Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My experience with ClearChoice Sub-Solution (OCT 2016!!!)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mr2Happy420, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Update about my current situation, I have now received two orders of sub-solution, and special pants to stash the goods as well as heat warmers. I had another idea about using my wife's pee as she does not smoke at all, and using the vital that sub-solution comes for temperature reading. If you're in my situation and have a 60k job on the line, would you A) use your wife's urine? B) use sub-solution? Also, my wife is willing to drive with me to the testing site find the nearest store pee in bottle and I can quickly transport the goods to the testing site and schedule an appointment.

Any helpful ideas would be greatly appreciated.

2. Alright, since no responses I had to decide for myself. The obvious answer for me is to use my wife's urine for the pre-employment drug test. The testing site is only 7 minutes away and I have heat warming pads that have given to me by sub-solution company. I also have a digital thermometer as well a temp strip that is attached to the bottle that approximately holds 3 ounces of urine. I will make sure the temp reads between 90 - 100 degrees, before handing my urine in. If there is a problem, I will stall, and I have about 3 hours before my test is canceled. I think this is a great plan.
    I test today my wife gave her sample and her sample was 96 degrees and within 30 minutes the temp dropped by 6 degrees. This test was done without using any heat pads. So using heat pads is a bit over-kill I say, because .I have an appointment scheduled, but rather safe than sorry. I will update tomorrow.

3. Update just completed the drug test, the temperature was perfect. I used my wife ‘s sample and the bottle from Sub Solution and it worked perfectly. I should pass.

4. The hand warmer approach is probably the best approach I'd say

5. What do you mean hand warmer?

6. It’s a small package that you twist and it’s heats up. You rubber band it around your pee sample to warm it up.

7. Update, I passed my drug test. Anyone in my situation, it is possible to pass, and at this point I will never ever worry about a drug test again.

8. I was in a bind and decided to overnight myself some clear choice after reading this thread.
    Been clean for about 2 weeks but was still concerned I wouldn't pass despite being a light smoker.

I used the hand warmer method (actually used an adhesive toe warmer), and I thought that if it was too hot I would be able to let it cool down to the proper temperature while in the bathroom. Did a test run the night before to check temps and everything seemed in order. I brought 2 warmers in case, and after an hour I didn't think it was getting hot enough, so I took it off and activated another warmer. This one was much hotter. By the time I finally was called in to pee, I had been waiting a good 30 minutes past my appointment time, and I knew it was too hot. Unfortunately, the lady administering the test timed me (3 minutes) and wouldn't let me stay in long enough to cool it down and started banging on the door to make me come out. Since it was still too hot, she voided that test and let me sit in the lobby to drink water to re-take.

Just wanted to post this here in case it wasn't mentioned, but careful about time limits. I messed up because of this :(

I really didn't think I would piss clean, but I had no other option but to try. When I got home I self-tested myself and found that I was clean, but I am not 100% certain for the actual test due to the amount of water dilution between the actual sample at the testing center and the sample I took at home.

Crossing my fingers for a miracle because my job is on the line...

9. #210 THC-Free1, Mar 10, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
    I just wanted to report that I passed a DOT 5 Panel Test with Immunoassay (IA) plus GC-MS (Gas Chromatography – Mass Spectrometry) confirmation at Quest Diagnostics (March 2018). I didn't use the heat activator (used a HotHands Toe Warmer). If Sub-Solution can pass this test, it can pass any test.

Do a test run with plain water if you use a warmer pad. I had to use water at 96 degrees (using a digital thermometer) for it to be 98 degrees in 60 minutes (the time it would take me to drive for testing and allowing time for the collection). I called ahead and asked if they were "busy". This helps with the time calculation. It will then drop a degree or so when poured into the urine testing cup. The HotHands Toe Warmer will overheat the urine if left on too long. So test first and calculate time. If the urine is too hot at time of testing, simply pour into urine sample cup and wait. It will drop about 1 degree every minute. Or just remove the heating pad from the bottle and wait a couple of minutes - look at the temp strip. When it reads 98, pour into testing cup and you're good.

Or just use the heat activator if you want. They don't test for it currently, but I didn't want to take a risk and have to deal with adding powder and couldn't practice with the heat activator obviously.

Remember it must be between 90 and 100 degrees to be accepted! Also remember that it is impossible for urine to leave your body hotter than 98.6 degrees. Temperature is the most difficult part of this entire process. If you buy Clear Choice Sub-Solution from testnegative.com it will be authentic and will work with any lab test. Spend the extra $ for Sub-Solution - it's worth it. Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Congrats and thank you for passing this along!

