the heat activator, btw). Oh, and I did forget to shake it when pouring it into the ecup, but I felt it sloshing back and forth when in my pants, so I don't think it's an issue. I would think since it's a rapid test that if there were an issue I would have been notified already. I always hate this waiting part the most.

I will let you know what happens....

19. Well so far, so good. It's been more than 24 hours. I would think if there was an issue they would have called by now as I am set to go in tomorrow for orientation and no one has told me not to come.

20. Same here, it has been 7 business days and I have not heard anything except that they are waiting on the background to go through and that takes 10 to 15 days so I think that I passed. Would I have heard by now If I failed or it came back as substitution?