Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My experience with ClearChoice Sub-Solution (OCT 2016!!!)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mr2Happy420, Oct 15, 2016.

1. I was considering getting that as well, but not only does it cost more (not THAT much more, i know, but money is money), i also have 100% used sub solution with success before, so it's kind of a "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" in terms of my method for me. But i 100% believe that shit will work just as well

2. Well after talking to testnegative they assured me that its the same exact solution the only difference is that it comes mixed already.

I am soo nervous about this test!! I will probably fail the physical not because of the synthetic urine but because my blood pressure will be through the roof!!! lol.

3. Just breathe, my dude. Practice that too. Just keepin it calm n cool. Don't give it away that you're nervous

4. I understand.. I wanted to ask you a couple things.. What does the temp have to read on the temp strip to be accepted? Whats the range? is it 94-100? or 92-100? or 96-100? i have read many diff answers to this.

Second.. How long do they give you in the bathroom? If there is no time limit, after how many minutes of being in the bathroom will they start to get suspicious? i literally been timing myself and if the temp is in range, it takes a grand total of 55 secs to 65 seconds to pour it in cup, then down the side of toilet, put bottle back down pants, take a piss, and walk out. i timed it a few times actually and that was time range.

5. I've been told anywhere between 90-100 is accepted. I'm going to go ahead and say you should ultimately strive for 94-100. And most places will tell you if there is a time limit. Even if they don't mention it though, I'd say 3 minutes is the max I'd give myself.

6. Hello, I’m new. I submitted my solution January 4 for a DOT pre employment lab test through Concentra and sent to Quest Diagnostics. I was hopping to get results yesterday but haven’t heard anything, so now I have to endure the whole weekend with more soul crushing anxiety as I nervously await results. I have so much riding on this... I’ve become a nervous wreck in the last couple days. The waiting by far is the most stressful part of the whole process. Please god and everything holy I hope I pass... I’m running out of money

7. ok so here is todays practice run. i attached 1 clear choice heat pad and stuffed down my pants. i had 3 pairs of under armour compression shorts and put the bottle between the first pair and the 2nd pair.
    I started at room temp which is roughly
    66-68 F... I attached heat pad and stuffed down my pants at 9:13am

At 1 hour 92F
    At 1 hour 15 min.. 94F
    At 1 hr 30 min 96F
    At 1 hour 45 min 96F
    At 2 hours 98F
    At 2 hours 30 min 96F

i have to say that i am not pleased with these results.. If i have a random i have to be at the medical facility within 1.5 hours from when they call my name out to go for test.

i did not use microwave.

My next test will be with Hot Hands Hand warmer. If that doesnt get me the desired results, i will then test again attaching 2 heat pads to bottle.

My ultimate goal is to be at 98F-100F within 1 hour of attaching warmer to bottle and keeping 98-100F for 3 additional hours.

I guess its like everyone says in here... practice practice practice practice.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Which brand of synthetic urine did you use? did you have to use any heat activator to get temp up more? how did u keep urine at desired temp and what was the temp when u submitted it? Sorry for all the questions but im trying to get a feel for the best way of doing this.

9. Man, i 100% feel your pain. As i said in my OP, i had to wait almost an entire week to find out my results. Was your temperature on point, and the people at the lab took the specimen without suspicion? If so, I'm TELLING you, my dude, you fucking got this. Take a breath, and relax. No need to stress anymore.

Just make sure to come back and tell us your results! My nervousness is spiking up again because i have to take another drug test by tuesday. I quite literally JUST took a home test, and they say a faint line is considered a pass, but this line is WAY faint. All of the ones i took before this one had no line at all, so i know for sure I've at least made progress if there is SOMETHING showing up, but these home tests probably don't detect the levels as low as labs can, so i don't even know if a barely pass on these home tests is something i should go by when considering whether or not i should use my real piss or the sub solution. I'm nervous as hell cuz i wasted the time getting clean (only because this is my first legit job where I'm no longer a temporary employee, but a permanent position making big boy money, otherwise i wouldn't have quit for the test).

