Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My experience with ClearChoice Sub-Solution (OCT 2016!!!)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mr2Happy420, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Follow-up: I passed! Received my official contract today. Thank you to everyone on this thread for helping me through this whole process. You really gave me confidence and walked me through all situations. 10/10 would recommend this everytime.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Awesome! They removed random drug testing from our policy so I don't think I'll ever get tested but if I did it would be thru quest diagnostics so that's good to know that sub solution passes their testing.

3. What is the actual brand name of the solution you used, and where did you order it from? Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. It's subsolution by testnegative.

5. #225 I think I'm screwed, Apr 11, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
    Like many here, I put all my faith in this little product. To give a background:

I was recently laid off after 20 years on the job and suddenly found myself in an alienated world. A crazy place where drug testing is now the normal practice when a company hires a new employee. Drug testing, for marijuana? In a legalized state? Really??
    Yes, really!!! So if you are a consumer of THC, whether it be for recreational or medical uses youre about to be treated the same as a meth head, crack user, or heroin addict!!!
    Ive never lived in this world and so it took me a few weeks to realize my reality. I have all the skills and potential I needed, but after turning down several job opportunities that required a drug test, I quickly discovered I was pretty much screwed. Even though it changed my priorities, I didn't get too upset at passing up on jobs as each had some negatives. That is until I heard back from a company I applied for that I thought was a long shot. I never expected to hear back, but in the midst of this sh!t storm I was in, I in fact got a call back from them. Two interviews later and they scheduled me for background check and drug testing (which I knew was coming of course). It was a potential dream job so after my first interview, I had already purchased the clear choice sub solution and had it rushed in 2 days.
    I did everything that was instructed in this thread. I started with heating up the bottle 5 second intervals in the microwave until it got 102. Then I strapped a hand warmer around the bottle with 2 rubber bands (i never used the heat activator). I used the 2 underwear method and hid the bottle in the gooch pocket. There was no waiting when I arrived at the clinic, walked right from the counter after signing in and then to a bathroom. I had some trouble getting that bottle out!!! Be careful with the rubber bands as the friction caused a little hold up. Eventually I got it out, temp was right at 102. I opened the cap and poured it in the cup and proceeded to blow on it to cool it down. .I then let it cool 30 more seconds on the back of the toilet. So out I come, cup in hand and smiling through the nervousness. I signed the seals and they handed me my paper work and off I went. I glanced down to the paper and read top part that said:
    "does the specimen pass the temperature requirements" ....It was checked " yes" !!!!
    . So I walked out of there feeling like I had just slain the beast!

Though, now it's been 16 days and I haven't heard anything. I know I hear that no news is good news, but I can't help but feel I'm screwed, that they discovered the synthetic urine and I can kiss a dream job goodbye. It's the waiting, that's the psychological torture that makes it hard, the waiting game! Pass or fail, I will relay the info. I do want to say thank you for the thread creater and to each and everyone else who has contributed to this informative topic.

6. #226 foreverstoner, Apr 11, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
    Alright, so I too am going to have a long post. Us stoners are a family, we gotta help each other out! And I have been freaking the hell out these past few days, and this specific post (thank you for the extensive review!) and the comments have made me feel a lot better.

I had an interview last Monday and they loved me and basically insinuated I got the job. After that moment, I handed over my vape pens to my friend and decided to quit out of fear of testing positive on my future drug screen. So the last time I smoked was 10 days ago, on Sunday, the day before the interview. It has been 10 days since. Like I said before, I use vape pens and take 3-4 hits everyday. I was confident I would be clean after 8 days, considering I'm fairly thin. I'm a female, 5' 6' and 118-120 pounds. Nope. Hardcore positive on the drug test kits I ordered on Amazon. I bought Subsolution about a month ago, but never used it, just wanted a backup, to make sure I was prepared for the drug screen for my future job when it finally came. I purchased a few detox drinks (Ready Clean, $12 on Amazon). I tried this detox drink on day 8 of no smoking. Took a drug test before, came out positive. Followed the instructions exactly by the book, took another drug test, came out negative. I was thrilled!

