Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My experience with ClearChoice Sub-Solution (OCT 2016!!!)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mr2Happy420, Oct 15, 2016.

1. #241 Dodobird420, May 12, 2018
    Last edited: May 12, 2018
    New to site....I’ve literally read every post on every site that I could find concerning synthetic urine use. Finally decided to give sub solution a try as I knew I was never passing my up coming test for a new job that I desperately need! Took the test yesterday. Girl at the lab was very nice...told me all about her kids and their sports without much effort from me. I was soooo nervous but I don’t think she noticed ;) I picked the last appointment of the day on a beautiful Friday afternoon. Place was empty and so she took me right back. The bathroom door didn’t lock and she put the blue stuff in the toilet and left me to do my business. I was so nervous I don’t think I even checked the temp on my container and couldn’t figure out how to read their cup lol so I quickly put it in the cup, put my container in my croch, toilet paper in the toilet and high tailed it out of there! She told me the temp was good and that she didn’t think I tampered with it, signed off on the paperwork, transferred my urine from the cup to another container, placed the sticky on the container, gave me my copy and said have a good weekend! Didn’t realize it til I got to the car but SHE put my initials on the sticker she attached to My sample (?) Anyway, I left feeling like a weight was off my shoulder. Guess now I just wait to see if I hear anything back. The whole experience was much easier then I thought it would be. I’ll let you know how it turns out. I usually just lurk on these sites but after going thru this experience, I thought I should comment in hopes of alleviating someone else’s stress!:)

2. I used sub solution for a quest 5 panel test on Monday. The temp passed no problem and the specimen was sent out, but yesterday I got a message thru my new boss that I am to call Dr. So-and-So about my drug test. I called but a voicemail answered so I left my name and number. Has this ever happened to anyone? I am so nervous. Is it possible that it was found to be synthetic? This is going to be a grueling weekend waiting for that call back.

3. It’s highly doubtful that it failed, but there’s always ‘that chance’.

Did you use the heating substance which was provided?

Either way, please keep us all informed on what happens with this.

Cheers, and good luck!

4. I hope you are right about passing!:) I did not use the heating activator which is funny because that was one of the reasons I selected it! lol I got nervous as some reported it might show up as an additive. I brought it with me just in case but as I said, I got so nervous I just handed it over:) I did check the temp right before I went in...temp strip was 98 and I confirmed that with a thermometer. There was no one in the office so they took me right back. I hid it in my croch with 1 heating pad rubberbanned to the bottle. Hope this helps. Just emailed my recruiter with some info she requested. Guess we will see what happens. No news is good news and I will keep you all posted!:)

5. So, my test came back and a masking agent was detected. Now I have to retake. I'm using real, clean pee this time and hand warmers I guess. :(

6. Jmkotuby, omggg I’m so sorry, I have a feeling I will be drug tested soon and was going to use Sub solution... I wanted to ask, did you use the heat activator that came with it?

7. I did not use the activator...still haven’t received a call from anyone so as they say, no news is good news!

8. I did, and I'm wondering if that what was was detected as the masking agent.

9. Just wanted to let you guys know that I officially passed using subsolution! Went today to fill out new hire paperwork....HR woman checked off each thing I signed....when she got to the drug screen she said “I got your results. Your good to go.” Another new employee wasn’t so lucky. I heard HR tell her that her specimen came back diluted and she had to get another one done before Monday....I sooooo wanted to grab that girl on the way out and tell her about this product but I would never risk it. If you are reading this and freaking out wondering if this works, etc. don’t because IT DOES!!!!!!:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Is the powder in the vial supposed to be clumped up and hard looking. .. the instructions say not to open it until needed so I haven't opened it.... but I'm just wondering if this is normal and how quickly it should dissolve ..... thanks in advance.

11. Just tap the vile on the edge of a table or counter...it will break up

12. I tried that.... it kinda worked a bit for some of it but the rest seems kinda solid.... did it dissolve fairly fast? I'll be using it if I get hit with a random .... just want to be sure I'm ready to go if the unfortunate surprise comes.... thanks for all your info

13. Make your solution, and put into two containers. If you notice it doesn’t work out, buy another SS.... Freeze both, pull out and warm up when need be... 1.5 hand sanitizer bottles, wash thoroughly, yada yada.... You could easily get three UA’s out of the one, as the line for the DT is less than an Oz, or damn near. I kicked myself for putting the rest down my sink.

14. #254 anxiousman11, May 24, 2018
    Last edited: May 24, 2018
    Hi all, I took a pretty comprehensive physical at Concentra yesterday (they called it big physical) and gave them a urine sample to be sent to Labcorp in the city. I prepared sub solution roughly an hour and a half before my time, then attached a hothands hand warmer with a rubber band. I practiced the technique and whether it was gonna hold the temperature a few times before the day I took the physical and saw that it did lol. So I took it with me to the place.