10. Thanks for the results. I have never used the hand warmers from clear choice. But not all hand warmers are created equally. Some of my hot hands ones didn't bring it to temp either, while some heated it over 102...try letting one of the pads heat up off the bottle and then put it on after it warms up. When i did this, they always got warmer than applying directly to the bottle right away.

11. I also used sub solution. It seemed the best option. I opted to NOT to use the heat activator, I couldn’t take the chance.on my dry runs I used hot hands warmers, I kept plateauing at 96. The morning I again plateaud at 96, I added an additional hothands warmer for 30-40 mins to get to the clinic. Once I arrived I checked my temp and I was above 100, I then took off the older hand warmer and left on the newer one. checked in, the funny thing is I drank a bunch of water before I arrived so I can actually take a piss for showmanship lol. So after about 20-30 mins I actually really needed to relieve myself so asked the girl at the counter if we could just knock it out and they called me back about 10 minutes later. My temp once in the bathroom was 98 ish and was measured at 98.3!! Via infrared thermometer. They did a physical screen test strip on the sample which the collection tech said “beautiful” even the doctor performing my physical mentioned I had healthy urine. And I had the bottle ace bandaged to my right inside thigh for easy access. Don’t use the hooks that came with the bandage they can and will fall off out of your pant leg as I learned during testing around the house.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Thanks for the re assurance buddy and thanks for creating this, it’s been a lifeline every time I feel like I’m going to have a stroke from stress and panic. Wouldn’t mess with faint line. I’ve been reading most labs will send it through GC/MS as presumptive positive. The first dip test has a threshold of 50 and GC/MS is 15 to consider a test positive confirmed for thc. I probably need to stop investigating the testing process, it’s definitely making me paranoid and stressed lol! I will definitely report results ASAP

• Like Like x 2

13. Ya, I'm feeling like i shouldn't mess with a faint line either. I'm wondering that if the line is good to go and solid by monday if I'll be ok to use my own. I really want to since i stopped for so long, and so i don't have to have a stroke either hahaha but it's not worth the risk. Idk how fast thc metabolites are excreted. So if a home test passes 50ng/mL, but my piss is JUST under 50ng/mL, how long before it gets below 15ng/mL...i haven't found much info on this

14. how long should i let it heat up before attaching to bottle?

15. Also I found through some research it’s not legal to invalidate a specimen for odor or foam. A lab techs nose is not a standard, calibrated, lab instrument. It’s unscientific and unprofessional

• Like Like x 1
  16. Sounds like you really know your stuff... can you tell me what the difference is between a DOT urine drug test and a non urine DOT urine drug test?

17. I know you're probably tired of hearing the answer, but practice practice practice. I mention in my OP the time it took when i let it warm up off the bottle. I'd check back through it again, but I'm busy looking up cutoff levels for thc concentration hahaha

18. Ok.. i must of read your op about a hundred times. im actually thinking about buying the underwear from test negative with the hidden compartment. Those would actually be perfect. im also thinking about putting the urine bottle directly on my skin even though its not advised. i know that its much warmer when against the skin

19. Mostly legal stuff like how they handle it, what tests to perform in what order. Things they are allowed to test for and laws stating the criteria to be met for any possible outcome. I was up till 2 last night reading all these boring laws in place to highly regulate the whole process. From my understanding it’s basically a set of standard operating procedures that have to be strictly followed. Also I am not a lawyer so I could be interpreting the legal language incorrectly

20. ive used a '' clear'' product years ago.. i dont think they make it anymore,, it was like a sugar cube,,, you pissed on it, and it dissolved immediatlly, without fail,
    but ive looked for it recentlly and couldnt find it,,
    my method,, yes i do use the hand warmer, but i just get someone with clean pee to fill my bottle up,,, heat it up,,, and go,
    and save 85$ from o.p. costs,