Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My experience with ClearChoice Sub-Solution (OCT 2016!!!)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mr2Happy420, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Good to know!! For now it’s the waiting game. Thanks for the response!

2. Did they call you with results or how’d that play out?

3. You’re welcome! I know how shitty the waiting game is!
    I received an email from the company I was hired on at with the results of my physical and drug screen.

• Like Like x 1
  4. And so day two of waiting has commenced.

5. Still nothing! Waiting patiently but it’s getting difficult and the worry is creeping in

6. Bummer! Guessing you will get your results Monday, mine took 3 business days. The company you’re applying for might not tell you the results also. No news is good news

7. Well, the wait and worry is over!!! I passed, THANK GOODNESS! I sent and email yesterday evening to check in and they said I was good to go, so looks like I wouldn’t have heard if I didn’t reach out! You were right, No news IS good news. I’m so looking forward to starting on Monday.
    Thank you for keeping in touch and settling my nerves!

8. Awesome!!! Congrats on your new job! You’re welcome, it’s the least I could do after having the experience myself

9. Ordered mine, have a test on March 10th. Lots of positive reviews ease my nerves!

10. I'm about to use this SS for mine, 4 yrs after this post was first created. Looking forward to being a success story after practicing to get that temp just right. Nervous as hell especially since there's also a physical but planning on sports bra and should work out. Will update for future readers after it's done. This thread has been a godsend!

11. Obligatory thank you to everyone who shared that made this an easy decision. I have now used Sub Solution to pass two separate tests, one in March of 2019 and now in May of 2020. The most recent being Lot #2005 and was used on a ten panel non-DOT test that also had the /T meaning it was verified for authenticity. This stuff has worked with flying colors on both. For the first test in 2019, I had to use some of the heating powder and it still passed. For the most recent, I used only water heated to 101 degrees and the adhesive warmer bought from the same website. The temp fell to 94 so I'd recommend more affective warmers to be used but the tech still took it no problems and I received confirmation that I had passed from the employer. Follow the directions given in this thread and avoid the heating powder if at all possible and things should work out!

12. Got my results back today - passed! It passed the temp test so I was confident all was well thanks to OP's encouragement and all these success stories...but there's always that slight paranoia in the back of our heads...

Mine was at Concentra, and stressful AF (detailed below). I'm busty so I tucked the bottle between my boobs and wore my normal bra with two sports bras over it to hide everything fully, with a Hot Hands warmer strapped to the back with a hairtie. I made sure that my boobs didn't touch the temp strip which was tricky but worked with the normal bra keeping them apart just enough. I found it sloshed too much if held in my pants, even with pantyhose.

This was hot as hell as you can imagine but it kept it right at 100 which hit 98 as I poured it in the cup. This worked perfectly - I had it in my bra for a little over 2 hours while testing at home, then decided to go and get it over with since it held so well.

The clinic i went to was a two-stall bathroom so the assistant stood right outside the stall while I peed. Not really "observed" but.. present in the room? Idk how to describe it. I freaked out but just pulled the bottle out, poured it in the cup quickly and silently (cap all the way off, not with nozzle) - while peeing in the toilet like normal while also pouring out the rest of the SS. She just temped the sample, poured some into two vial things and flushed the rest, and sent them off.

Just make sure it doesn't make rustling noises when pulling it out in case your testing stall is this way too. I'd only had a single stall test before this so I'm surprised I didn't screw up somehow. I had to put my purse in a locker before the test but they let me get it again before my physical so I could stow the empty bottle away.

This shit is legit!! I didn't use the heat powder but the way I did it held the temp wonderfully so you can definitely get there if you're worried about using the extra.

Happy toking!

13. #493 BayAreaTree$, Jul 13, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
    I had bought sub solution as a back-up for a 10 panel drug screen at a major Lab.

I was a pretty heavy smoker and would smoke about an 1/8th a week including smoking cartridges, and edibles every now and then too. 3 days prior to the date I had bought one dollar home cannabis tests. Both times I tested had a faint and barely noticeable negative line.

I didn't want to depend on a dollar store test in case they were faulty, so i opted to use sub solution to be "safe" (risky I know). I opted to use the heating powder as I didn't have heating pads, and I used crystal geyser water (both aspects made me shit bricks later on after reading peoples posts fearing minerals altering the tests or the powder being flagged as an adulterant).

Tested on a Thursday and spent the whole weekend reading threads and spent the whole weekend stressing that I would fail. The following week I found out that I had passed. Needless to say I took a fat hit out the dab pen to celebrate and hope this helps ease the mind of other anxious peeps.

Overall tips: Use purified/distilled water if you can. Go easy on the heat activator, don't use the whole vial as to avoid messing up your sample. Practice keeping the temp controlled, and if you hid the bottle like myself (under your perineum), get accustomed to walking/sitting with it. Lastly, under no circumstances should you open any of the vials prior to using it.

p.s. my batch was lot #2012

14. Anybody use Clear Choice Sub Solution recently and it still work?

I see they have 2 new products the quick luck and incognito belt. Any word on the original sub solution?