The day after, day 9 of no smoking, I got a call from HR saying I got the job, and needed to do a drug screen within 24 hours. The panic settled in. My lovely stoner friend, who smokes all day everyday, was my guinea pig and drank a Ready Clean (got at VitaminShoppe, for around 17 dollars). She smoked right before (on purpose), followed the instruction by the book, took two drug tests, and had an immediate positive. At that moment, I couldn't fucking risk it. I wanted to touch base on detox drinks before I talk about Subsolution because I know there's mixed reviews, and everyone wonders about the true validity of it, and now I know why. It's not consistent. I truly don't recommend detox drinks even though it worked for me. You just never know. And I decided for my sake that I shouldn't use it. I'm paranoid as fuck already. I landed my literal dream job (at one of world's best substance abuse rehabs... lol the irony right?) and decided I was going to use the Subsolution for today. I was freaking out guys! I decided I was going to spend the night at my stoner friend's house for support, and to be a second pair of eyes (in terms of checking the temperature, reading the instructions with me, going to the drug screen with me... having another person with me really calmed me down, so I recommend if you have a friend for support, use them!). Bless her soul for dealing with my anxious/neurotic self the 24 hours leading up the drug test.

I decided to not use the heating mix solution, as I read on this main post that it could be detectable, even though it's unlikely. So I cannot give you a review of the heating solution. Again, couldn't risk it. So, I looked for hand warmers in every fucking store. Out of season, out of stock. Again, freaking the fuck out. So I was left with the option of microwaving it. I decided I would hide it in my sports bra. I wore a tight sports bra, a looser sports bra over it, and a loose shirt. I had my friend help me make sure it would be completely undetectable. I wore this the night before as I was testing the microwaved bottle and putting it in my sports bra, testing out the temperature, seeing how long it could last in the 90-100 degree phase.

When microwaving the bottle (I didn't use the solution yet, I just filled it up with water), I did it for 5-10 seconds. Sometimes I would read the temp (there's a sticker temp thing on the bottle), and decided it need more time. I would put it in the microwave for 3-4 seconds, etc. etc. I felt most comfortable leaving it at 98. I then placed it in my sports bra, hung out with friend and let time passed. It did drop down to 96 after a bit, but stayed there. I had it in my sports bra for a total of 1 hour and 15 minutes after I microwaved it, continued to be at 96 degrees! You just need to mess around with heating it, but DON'T overheat it. Don't let that shit get past 100/102. I read you cannot overheat it, so microwave it at first for 5-7 seconds, read the temp, reheat it 2-3 seconds if you need a higher temp (I felt most comfortable at 98 degrees).

The next morning, I woke up at 7, and did the same process, just to feel more secure with it. Got it to 98, it dropped to 96 after being in my shirt for 20 minutes. I decided to pour out the hot water, and then (like the instructions said), fill with lukewarm water. I then mixed the solution (had my friend be my second pair of eyes to ensure the solution was mixed), the instructions said fill with water THEN mix solution, for anyone wondering. I microwaved it, and couldn't get it past 96 degrees. I was freaking the hell out, and didn't want to overheat it (thought the temp strip was broken, as it stayed at 96... I literally put it in the microwave 5-6 times for 2-3 seconds). The strip wasn't broken as I learned later, thank god. So, I stuck the bottle in my shirt immediately, at 96 degrees. Sped to the drug screening center, got there in about 15 minutes. Had my friend check me to make sure it was not visible. Then walked in, acted calm, which my friend helped with as we talked and she distracted me a bit.

Within 2 minutes, they took me to the back, had me wash my hands, and then I went into a private bathroom. I'll note the guy was very chill and relaxed, gave me the cup and I went in. The bathroom had a lock on it, which surprised me. The sink faucets were there (some tell me that they remove them, maybe they didn't work though, who knows?). The toilet water was blue. Sign said not to flush, or use sink. I literally heard the guy walk out of the room (we walked into a room, then there was a bathroom in that room with a door). I thought he was going to stand outside, he literally walked out of the room and my friend even saw him talking to the other workers! He wasn't paying attention at all. He didn't even ask me to empty my pockets, didn't look me up and down or anything... but be careful, friends. As you have read, some places do. That made me super relieved that he wasn't near or couldn't hear me. There was a line, about an inch that I had to pee up to that line. I poured the mixed solution (it still read 96 degrees, probably about 25 minutes after I microwaved it at home. I believe this is because my body heat kept it at 96). When hiding the bottle in your bra, make sure the temp strip is facing AWAY from your skin! It will read a higher, false temp. So, I poured the solution in the cup, poured the rest into the toilet to make it look like I actually peed. Don't actually pee, guys! You can't risk this shit.

