Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My experience with ClearChoice Sub-Solution (OCT 2016!!!)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mr2Happy420, Oct 15, 2016.

1. I think no news is good news when it comes to randoms. My understanding is employers don’t communicate unless there is an issue with a random. You would likely know that within a few days at most.

Have you heard anything since you took it?

I just dropped some quick luck for pre-employment. I’ve subbed using real urine before no problem, so will be interested in the results using quick luck. Non-Dot 9 panel pre-employment. No issue on temp so it’s off to the lab.

I’ll update when I know the results.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #422 Deleted member 1087033, Mar 22, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2019
    I'm in a similar boat, Non-DOT 9 panel pre-employment sent to a lab just last night. I'll get results in 3-5 days. Have you all heard back recently and passing? Really nervous... I'll update my results

3. i havent heard anything from anyone since i took my random and subbed with quick luck. i am still working. i was confident but its still nervewracking. everything was the same when i had my pre employment a month prior to my random. same lab same test same quick luck and i passed my pre employment. i did not use the heat activator for either test.

4. what did u use to sub with? did u use heat activator?

5. sub-solution.. I did not have to use heat activator.

6. March 2019

I went in today at my local LabCorp for an employment drug test using Sub Solution.
    I am nervous as all get it as it almost seems too good to be true.

I did some research before making my purchase online with their two day shipping option. (Btw I ordered Wednesday and I got it on a Saturday). Their website (test negative . com) is chalked full of damn near nothing but positive reviews that put a lump in my throat thinking that it’s probably someone getting paid to put up a new review, with what seemed, once a week - once every two weeks. It was a reoccurring pattern enough that scared the fuck out of me. Also I found a review website that seemed paid for and completely fake.. like a lot of those dietary “herbal remedy super fruit food of the gods cures all your fat and cellulite” websites, you know exactly what I’m taking about. Clickbait. I was feeling the clickbait.

Well I found a few websites just like this one, of which the company went so far as to post their adds in forum and answer a few questions with marketing propaganda.

If you can’t tell I think too much, plan too much, and trust nothing until proven otherwise. Regardless I read a few reviews from good people like you guys here that led me to believe maybe it is not all total shit. I bought it. As previously stated. And I’ve used it.

Now I play the waiting game and I can’t chill the fuck out to save my life. I even got a few detox drinks to test while I wait for the results. Just in case, ya know, I get my ass dragged back in for an invalid test.

When I got my package of Sub Solution it came with a batch/lot # and expiration date (coincidently it expires on my birthday next year, lol..) I *did not* use the heat activation powder out of fear. Paranoia is running deep in this one right now.

You guys are awesome and I really needed this support.

I will update on results once they come in.
    Weed Jesus be with me.

Forgot to mention: labcorp took my sample and split it in to two tubes to be sent off for testing. Nothing other than temperature check was done there and the lady didn’t even test the temp she just checked the box. No one followed me to the restroom, no one listened to me. I got lucky enough the lady was watching a soap opera on her iPhone on Netflix at her desk while she waited for me to come out. My backpack/purse was too big to put in those god damn tiny lockers and she snicker giggled at me while I crammed it in a tiny locker and went back to her iPhone.

7. Don't sweat it, the hard part is over. I know it's impossible not to think about it, but you're good. I forgot to update a few days back, but I passed. I used the quick luck option though -- which is apparently the same, just pre-mixed. Same as you, split sample, and off to the lab. You'll be fine.

The best thing you can do is distract yourself throughout the day/evening. My house has never been cleaner and my dogs burned off a lot of winter treats with a shitload of walks and runs. Just sayin'. It's easy to sit around and worry. It helped time go by.

Oh, and the detox drinks are probably a waste -- I think you know this -- I had a similar thought, and was close to pulling the trigger on a second quick luck to be safe. I'm glad I saved the money, wasn't necessary.

8. Hey! I just used sub solution today for a test, after reading through this thread and feeling confident that it might help my situation. Did you pass? If I get good news, I will definitely come back and tell my experience. Fingers crossed!!

9. Did u have to use the heat activator? what was the temp when u took it out of ur hising spot?

10. I did not use the heat activator, I was nervous about that coming up as an adulterant. I was able to keep it warm with hand warmers. It was able to maintain a temp of 100 but I also only had to wait in the lobby for 10 minutes. I hid it in my bra which I think also helped keep the temp up. It was accepted at the temp and I was free to go, so I’m pretty sure I got that part right!

11. Did you pass?

12. Who has used Quick Luck with success at a lab?

13. Hey everyone, just wanted to give an update on my test. On 4/3 I went in for a drug test and subbed using Clear Choice Sub Solution. I thought I was in the clear by the next Monday because I hadn't heard anything about the test, but on Tuesday 4/9 (6 days after the initial test) I got a call from the MRO and she asked a bunch of questions, then she said my sample was "too watery", so she cancelled the sample and requested I go submit a new one.

Like, damn! I feel like I was SO close, but it didn't work for me. Maybe I added too much water, but I don't think I did. Either way, Sub Solution FAILED ME.

Fortunately, since it was cancelled as a dilute specimen, I didn't have to do my retest under direct observation. I just came back from the retest, and this time subbed using real human urine from a person I trust is clean. I know there are lot of success stories using Sub Solution, but I think everyone should be wary of using synthetic urine regardless. It's better to just be clean yourself, or sub using someone else's clean pee. Feel free to ask me any questions about my experience.

14. WOW! I'm shocked. What lab did you go to? What test?

15. I'm honestly shocked as well! It seems to work perfectly for so many others.
    This was at Quest Diagnostics, a pre-employment drug screen. The test code was 45105N SAP5-50+MDMA/6AM/T for the one that Sub Solution didn't work for.

16. That sucks I’m sorry you didn’t pass! I just went yesterday to LabCorps for pre employment and subbed using Sub Solution. Temp was perfect and they accepted the sample so I’m crossing my fingers everything goes well. I’ll be sure to come back and reply once I know something. Praying to weed Jesus, this is literally my dream job! I did use a tiny bit of the heat activator like less than a pinky nails worth so ‍♀️

17. Did you pass yours at Labcorp?

18. This is why people are buying the pre-mixed stuff it looks like. You definitely added too much water, or you didn't get all of the powder out of the vial, or possibly both. Sorry it didn't work for you, but you're not supposed to fill it all the way to the top.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Actually, it probably wasn’t my fault at all. I just got an email from them about a recall notice for all sub solution products with lot number 2002. I’ll hopefully get my money back from them, but I’m trying to get them to honor the 200% guarantee since this was an issue on their side. Using their faulty product almost cost me a job! Now I question how well they perform quality control checks on all of their products.

20. Well it’s been over a week and I haven’t heard anything...no news is good news right?