I was freaked out about if they were gonna do the physical first and in that case if I was going to have time to hide the sample and put it back on me when its time to take the test. It was so much more chill than I thought it was going to be, I asked them if they needed a urine test and just told them I was ready to give it if so. They took me to the bathroom right away.

Now, I was pretty freaked when I saw that my cup didn't have a temperature indicator bc I was counting on it. I prepared my solution around 104 F and was hoping I could lower it down. So I kinda had to eyeball it by blowing on it for like a minute or so lol. To my surprise, the person who picked up the sample from me didn't even check the temperature, so I was safe in that area. Right away, they did the urinalysis dipstick which measures the protein, sugar and blood content in urine (none of them should be present in a healthy person) and also the specific gravity and pH. I was looking over to see the colors as the person was holding it next to the example on the bottle and it was right on the nose, passed all of them. So she marked a few boxes on my test sheet and we moved on to the physical.

I'm assuming the sample now reached Labcorp and they are doing their additional testing. As far as I know, they will be doing a 5 panel test with check for adulterants. I know the sample will pass pH and specific gravity in the validity testing, and I'm just hoping everything else comes out clean too (creatinine concentration, presence of aldehydes, nitrites etc.). I know they probably won't test it on the GC/MS once they see that it's clean in the EMIT test but who knows I'm still very nervous. The reason why I got the sub solution in the first place even though it was expensive was because all of the cheaper alternatives had some testimonies claiming it failed them or that the lab figured out it was synthetic. So I hope the same doesn't happen to me.

The reason why I did synthetic in the first place was because after a full month of abstaining, I was passing the cheap stick tests from Amazon like barely with super super faint lines. Then I took a First Check test from Walmart and totally failed that shit. By that point I had already ordered Sub Solution but I was counting on having my own diluted urine as a backup. THen I said fuck it and just committed to the fake pee.

I also blazed up a joint at night to celebrate finishing the test. So if they wanna retest, I'm gonna have to dish out yet another $80 to get a new bottle of fake pee. We all love weed but honestly fuck this shit. Why do drug tests exist in the first place honestly? Let me enjoy my ganja in peace.

I will be sure to let yall know what comes out of it.

15. Took a Pre Employment at a collection sight Friday and worried all weekend looking for any post about failing to give me a clue one way or another. I was very anxious since my sample was being sent to a lab in Philly and I took the test in Louisiana. Got my call today from the company rep and I am good to go!!! Didn't use heating catalyst and even purchased digital thermometer from Walmart for accurate reading. Didn't want to leave anything to chance. Sub Solution for the win! Seriously if you do your opar, the solution will do it's part. I was totally prepared to write a scathing review if I lost this job opportunity but I'm happy to report this product is not bullshit.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Do you think there will ever be a drug test that can only detect marijuana 24-48 hours after use?

17. I wanted to post my experience in this thread because it was my go to to read up on sub solution and how to use it. Just in case you don’t feel like reading... THIS STUFF WORKS!!!
    So I was a very heavy smoker and a bit on the heavier side before I decided to detox for my new job. I knew someone on the inside and they assured me the process would be pretty long(about a month) and to stop then and I should be fine. Well 40 days later I’m still hot. I bought sub solution in the beginning of the detox just in case but wanted to do it on my own to avoid stress and have piece of mind. Turned out I would have to use it and I was freaking out.

How I used it: I had a good 3 days to practice my technique. So I had an old bottle from QuickFix that I never used and didn’t trust anymore. I also had a strap with a pouch that I bought on amazon intended to strap to your leg. I decided to use a belt and put the belt through the loop of the pouch and around my waste above my junk. Put my underwear over it and wore a pair of shorts that were a size up to hide it better. Went to Walmart and bought up some hot hands and started practicing. I ran my sink and got the temp to 99.3 degrees wrapped a hand warmer to the back and put it in the pouch checking the temp every half hour or so. That held the temp to around 99-100 for about 2 hours! I was much more confident.

Test day: on test day I did everything I did in practice but also filled the container with water a few times because it was a bit cold and could have chilled my water. And then of course added the sub solution to the water and shook it up... looked like piss bubbled like piss but didn’t smell like it. Don’t know if smell matters. I put the sub solution in the pouch with the hand warmer and chilled out for a half hour before I left the house. Right before I left something told me to throw a second hand warmer in the bottom of the pouch just in case. When I was a few mins from the test I took it out it was at 100 going on 102 so I threw the second hand warmer to the side.

When I got tot the test I signed in, gave the nurse my paper and Id and waited a couple mins for her to get the stuff together. She called me back handed me the cup and let me in the bathroom. I closed the door locked it and pulled the sub solution out and poured it in the cup. Then for good measure I took a nice piss in the toilet put the bottle away and brought the cup out. The whole thing felt like forever but it was probably only 2 mins.

She checked the temp it was good and put my sample into a different container. Had me sign some papers and sent me out with a paper confirming it was in temp and that it was getting sent out. That was on Monday and I got my results back today saying I’m good to go!