I waited about a minute-minute and a half. I read you only have about 4 minutes in the bathroom, I forget if the guy told me that. Gave the cup to the guy, he went back into the bathroom, took the temperature, walked back out, and he inputted the information into the computer. He was super chill, we small-talked, and I was able to act calm, comfortable, and normal. He then had me sign something (so I assumed I pass the temperature part), and I left. That easy. He gave me a copy of the paper, of where I signed and blah blah blah. He told me I'll find out the results tomorrow. I looked at the paper, and it said something like "Was urine the right temperature?" and it said yes.

Walked back to my car with my friend, finally relieved these past 24 hours of preparing was over. I was told the hardest parts were hiding it (successfully did) and using the right temp (successfully did). I find out tomorrow. I feel confident after reading numerous reviews online. I literally haven't found a single review where it didn't work guys! I read that the only way you will fail with Subsolution if you don't have the right temp.

I'm so surprised that I actually feel pretty confident I passed, thanks to this forum! I would have been flipping the hell out if I used the detox drink (it also makes your urine so clear, and I know some places will call you out on that), even though it worked for me 3 days ago... I just wouldn't risk it. So I wanted to share this with you fellow stoners, we need to look out for each other!

I will let you guys know the results tomorrow.

Edit: I FUCKING PASSED!!!! Took 8 days for the results (or maybe 8 days for my employer to contact me, it was also tested through Quest Labs) but I FUCKING PASSED! Thank you Subsolution! You saved my ass big time!!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. in response to "I think I'm screwed" (I dig the username by the way):

Looks like we're in the same boat, and the exact same time (you posted the day before!). Let us know! I'll post my results tomorrow when I find out!

8. Ok, so it took a full two weeks, but yesterday i finally got a call from the company with their official job offer!

So I passed!!! Thanks to this thread and of course, thanks to sub solution!!!!!

I spent the last 2 weeks stressing out and in the end, I was golden the whole time.
    I'm so thankful!!!!!

THE BEST $100 I'VE EVER SPENT!!!!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Where did you purchase your Sub solution?? I'm so nervous

10. Where did your purchase yours?? I'm so nervous

11. Where did you purchase yours??

12. Hey everyone,
    Great forum!! It helped me tons in my current pre-employment screening. I recently landed a job where a buddy works and he guaranteed me there was no drug screening. Well turns out they changed HR systems and now require drug screening......WONDERFUL!

Anyways, I purchased sub-solution, practiced all weekend with the temp, and took my drug screen at 9AM Monday morning. I patiently waited for 2 days and then my anxiety got the best of me (I'm prescribed anxiety meds for this reason but I don't have a re-up on my script until tomorrow), so I called eScreen. My start date is less than 2 weeks away so I told them I was just calling to check the status of my screening and make sure nothing was lost in transit or held up. The lady told me that my results were sent to my employer yesterday.

Now my anxiety is back at it, since this is my first pre-employment screening, and I am wondering if this means that I for sure passed? I have gotten no notification from my employer revoking my offer or anything. Surely if the sub-solution was discovered the MRO would have called and had me retest, right? Asking for a friend here...I know it wasn't smart to call eScreen but I had a few drinks and thought what the hell. If anyone has any insight I would love to hear it.

13. I got my Sub-Solution at www.testnegative.com

From what I read they are the primary distributor for Sub-Solution.

• Like Like x 1
  14. #234 Salmo_Trutta, Apr 21, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
    Alright........ Hope I'm not jumping the gun on this one, but I'm feeling very confident I've passed a recent DT with Sub Solution. I told myself if I passed, I would make an account, and keep this thread alive with updated information here in 2018.

A little background on myself. I'm no stranger to DT's. Over the last 10 years, I've had to do various for Jobs, MIP's as a minor, Posession ( <--- So dumb ) and the recent, a bone head move on my behalf, the dreaded DUI. This one, I am dissapointed in myself. Ah well, live and learn, right?

