Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My experience with ClearChoice Sub-Solution (OCT 2016!!!)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mr2Happy420, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Another pass:yay:

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Maybe I am just too paranoid, the OP mentioned that people might think he was a company rep. I don't think he is at all. But TR and Zeus have very similar writing styles and no other posts besides this thread. As well, Bud and gpeters also have similar styles, missing connecting verbs, timelines, and specific details formatted in the same way. Again, maybe I am totally paranoid and completely wrong!

But the company that sells this product has completely revoked their guarantee stating: "The product(s) you’ve purchased might be backed by a 200% DOUBLE YOUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. If such should be the case the guarantee information will be shown on the product packaging. If you can’t find any guarantee information on the product packaging then this means the product isn’t backed by any type of guarantee whatsoever."

I just got off probation after several years, my problem was always alcohol. I have since been introduced to this great medicine, but EVERY job except McDonald's(where I work) drug tests - wasn't a problem before. I will soon be forced to use a sub as I cannot keep working at McDonald's. It is poison, it will taint your resume and lock you into customer service forever. And by the way, customers are ASSHOLES!

Sorry, I got off topic there. To those of whom I questioned legitimacy, I'm so paranoid that I would assume a reply is that of a well-operated shady company, so no use there. Anyone else had very recent experience with this product, IE after March 21st, 2017, when they stopped guaranteeing their product? I'm not so much questioning the company's history, so much as, "did something happen in the testing industry in 2017 that makes it harder to guarantee?" I must get a new job, it must happen very soon, and even if I stopped smoking today, my body type and history means I would undoubtedly test positive for 45-90+ days, a sub is the only option, and it cant fail.

Edit: Minor grammar edit in last paragraph.

3. Well I'll tell you a little about my experience with sub solution.
    I was also very weary of synthetic urine like yourself, I researched for hours before deciding to go with sub solution. I bought two of them and also order some validity test. Sub solution passed the validity test without the chemical heater, but when I added the chemical heater and retested the validity it failed for specific gravity. I'm confident sub solution would pass if you didn't have to use the heat activator, but this was the main reason I bought it (my job has randoms) I haven't tried the validity test on any other synthetic urines. Hope this helps.

-God's medicine

• Like Like x 1
  4. #44 kushbanker, May 23, 2017
    Last edited: May 23, 2017
    Another win for Sub Solution! Took test on 5/18/2017 and received news that I passed on 5/22/2017. Did not use the heat activator powder, but instead adhered a single HotHands Toe Warmer to the back side of the bottle (as per Mr2Happy420's extremely detailed and anxiety-relieving instructions). I would highly recommend Sub Solution for future unobserved UA tests, but I advise against using the heat activator powder. I have read in other forums that lithium chloride might be flagged as an adulterant in some labs, so it is best to just heat it up the old fashioned way (assuming you have 1-2 hours in advance to prep).

Also as a word of caution, don't put the bottle in your center console on the way to the testing center if your car has been sitting in the sun all day. Even though the bottle read 98-100 degrees when I put it in, the temperature was over 102 degrees when I checked it in the parking lot. Needless to say I was shitting a brick at this point, but after unscrewing the cap and holding the bottle against the air conditioner vent for a few minutes, the temperature returned to the passing range. Employed the double boxer briefs concealment method, which worked like a charm.

Thanks again to Mr2Happy420 and everyone else who posted their results in this thread. This was my first ever experience with subbing, and the Grass City community definitely gave me some much needed reassurance during those tense 4 days after the test.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. I noticed on their website, that the 200% money back guarantee is back.

6. Thanks, I am not going to use the heat activator, its scaring me, question....when you put the hand warmer on the bottle do you keep it on up until the moment you pour it in the cup for your test? Also can I use water and test it with a hand warmer? Does the temp strip go bad if you test it with water? I just got it in the mail, I'm so nervous. What's the proper temp range? At least 96?

7. #47 BriefEternity, Jun 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
    Thanks for this thread. It helped me ease my nerves going into my own test with Sub solution.

I'll post my own experience for everyone else since this was a great help to me.

The tl;dr: It works

Purchasing
    For starters I did a 5 panel drug test at Quest labs. I bought it online and chose 2 day shipping. No issues there it came right on time. I did read an article stating there were some new lab standards that may have made sub solution a bad choice but with some more research I quickly found out that post was just a paid advert for Quick solution, a cheaper brand. I was still a little hesitant purchasing it still but I couldn't find any negative reviews for it so I went for it.

The website I purchased through was testnegative

Concealment:
    My method for concealment was to put one pair of compression boxers on, slide it under my gooch, and put another pair of compression shorts on. This worked fairly well and it didn't move around a lot. Your mileage may vary so I'd suggest sitting and walking around with it for awhile before you try it.

Make sure you fill it up as full as it can go. It makes a sound if there's any air in it when you walk.

