Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My experience with ClearChoice Sub-Solution (OCT 2016!!!)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mr2Happy420, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Unfortunately, not all of us have access to clean real piss, as stated in the OP. But yes, that is fhe most ideal method

2. i agree,, thats why ive been doing some research on cleansing products,, homeboy aint gonna be on probation forever,lol,,,,i piss once a year,,,, mandatory,,, so i got to be ready...and mines a d,o,t, test

3. Is a DOT urine test more in depth or something? from the countless posts i have read on all different websites, it seems like its harder to pass a dot urine test. For instance i have read many posts from people who have used quickfix and other brands of synthetic urine and it failed dot testing. I dont want people reading to get confused.. quickfix is made from a completely different company than clear choices quick luck which is what im using.

4. Ok for those interested who may be in a similar situation as me (1 hr drive to medical facility, then a physical where they check bp, hook up ekg, eye test, some physical activities, and the drug test) The entire appoinment is right around 2 hours from what i have been told by some classmates who already took their medicals a couple weeks ago.

Here are the results of my 2nd test of the day using HOT HANDS hand warmers....

just to refresh i was wearing 3 pair of under armour compression shorts and put the urine bottle between my first pair of shorts and 2nd pair of shorts right along side my balls then put the third pair of compression shorts over the other 2... i took out the hot hands hand warmer shook it and immediately rubber banded it to the urine bottle opposite side of temp sticker and put urine bottle(3oz) down my pants at exactly 12:55pm.. at 1:25pm while the urine bottle was still in my shorts, i opened another hot hands hand warmer and just let it sit by itself in my front pocket and left it to get warm..

1:55pm 90F... when i checked the temp i then took off the original hand warmer and attached the one i opened at 1:25pm and then put the old one on top of the fresh one and rubberbanded them both to the urine bottle opposite side of temp strip then put bottle back in same exact spot....

2:25pm 96F

2:40pm 98F

2:55pm 98F-100F

3:10pm 100F

3:25pm 100F

3:40pm 98F Its important to note here that i was on the phone standing outside for f 17 minutes prior to reading this temp. The outside temp for those 17 min i was outside was around 30F

3:55pm 98F

4:10pm 98F

4:25pm 98F

4:55pm 102F

5:25pm 100F

These are the EXACT results i was hoping for but being i was outside for those 17 min most likely threw everything off. I will try to duplicate this exact method again tomorrow to see what the results will be.

5. Can anyone tell me why they put blue die in the toilet bowl for urine drug tests?

Should we use our real urine in the toilet bowl? or just pour the leftover synthetic urine in the bowl only?

i have read some people dont pee in the bowl and some do?

whats the best method?

6. So people don't try to dilute their real piss with clear toilet water. People claim not to actually piss in the toilet because they think the facility will take the toilet water and test it on top of the sample you provide them. I'm going to be honest that i think that's complete bullshit and they're just super paranoid. Your real piss would be so diluted from pissing in the bowl, it wouldn't be salvageable even. Especially if it's a place that dies it blue. I personally have pissed in the bowl every time, cuz some places put their ear near the door to try and hear you cheating, so it'll sound more legit if you actually piss in it, but to each their own. Seriously, the bowl and water are the least of your worries, hombre. Just focus on the temperature and concealment

7. I been practicing the temp all day sat and all day sunday. i have a few more days to practice

8. So I got news ..... I passsed!!!!!
    Holy shit what a relief. The product definitely works, I feel like I was pardoned or something.

• Winner Winner x 2
  9. congrats man!!!! awesome news!!! i feel like im the only one who is using the new clear choice quick luck premixed formula. they say its the same exact thing as sub solution but they just mix it themselves. i guess we will see. im still doing temp experiments.

10. Wow. The lady that gave me my drug test form to take to the facility wrote the wrong info on the sheet, so they wouldn't let me take the test. There's 130$ down the drain. Can't even get another one overnight by tomorrow so i guess I'm fucked.

I took a home test before i left for this one and it did show a negative result but my piss was almost clear and they're super shceisty about that shit and consider it diluted if it's too clear. Idk wtf I'm gunna do

11. Can u reschedule it for end of the week or next week? if not do u know anyone at all that has clean urine?

12. Nah, they want me to start asap. I am pretty shre they'll tell me to do it tomorrow either during or after work. I'm working on getting someone else's. The home tests, i am BARELY passing when i am super hydrated, but I'm worried they'll considerate an invalid sample if it's too diluted

13. Can anyone give me some tips on how to cool the urine when in bathroom during test??? if urine is reading 102F what are the BEST way to cool it to be in range like 100F or under?

I read somewhere that when u pour it into a cup that is at room temp, it automatically drops 2 degrees immediately. Is this true?

Any help would be appreciated.. im getting good temp readings that are mostly 98f and 98-100F but there are times that its reading 102F.. i just want to be prepared as much as possible.

Also i know the strip on the bottle tells u to go by the temp that is in the green color... but does anyone know what the blue and orange colors mean?

Thank u sooo much in advance

14. I would say to try your heart out to get clean piss from someone then

15. Trust me. I am

16. There are two ways, depends on if the cup they gave you has a temperature strip or not. If it does, pour the synthetic urine into the sample cup, leave the cap off, and swirl it until it's at the right temp. If it doesn't have a temperature strip, take the cap off the bottle and set it on the floor. Being in contact with the cold floor will sap the heat quicker than the air. Remember that your urine will be accepted if it's between 90 - 100 degrees, so you can try to not let it get that hot in the first place too. There's more good info here if you're interested drugtestwiki.org/how_to_pass_a_urine_drug_test

17. ok here we go!!! i literally just left testing facility, got the temp at a PERFECT 98F.. Again i used the clear choice quick luck premixed urine.. i should have results in 5 days...

PS I did NOT use the heat activator..

wish me luck

• Like Like x 1

18. You're golden. Straight up. Start doing your happy dance.

I passed mine on Wednesday without even cheating. Couldn't believe it.

• Like Like x 1
  19. thank u for that post luckily i was able to get the temp to 98F. It wasnt easy because i had to do a physical agility test first, then get a physical for ears eyes, then have an ekg.. i literally had to make sure the temp was in range for 3 hours!! they couldve did the urine drug test anytime in that 3 hr window.. i tested temps for a week straight and i never got the same result twice it was soo frustrating and nerve wracking being at the test today it wasnt even funny. when they did my ekg the dr was saying woa are u ok??! ur pulse is thru the roof. lol needless to say they made me relax as best as possible and got my pulse in range.

Definitely a scary experience having that temp be in range.

thanks again

20. we will see in 5-6 days