Even when I was in my late teens when I had to do DT's I ALWAYS SUBBED. Even if they would watch ( from behind ) not actually staring at my Johnson, I would slip enough to fill the cup, in a hand sanitizer bottle. ( Cleaned thoroughly, of course.) I would walk out of there and say "Holy shit, I can't believe I pulled that shit off" Everytime I was in awe. But, I would ALWAYS use someones clean piss, and didn't have faith in Synthetics, as they seemed a bit sketchy, and costly. After all, it's getting sent to a lab, and they can find that, right?

Fast forward almost a decade and I land myself in the system, as an Adult. Ouch, never thought I'd be here. As a daily cannabis user, and every so often recreational drug user, I knew my freedom was at stake once again. They make you do bullshit classes for a few months, after things get settled in court, along with 'Random DT's' throughout your probationary period afterwards... Problem: I don't know anyone that I'm close enough to, to get clean pee from... It's not just drugs they test for, but an ETG screening ( Alcohol ) although, its only a few days they can track, most people I know like to at least have some wine or a beer with their dinner. Shit, what am I going to do, as I know DT's are coming soon. As luck would have it, while doing some side work, I encountered a seemingly chill guy, who was fairly straight edge. ( Ocassionaly drink, no drugs ) and offered him $50 for enough piss to last 6 or so months. ( Freeze-Thaw method ) Maybe 6, 2oz bottles worth. He laughed and did the deed for me. He couldn't grasp how jacked I was on this, and I kept telling him it's tough to understand when you're in the position I'm in. I love Cannabis, everything about it. My quality of life is just better with it. I use to take painkillers for an illness, for a few years, and I have been clean for two years with the introduction of certain edible cocktails. ( THC/CBD-RSO oils ) So I wasn't about to let them control my quality of life, while I was in trouble for a completely different reason. Which I gladly take the punishment for, despite it being a VERY costly, and painful one. It could be so much worse, though, and I'm very thankful to be sitting on my deck, riding a good buzz in the sunshine, typing this up.

Alright, fast forwarding again.. Made it through treatment ( 4 months worth ) DT'd maybe once or twice a month? Had just enough urine for this, and was getting closer to this all behind me. Probation lady calls and says "Hey, we notice you've been done with treatment, and we need to schedule some appointments". I knew this call was coming, but it took almost two months after treatment, and was getting a little excited that they were going to just let me pay my fines, and ride out the probationary period as long as no further trouble. Most counties they would do this, but of course I get the charge in the worst fucking county in a 100 mile radius. Set up an appointment, knowing they were probably going to DT me, I still had a little urine, and my little bottle with a temp strip on it. ( TEMPERATURE IS EVERYTHING ) My track record for subbing at this point is ME-100 THEM-0. Get to the place, and there's that effin' cup sitting on the table. Alright, I got this... As long as they don't plan on watching me. ( Not on supervised probation, so I doubted they would, and came a bit Diluted if for some reason they did ) I mean, if they don't tell you you have a DT, and you're dillute, you cant be in trouble. Coast is clear, and she takes me to the bathroom. Although I wasn't watched, I could tell her game was on point with her process, and standing outside the door. Start peeing, and unscrewing cap, a bit shaky as it's been a few months, and a new place. Temp reads 92degrees..... FACK, I've never had this problem, but realized where I went wrong. It was 20 degrees outside, and I drove on leather seats ( specimen in gooch area ) and must not have been able to warm up. I am TRIPPING out, and panic.. I pour it out, and replace with my actual urine. I wasn't about to have her question my urine temp, as this is big league here, not no parent DT. I leave there, and curse myself up and down for something that shouldn't have happened. I got comfortable, as it really is an easy thing to do, as long as you can get rid of the shakes and keep your temp right. Turns out, I wasn't dilluted, and get a call about 3-4 days later. Popped. Oh well, they kind of give me a slap on the back, saying if it happens again, could go to court and get a violation which could result in Jail time. That'd be no bueno for me, no effin' bueno.