This post is so long for everyone reading countless forums about this because your just as freaked out as I was. This stuff will work for you if you give it to them in the right temp without a doubt.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Man I tell you what, it is utter bullshit that I could not be employed or get fired from a job because I like to enjoy a fucking plant that naturally grows in soil with some mother fucking sunlight and water.

So my story is interesting I got hired for my current job in October of 2017. When I was hired I was smoking the good good on the reg. It helps with my anxiety and panic disorder that I have. So I’m thinking man I’m fucked because I have way to many friends who have tried the drinks and shit to mask and failed. I had a friend one time literally do everything that was instructed using one of those detox drinks and failed his drug test and got kicked off our collegiate soccer team right before our senior season.

Anyways.... our HR lady who is about as dumb as a sack of bricks never sent me for my pre hire drug screen so after two months of abstaining from the lovely green plant. I said well screw it im smoking and never heard anything about getting drug tested. So here I am being a dumb dumb thinking I’ll never get tested. Fast forward to this Wednesday low and behold I get an email from our HR director telling me she was reviewing personnel files and needs me to go take my drug test. So luckily I had already read previous posts here about sub solution so I had some on deck.

I tell you what though it’s still nerve racking as hell when you get that notice to go test and you know your pee is dirty. So I start freaking out nervous that stuff I ordered in October wouldn’t be good so I ordered another with the overnight delivery. Fast forward today I fill up my specimen bottle with some warm water the temp strip about 94 I added the powder urine carefully shook it up till I saw no clumps and strapped a hand warmer on the back and on the front below the temp strip. Shoved it in my gooch and headed toward the facility. I’m sweating bullets thinking this won’t work I’m fucked and going to lose my job and have to move back in with my mom because I enjoy smoking pot.

Needless to say I get there sign in she takes me back doesn’t even ask me to empty my pockets just asks if I have anything on me to tamper with the test lol. I’m thinking like yes I do but of course I said no. Head in the bathroom pull my pants down and of course I can’t pee in the toilet because I don’t have to go, so I’m like shit what do I do now. So I dumped some of the solution in the toilet to make it look like I went. Cough a few times to make some noise. Temp strip red around 100 but when I put it in the specimen cup it read 96 so perfect. Pull my pants up and high tailed it the fuck out of there.

After reading every post I’m like okay I got past the hard part making sure I the temp was right and didn’t get caught with the sub solution. Now I just wait for the results but from reading every post on here looks like I’m in the clear....

Not going to lie I’m still nervous that somehow my test will come back that I tampered or used an adulterant but I didn’t use the heat activator just some warm water and the good old powder per and hand warmers.

I do have one question if the stuff is only good for 8 hours then how can it be sent out to a lab and still be tested and still come up negative. Does anyone know the answer to this? This is the part that makes me nervous.

My tips to others looking for a solution. I’m a real person literally sitting at my desk typing this out on my phone. I was very weary of all the successful posts because they seemed so similar and it made me think that this has to be agencies posting these to trick people, but I kept faith that everything would be fine. My tip is to practice with just water and walk around and sit down go on a jog make sure that nothing is revealed and practice getting it to temp. That seems to be the biggest mistake people make is not getting it to temp. I suggest no heat powder read enough posts to scare me away from that. Trust your instincts and just tell yourself if you fail you fail nothing you can do about it then, shit happens and we move on.

I hope this helps someone else because this forum is the only thing that really kept my sanity through this. I will post again letting you know of the results when I hear back

• Like Like x 1
  19. I had my first drug test myself yesterday for pre employment purposes and it was sent to lab Corp I believe. I am pretty much in the same position as you and I didn’t think of that hiccup with the solution only said to be good for so long. Apart from that I also worry about how it has no scent and if that would get checked for some reason. As to reply to if the success stories are true or not, I just think back to their money back policy and why they would want to sell this if it doesn’t work still and we would just get more money out of it than them. Hope this helps and let me know how your results turn out and I’ll do the same for you here. I took a 10 panel unobserved urine test yesterday and should hear back early next week. Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Wow, reading your post sounded like I wrote it. .. I am kinda in a similar situation but obviously some difference .... other then the pre employment screen my job does randoms but hasn't done one in almost 2 years. .. so a lot of us at work that feel the exact same as you that it's freaking ridiculous to fire a good hard working person for using a plant..... a fair amount of use been smoking and I found out about sub solution about a year ago and bought it.... I even got some fellow co workers to buy it as a insurance if we get hit with a random. .. it still hasn't happened yet so about 5 of us are walking around Monday thru Friday with this stuff stached on our bodies somewhere in case HR pops up around the corner from outta nowhere and instructs us to piss in a cup.... so aside the fact we kinda feel like a bunch of dumb asses walking around with this stuff were not even 100% sure will save our job.... it is at least somewhat comforting to know if we do get surprised with a random we won't be putting dirty piss in the cup.... good luck to you... smoke one for me when you pass... and I'll smoke one for you also....haha