Heat (Ignore this if you're using the powder)
    The temp gauge on my bottle was fairly accurate within a degree or two. I used a high quality cooking thermometer to compare. Body heat definitely wont be enough to heat this stuff up and I was apprehensive about using the heating solution. I didn't read anything bad about the heating solution but I just wanted to keep the sample as unadulterated as possible. I ended up going for hot hands hand warmers that I got off Amazon. They worked very well for me.

I'll post some of my heating tests for others:

My method was fill the bottle all the way up with 75 degree water and tape one hand warmer to it then stuff it under my crotch and sit down. The ambient temperature in my house was around 75-80 degrees. I let it get up to 98 then left it in longer to see how high it would go.

Water starting temp = 75 degrees
    Used one hand warmer taped to the back, not covering the temp strip

At 1 HR 9 Mins the temp of the water was 96 degrees
    At 1 HR 42 mins the temp was 97 degrees
    At 3 HR 20 mins the temp was 100 degrees
    At 4 HR 18 mins the temp was 101 degrees

From here I poured the water into another container to see how quickly the temperature dropped. I poured it at 100 degrees and after pouring it instantly dropped to 98 degrees. I waited 2 minutes and tested the temp again and it was at 95 degrees. So, even if you overheat it you can easily drop the temp by pouring it another container and waiting a little. Do not go in with it under heated. It's easier to lose heat than gain it.

I did 2 more runs using the same method as above. The highest temp it got to was 101 even after 4 hours of sitting on it. That's easily manageable and will drop to the desired temp when poured out. You should definitely test it for yourself first.

Testing
    I had to do a walk in test so I was a little nervous going in. I didn't know how long the wait would be. I ended up applying the hand warmer and hour before I went. By the time I got there it was only at 95 degrees which was consistent with my other tests so I had to wait in my car for another half hour. Got into the clinic and waited about 30 minutes. From there they called me back. There was no pat down, they just had me empty my pockets and she glanced at my stuff then had me put my stuff back in my pockets. This was more casual than any other test I've done. I went in, filled up the bottle, didn't wait any time as the temp gauge read a perfect 98. Gave the sample back and waited. The test came back 3 days later as clean and I was ecstatic.

One thing about the bottle though is it does make a noise when you squeeze it so I opted to just unscrew the cap.

All in all this a great purchase. I don't know if any of the other cheaper brands would work and frankly I don't want to risk it. The high price may be lulling me into a false sense of how premium this product is but this was the only product I could find that clearly advertised it has urea and uric acid, the 2 main things labs look for these days. Either way this worked extremely well for me and if you're in need of some fake urine this is the way to go. Thanks to everyone else for their posts. Hope this helps an anxious soul some day.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I was thinking the same thing as you but ultimately I couldn't find any negative reviews or forum posts of people saying it didn't work. If this stuff didn't work I'd imagine there would be more horror stories online or even posts in threads like these. People love to complain when shit doesn't work.

I just posted my experience above which looking back probably comes off a bit corporate but take it for what you will. There's no other brand I could find with same reviews and like I said in my previous post no other brand even advertised it had urea and uric acid.

On top of that I still see that they advertise the 200% money back guarantee on the website I purchased it from so I'm not sure where you're seeing that at. Now, I am being defensive about the product a bit because it saved my ass and landed me a great job that I otherwise would've got fired from. I owe em one.

9. #49 Thekid71, Jun 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2017

Thank you so much for posting, I am taking my test this week. Questions, did you leave the hand warmer on while it was concealed and brought into the test, or did you take it off? I was worried about practicing the heating with water, I thought it would ruin the temp strip....Did you keep it in your underwear in the car as you drove to the test or did you conceal it right before you walked in? Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yeah, I kept the hand warmer on the whole time. I didn't know how long I'd be waiting in the lobby so I didn't want to risk it. I was confident the temp wouldn't get above 100 with the testing I did and it's easily lowerable when you pour it anyway.

I was worried about the temp strip too but it didn't fail on me. I only used it for 2 days though so I can't speak beyond that time frame. Just keep the temp strip facing away from your skin so it doesn't give a false reading.

Yep, kept it tucked while driving. Not exactly comfortable but it loses heat if you don't keep it down there. Checked the temp in the parking lot before I went in.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Today was my test. I had no appointment but I saw they opened at 8am and since I'm taking a week long real estate class that starts at 9, I figured if I went at 8, I'd be good.

I mixed the solution at about 5:45am and attached a hand warmer to it. I wore one pair of under armor compression briefs, put the bottle near the butt/taint and put a pair of tidy whites over it. I sat on it for about an hour and a half and it was between 94-96 degrees. I arrived right at 8am and peeked again and it was at 100 pushing back to 98. I walked in and the bottle was moving around a lot but still ok. The lady said they don't do Quest orders till 9, this was a 3rd party place. I panicked cause I didn't want to be late for class, but job was more important so I waited in the parking lot. Checked again and it was still at 100 pushing back to 98.