So I knew I'd have a DT again in a month or two, being 6 months away from getting on with my life. I mean, I kind of effed up, so they are now making sure it was just a slip up. Same story again, I can't find any clean urine.. Most people would probably say just stop using it then? I just can't get behind that. Not for this, not for Cannabis in 2018. I'll spare y'all that I'm highly successful in what I do, and don't just sit on my couch and get ripped while playing Call of Duty... Although, I do find myself there once in a while. Alright, now that we have that cleared up, what the hell am I going to do for this next DT, which is essentially a big deal. So I turned to the web one day, and did so much research on forums, and how Synthetics are still a viable option in 2018. Apparently, they have came a long way, and now have the proper chemicals to beat Laboratory tests. Well, some of them anyways. I'm still not entirely sold, as I'd rather use someones clean piss, but I'm optimistic. Then I stumbled on this thread, and literally read every reply. Still can't find any fails, and people are still beating in early 2018. EFF IT... I two day ship some Sub Solution.

The ol' appointment comes up again, and I know room for failure is non existent. Same story, go to the restroom, and son of a bitch.. My Temp isn't right. I can't believe it, after as many times as I've done this, it's going to happen AGAIN? It's alright, be cool, what are you going to do here? I kept asking myself, as I have this image of her looking at her watch standing outside the door.. People mention how long it seems like we're in there for, and let me tell ya, I got that feeling there. Luckily, I hadn't peed yet, like I normally do as I'm pouring it in, and poured it down the sink. Wiped the cup, and said i couldn't go. I get some water, and am instructed to not leave. Everything is cool, chill, and nothing seems fishy. Alright, second chance here. I sit with my legs crossed, and drink a bunch of water. Call her that I'm ready again about 20 mins later, as I'm sure the temp is solid. Go in, and it reads 98. Boom. Not shaking, just happy knowing this is the most important part. Get out, seal it up, and dance the fuck out of there. Of course, I don't get direct results, as they're assuming I'm clean, so no phone call is a good sign. It's been 11 days, and no call.... Of course, If that changes I will report back immediately. We need solid reports, whether a pass, or fail, and continue to help each other in this battle we face.

I always enjoy reading the longer posts, so I tried to add to them. Thanks for reading, and I'm always down to answer any questions.

PS: This is HILARIOUS: About 5 days ago, I'm at a supermarket, and remember that seemingly chill guy I befriended a while back? Well, I had lost his info, as he would have been one I called, and there he is, doing some shopping of his own. I didn't even think he was in the State anymore. I ask him if he wants to help me out again for my possible few last DT's after some brief conversation. He once again laughs, and says; " Yeah, no problem man, but not until after this weekend, cause I got a date tonight, and I'm not going to tell her I can't have a few drinks because of this guy I ran into out the grocery store needs my clean piss" Hilarious, I wish him well on the date, and exchange numbers. I seriously hope he got laid that night.

Peace!

15. I'm taking a pre-employment drug test on Friday and bought sub solution. I tried a detox drink a couple weeks ago that worked (though it was a faint line) despite not abstaining from any toxins 24-48 before hand. I actually smoked that morning and still passed. So I bought two bottles of a different detox drink from the same company (Stinger) that don't require you to stop smoking. Welp I failed every test I took with those, and I took quite a few. I was only planning on drinking one as back up.

However, I'm positive that I'll have privacy for the drug test and I'm not concerned about sneaking it in or getting the temperature right, as I've thought this through and practiced different things. I'm only worried the lab will somehow detect that it's fake urine! I'm taking the test at a local hospital. No idea what kind of test they'll use or what kind of lab it is. I'll keep you all updated!

16. You’re so good to go, ya don’t even know

17. Dude you'll be fine. Just get the temp right, hide it well, you're good to go.

you

18. I first off want to say thank you to Mr2Happy420 for the extensive experience. It seems as if you've sparked a reaction for people to want to share their stories with the Sub Solution product. I want to share mine, because I'm a young, anxiety-ridden guy that just wants to work hard, then relax at home with some bud. Here's my story.

I guess to begin I'll start off by emphasizing the fact that I'm filled with anxiety. I'm the type of person that gets in my head, and really can't get out of it unless there is a guarantee of closure, or just by doing it and finding out. I have two different personalities, in a way: my work/professional face and my home face. Whenever I'm in a professional environment, I love to be professional, clean, disciplined. I'm the goody two-shoes kind of guy, the one that aced all the tests in high school and teachers loved. When I'm at home, I'm not so uptight. I like to smoke until the point of vegetation sometimes. I do what needs to be done, but I like to congratulate myself with being lazy because that's how I enjoy my time off.

