Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My experience with ClearChoice Sub-Solution (OCT 2016!!!)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mr2Happy420, Oct 15, 2016.

1. I thought this product "Sub Solution" uses a chemical powder warming agent? I'm confused about having to use hand warmers if this is the case...

2. The chemical heat activator is lithium chloride. My test included an adulterant screen so I was skeptical about using the heat activator. That's why i personally didn't use it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sorry, thought i brushed up on that in the post. Sub solution has a heating agent as an option. Considering places can test for adulterants that want to, i wouldn't risk it since they can't detect warmth through handwarmers. I'm not aware of what specific adulterants are tested for or if anyone has ever been caught using the one specifically provided by sub solution.

Just was trying to take the safe route, and not risk the powder being a known adulterant or something.

4. This

5. After rereading my post, i actually did mention this...so ya. It was addressed. Best of luck.

6. Apologies if this is a stupid question but is the temperature strip on the bottle reusable? When you were practicing were you just using the bottle that was supplied in the kit? First time attempting to pass a dt (most certainly won't with my own sample) and I would not want to "burn out" the temperature strip, or anything of that nature, on the supplied bottle out of fear of not getting an accurate reading the day of the test. By the way, thanks for this post - a whole lot of useful info here. I've probably read through it 5 times now haha so if I glossed over that detail just let me know.

7. This is very reassuring for me. I've been trying to detox for the last month and continue to test positive unfortunately and have come to the realization I must sub for the first time. Pretty nervous about it obviously but your post definitely helps a lot. So you found that the hand warmers didn't get the temperature too high at any point? That is my only concern as I actually bought two of these because I want to do a test run to see how easy it is to do and monitor the temperature etc. My main concern is the temperature at this point because doing the heat activator in the bathroom is cutting it a little too close to me as well as the adulterant possibility.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I've been practicing with hand warmers today and I usually get a max of 100. Hit 102 once but as was mentioned in the initial post, better (easier) to knock down the temp a bit than increase it. I also thought about bringing the heat activator with me as a last resort/hail mary sort of deal in case something were to go terribly wrong haha. I'm supposed to have my test tomorrow so I'll pop back on here by the end of the week at the latest with some hopefully good news lol!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Good luck buddy I hope it goes well for you! I am going either this Friday or March 20th depending on the snowstorm coming here. Let me know how it goes!

10. Oh also did you microwave it or just use warm water?

11. I just used warm water and "attached" the hand warmers with a couple rubber bands. I had one hand warmer vertically on the back and another horizontally on the front underneath the strip. It started to get into the 98-100 range after about an hour or so and stayed in that range for another hour. Similar to OP's post, I had a real dud of a hand warmer during one of my dry runs which is why I will probably bring the heat activator in case. We're supposed to get dumped on with snow on Tuesday which I'm dreading haha. Stay warm!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Wow I'm glad I'm not the only one with these issues. I just used sub-solution for the first time 3 days ago and I'm very nervous. My wife went at the same time as me and received her results the next morning, since she doesn't smoke it was a sure thing that she would pass.....great but I still haven't heard back on my sample !! So even though I was super excited when they checked the box that said my sample was the correct temp, I am now worried about using the heat activator. If anyone out there knows if they test for the lithium chloride as an adulterant I would love to know !! LOL if not I suppose I will be biting my nails in the mean time while I await the results. As soon as I get the results I will post again as I am sure my sample will be going for more extensive testing.

• Like Like x 1
  13. My apologies for not following up - got caught up in the madness of march. I got my results 2 days after i took my test and passed! Starting my new job in a couple weeks and am quite excited. Chalk up another W for sub solution.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Congrats man! I did it Monday morning, just waiting to hear back now although I am not too worried now that both you and the OP both passed. I didn't use the heat activator personally and the temperature was just fine.

15. I passed! Another win for Sub Solution

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Well it was a long weekend for me wondering what my results were but I passed !! Now that I know I will never try to flush again or worry if I actually pissed clean, fake pee is the way to go and no taking chances that way. My sample did go to the lab and I did use the heat activator so anyone worried about these issues can relax. As long as your sample is at the correct temp for test time then go home relax and spark up a fat one cause you're home free at that point.:weed: do your happy dance!!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. OK all of my sub solution users... Have none of you noticed how off the color of piss is, or how insane it foams. The foam is like beer foam. You can turn the sample bottle sideways and literally watch the bubbles form. Both techs both times I used it said 'that looks like beer' or 'man I've never seen pee look like that'. Now usually its girls and I can smooth it over with a smile or a few words but sub solution is Def off in those ways. Now I do use the heat activator... Do you think that could cause the crazy foam or color?

18. I used the heat activator and had no issues at all. The color of urine varies greatly depending on diet and a number of other factors, as for the bubbles I can only imagine you should shake a little more gently ! LOL I actually wished mine had foamed a little more but it passed and after all isn't that the result we are looking for ?

19. WOW thanks for this post. Just purchased myself a ClearChoice Sub-Solution kit from testnegative.com as well, as I have a drug test on Wednesday for a high paying job. It's finals week here and i've spent hours of my precious time googling reviews about said kit and this thread won me over. Ohhh boy im a nervous wreck to say the least. I bought it using usps 1 day shipping that cost me a whopping $29.65 because it is 8pm and time is of essence here so i BETTER get it on time. Anyhow, I'll check back in a few days to let you other concerned folks know how it goes. I'm quite the toker (concentrates are the key to my heart) and im a dependable space cadet, so i'm hoping i can pull this off lol.

20. Just followed your instructions and used Sub-Solution.

I was shitting bricks and it was definitely stressful. Try to remain calm and focused, and you will be FINE!! My office made me over an hour in the lobby and I thought my piss would be too cold... finally got my named called and I made it in. The lady was super nice and had me empty my pockets. (NO PAT DOWN) Then I just untapped the urine from my leg and poured some in the cup. My urine was still between 96 and 98F and stayed warm for about another 3 hours after the test.

I'll comment back when I get my results back, but it sounds like I passed