They took me at 9. Emptied my pockets and put stuff in a lock box.

I walked in, there was a vent fan in there so the noise was good. I took the bottle out, it was 98 degrees. I couldn't stop my hand from shaking so I put the specimen cup on the toilet tank, peed little and poured the stuff in the cup a little past the line, I did notice that a drop fell on the tank and figured I'd wipe it off. I put the bottle back in my under wear and walked out, I did forget to wipe the droplet off the tank but I was already out the door. I gave them the cup, I signed and they sealed it in a bag for Quest and I left. They didn't suspect anything and I was nervous for no reason. Now I wait. 98 degrees when pouring in the specimen cup should be good right?

12. I am a little concerned after looking at the box, I have noticed that on the front of the box mine says Prank Urine Kit underneath Sub Solution and when I look at pictures online they say Synthetic Urine Kit in the same place, also I noticed on the flap mine says Solid 20+ Years of Proven Track Record when the pictures say 200% Money Back Guarantee. Everything else on the box is the same as I see in all the pics but I am worried that maybe testnegative.com sent me some old box or something. I hope I pass, now I am worried. Anyone elses box looked like what I am describing? Why would they send me something that looks different that what they advertise?

13. My box looks the same. I have to take the first test of my life soon. Trying not to worry too much. Got it from testnegative after some research, then found some more research and wondered if quick fix is better. Who knows, from what I can tell this continues to have success. Curious to see if you pass yours, please post!

14. I sent an email to them and they said they label it as Prank Urine Kit for legal liability reasons. They told me it's the same product that they sell to everyone, I haven't gotten my results yet but I'll post when I do.

15. #55 Networkguy91, Jun 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
    Made an account to let someone who was in the same situation as me.

I bought it Wednesday (Clear Choice Sub Solution) and not Next day UPS shipping. Got here Friday Morning.

My sample was accepted just waiting for the results, Will post back and let you guys know the outcome.

Also I got mine from TestNegative.com Premium synthetic urine and testing solutions

16. #56 Hobbyist420, Jun 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
    Had my test on Friday, appointment around 11am. I tried to use the hand warmer method but couldn't find a hand warmer in the summer......so I instead used a heating pack that I warmed up in the microwave to keep the stuff warm b/t my house and the lab.

After warming the stuff over 102 degrees (via the microwave in 5 sec intervals), and placing the heating pack over the stuff to keep warm in a lunch cooler bag, we head to the lab.

I scheduled an appointment so I could go quickly and easily without a possible long time frame to possibly let the stuff cool down. Of course, that location's internet was down, so I had to go down the street. Ugh, stress!

I will say, if you've never been to these places before: they mostly aren't friendly people. If you saw what Quest pays them, you'd know why (esp since most are vying for a future career in medical coding/specimen analysis which requires alot of debt).

I had to wait a little longer for them to get my sample, but in the end it actually kinda worked out because now the one person who was working was swamped from ppl coming over from the other location. This person was just more concerned about getting samples done and out, which in the end works for me because they then don't scrutinize little things as much (like the texture of the urine, or even not making me empty my pockets).

I wore tighty whities, and boxer briefs over them, to conceal the bottle, securely over baggy jeans. Once in the bathroom, the sample kept warm at 102 degrees and lowering (which is great b/c you'd rather have it too hot than too cold, otherwise you have to risk using the heat solution). I placed it on the cold af sink, took off the cap, and got the temp down to b/t 98-100 degrees in under 1 min, perfect! Poured it in the cup, and handed it in. I also recommend, if you aren't actually peeing while doing this, to pour a little in the toilet bowl at the beginning and after you've filled the sample to a satisfactory limit, and finish off the rest in the toilet to simulate the sound of actual urine passing.

Now we hope and wait. I hope this shit works!

17. You guys this thread is a life saver, thank you! I have to pass a drug test for a job offering me a huge raise, needless to say I can't fuck this up. The company just reached out asking me to let them know when I can take the test, my time has come lol so nervous! Hobbyist420 did you pass your test? Also I am wondering what day and time you guys would recommend going. I know I'd really have to do something crazy to fuck this up but it has been the only thing on my mind since I got the offer letter.

18. I passed the test! #swish

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Another pass here...:thankyou:
    Thank you everyone for keeping this post alive. Been reading comments for a long time and went with ClearCoice Sub-Solution using this postings advice. Thanks again!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. I went in today for my test following op's instructions.
    After about an hour temp was at 101 ish I wore two pairs of compression undies with the toe warmer stuck on the back against my taint.
    Went in poured stuff in the cup, pissed all over the seat and said sorry it's my first test.
    They accepted the samples temp so here's hoping I got a pass.
    I will return with results.
    Also thank all of you for reassuring me