I'll try not to go into my life story too much, considering I'm trying to just share my experience. My stress and anxiety has made it difficult for me to find stability in a job more recently. Well, job after job, I've hit a low point. Broke, stressed out, feel shitty about myself as a person; comparing myself to other people. I've had it with the application and interview process just for me to be there for a limited amount of time. So, I've actually spent my time looking for the right job. Now I am fortunate enough to be able to take my time to look and make sure I have the right one since I still with my siblings and my boyfriend. So I tried to apply for the right job.

Of course I still had the pressure of finding one. Although it was possible, I don't like having to rely on people to keep me afloat. I'm independent and I like doing things myself. I enjoy working, just as long as it's structured and allows me to succeed. So I applied at a company, for a data entry postion for over $15 an hour, good benefits, time off, and over time. I don't know what the average is of what people my age or even older makes, but for me that is life-changing money. The funny thing is that I know that I was good for the job, good for the company. I know I'm good at interviews but there was the one and only one problem: drug test.

I've always had a job that didn't require a drug test, and the one drug test that I have ever taken was at a shady temp service that said my urine was clean, although I am and have been a chronic smoker for quite a few years. With that being said, as well as knowing the kind of person I am, I am freaking out. I'm in my head about so many things. Can't let this amazing opportunity pass by. Will I pass the interview? Do I have decent enough clothes to go to interview? How will I pass the test? Use someone elses? Detox? Fake urine? What are the processes of each? What is more risky? yada yada yada, I'm sure you get the point. Ever since the opportunity hit my eye, I've done nothing but stress and worry and stress some more about getting this. It's been weeks since I first saw the opportunity and as I'm writing, I'm still going through the process, which I will describe to you.

So I applied and played the waiting game. I know it's not good to put all your eggs in one basket, but I really wanted to be hopeful. I got defeated because I didn't think I was going to get a call because the position that I applied for was taken down. However, I did get a call a week and a half later, that I missed and went to voicemail, inquiring if I was still interested in their open positions. Of course I am! I called her back and didn't get an answer. Left a voicemail. Probably waited three or four business days, still no call back. I called again and left one last voicemail, just in case my first one didn't manage to go through. I finally was able to catch her calling and she told me of an open house they were having at a hotel that was a week away. So yay, I got the interview. Now time to prepare.

I'm usually good at answering and tailoring my answers at interviews, but I always run through multiple questions I'd be asked and what I'd answer. Tried to find an outfit. I had a polo but since I've been gaining weight, I had one pair of khakis, that were a little torn at the waist, and were almost stretchy pants. The cuff at the bottom definitely made it look like not real khakis, but I didn't really have a choice. This was the easy stressing.

The hard stress however, is the unknown; the things I can't control. Didn't know what route to take, but I've researched and researched. It seemed like synthetic urine is the way to go because it apparently is what is used to calibrate machines of drug testing labs. I don't know how credible that is, but even without that fact, it still seemed the more safe way to go (quitting smoking was completely out of the question since I would have had less than a month to get cleaned). So I researched synthetic urine. This is where my anxiety spiked some more. It was SO hard to find an honest looking review. All websites and reviews looked like an advertisement. Did find a few, and everything I saw led to Sub solution. That price tho. I'm broke and don't have that money. The website to buy it looked sketchy and not so credible. Skeptical I was. Freaking out I definitely was.

Looked more into it, and found this post, thank Lord. I've read every word of the post and almost every comment about 10 or more times. Although it was definitely reassuring, I'm still skeptical and freaking out. But, closed mouths don't get fed. It was either I try the best stuff that I can to ensure I pass or to just not pass and really let myself down in so many ways. So I bought it, got two day shipping, and it ran around $85 like OP. Went to track it, and it said that it was going to be here on Friday when I ordered it Monday. Interview was Wednesday. I've never had to do a drug test so I wasn't aware of the process I'd have to go through. Really didn't think it would make it on time.

Wednesday comes, I go to the hotel. Everyone is dressed for success no understatement. I felt VERY under dressed which made me feel unqualified. But whining babies and low self esteem isn't what gets you the job, so I sucked it up and remained confident in my abilities to knock the interview out of the park. I had two interviews, one with people that worked for the company, but weren't necessarily higher ups, just to see if they think I had what it takes to work in the company, and then the second interview was with higher ups to see if I was actually qualified and fit the role of the position I applied for. I tell you what, interviews for me are not hard, but they through some good, challenging questions. I was asked, what do you prefer for, a horrible job and a good boss, or a fantastic job with a horrible boss? What do you think is better, people or processes? Those were the main two that gave me a nervous chuckle, for I hadn't really been asked that. Regardless, the first interview warmed me up and conditioned me to be able to be more confident and tailor my answer to make it what they were looking for, but honest as well. I did well, they extended the job offer. I filled out the information for my background check and was told to look out for an email regarding my drug test.

Yay right? I got the job contingent on basically the drug test. Exciting right? Yes and no. There is still room for disappointment. Sub solution didn't come on Wednesday, but I've been tracking the way. It got here, today, Thursday morning along with the email to schedule the drug test. I scheduled it and I have until Monday evening to take it (the office I scheduled at is closed on weekends).

So I wanted to go the hand warmer method, since I didn't want to risk the heating powder to be the reason this doesn't work well. After stressing so much and reading, I became confident in the ability of the solution to pass the drug test, the only real worry I had was keeping it at the right temperature. So today is my test day for the drug test, and I'm conducting the test as I type. Very hard to find a hand warmer, because apparently they aren't in season... >.< Why, I don't know. I figured people still get cold no matter what season, but it was really hard to find a hand warmer, let alone the same brand that OP used. I really wanted to mimick so I'd be as close as guaranteed as possible. Finally found one, and I mean the last one at a Kmart, after going store to store, and calling multiple. Filled the bottle with lukewarm water, as directions stated, put on two pairs on tight underwear, opened the handwarmer and held in on the bottle with a hair thing (I don't have rubber bands), and put it in between the pairs of underwear, right under my sack. I must say, the bottle was a little bigger than I thought it would be, and it does take practice to get it at a good spot to where it can't been seen, heard, and can be nice and warm and cozy. Walking, even upstairs wasn't too big of an issue.

From the moment I put the warmer on, I started a timer, I wanted to test how long it would take for the lukewarm water to reach desired temperature, and how long it would stay at that temperature. With the warmers I used: after 30 mins of being in position, it went up to 94, scaling back to 92. At 1 hour and 10 minutes, it was at perfect 98, getting a little bit up to 100. 1 hour and 45 mins, it was at 100. I don't mind it being too hot, since cooling it down will be easy. I'm still in the process of my test, so I will make sure I post the results, but from this point on, I'm fairly confident I can keep the right temp. Make sure the bottle lid is on really tight, or else water will seep from it. I bought an extra thermometer just in case the temp strip wasn't accurate, and it seems to be. Get used to walking, sitting, and getting the solution into the cup discreetly.

Luckily for me, the drug test will be taken at a facility literally right by my house, that I didn't even know was even open. So since it took an hour for it to each perfect temp, I plan on waking up, getting ready. Water first then mix solution, attach warmer, and position it a little under an hour before leaving. I imagine that it will be in and out, since it really looks like an abandoned building and I've NEVER seen cars parked there, so it should be perfect timing. I'll still drive there so I can double check temperatures and once its at acceptable range, I'm blowing that popsicle stand.

I will keep you all updated, because I was motivated to right this review, mainly in hopes to help another stressed mind like mine find another piece of closure. I can't promise anything yet, but I'm becoming less and less stressed and just more nervous for the test to come and for me to ace it. I'm confident, but there is still that chance of it going south. I'll write how the test was and how the experience went going to the test was, and then when I get the news of passing or failing, I'll post that too.

Either way, if it doesn't work out, and I do get crushed, at least I'll be able to get $150 back from their guarantee that I hope is credible. Gonna smoke a fat bowl and try not to think any more of it. Good luck everyone and thanks to everyone who helped me out with this. I really can't thank you enough.

See ya soon.

19. Taking a drug test on a Friday = agonizing all weekend about the results. I at least got it in and passed the temp test.

20. I was too impatient...I'm good to go :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1