11. Surprised they let you retest. To hot a sample would pretty much guarantee you used a sub

12. I just wanted to share my experience since a lot of what was shared here previously has really helped me. To keep it short, I took a drug screening for a job 24Mar. I used sub solution and also DID use the heat activating powder that came with it. I found out today (26Mar) that I did pass the test. I know in previous posts there was some skepticism in regards to using the powder, but I personally had a very good experience with it. FYI the test was I believe called Escreen? It was also at a walk in clinic and the sample was shipped out. I wanted to keep it short, but would be more than happy to provide more details if it will help anyone. GL all

13. When did you add the heating powder to the solution? I cannot seem to find a clear cut answer anywhere.

14. I snuck in the powder added it once in the bathroom after arrival right before adding pouring into the cup. Just a forewarning, it did maybe seem a little time consuming. Maybe it was just in my head since I was a little nervous, but it seemed like it might’ve taken a while where some might be skeptical if under more serious supervision. In the past I’ve used the ‘hand warmer method’ and was successful, and if I had to do this again I would probably go that route just for sake of time. Then again, in reality pouring a little powder into a bottle really doesn’t take that long, so it probably was more in my head. Hope this helps!

15. Let me start by saying thank you to everyone that has shared their experiences with this product and reported back on their results. I'll try to keep this post as short as possible.

I have smoked for ten years almost everyday, and I am subjected to random drug tests in the graduate program I'm in. I quit smoking for a while because of this graduate program, but life threw some crazy shit at me the last few months and smoking became an everyday thing again. I ordered a bottle of sub solution back in January in case I had to take a drug test. Well, that day came last Thursday. I got an email at seven in the morning saying I had to take drug test at school that day.

Long story short, I was able to give them a sample of sub solution rather than my own dirty sample. I used the heating powder instead of hand warmers due to time restraints. My sample passed the temperature check, so hopefully I'm in the clear. However, the turnaround time of these random tests are terrible. A buddy of mine failed his drug test at this school for his prescription Adderall, but it took the MRO about two weeks to call my friend and notify him of his failed drug test. All this is after he explicitly told the school he'd fail for his prescription, and they told him he'd be notified within 48 hours of his failed test. This happened to the same guy twice for two different prescriptions on two different drug tests. It's my understanding that my school contracts with a local company that collects the samples then runs the initial drug screening. If a sample fails the initial screening, it is then shipped to the Labcorp in North Carolina for MS confirmation.

Also, the school doesn't notify students if they pass the drug test. Students are only notified if they fail a drug test. This policy is terrible for people like me. I have no idea if I passed or failed, and it seems like I won't know until another week and half. Even then, I won't know for sure since I won't be notified if I passed the drug test. I know the school used to implement a standard ten panel test with an additional panel for opiates, but I'm not sure what test is used now.

My biggest concern is sub solution passing a specimen validity test. I've seen the previous posts where it has, but paranoia is getting the best of me. I've looked over the website of the local company my school is contracted with, and there is no mention of specimen validity testing anywhere. Has anyone had any luck with sub solution passing a specimen validity test recently? Also, has anyone had any luck passing their test with their sub solution being sent to the Labcorp in North Carolina? I apologize if there have any recent forum posts about this. I just created my account today.

16. Sorry for the double post. It's now been three business days since I've taken my drug test, and I still haven't received a call which can be good or bad. Does anyone know if samples are sent off to the lab for failing a specimen validity test? Like do they perform additional tests on it like they would for a sample failing an initial screening? If they aren't sent for further testing, then surely I would have gotten a call saying it failed by now.

17. Thank you for responding FairyMcQueen! I think the main things tested on a validity test are pH, creatinine, specific gravity, nitrites, urea, and possibly biocide. Also, I'm not sure if my sample actually went to a local lab or not because my chain of custody form has the Labcorp in North Carolina listed at the top, and I don't live anywhere near North Carolina. Also, my test is an eleven panel non-DOT test.

I hope we both pass dude. I've been stressing hard about this whole ordeal. All I wanna do is roll up a fat one to chill out, but I know I shouldn't just yet in case I have to go back and do an observed test if my sample doesn't pass.

18. Hey guys, I just took a urine test this past week at a Quest location with Sub Solution. It was really nerve-wrecking when I realized I needed to sub out my urine. I recommend getting a solid system down and simulate the experience at home a few times before you do the real thing to ensure you can do the swap as efficiently as possible.

My system was discreet as I stitched a piece of fabric into my boxers (received sample from fabric store). The boxers were covered with gym shorts and then I put a pair of sweatpants on over them. This was to ensure that heat was retained. To heat the solution, I inserted two hot hands toe-warmers w/ adhesive backs (never actually took the adhesive part off) into the pocket after being exposed to open air for 30-45mins. The solution was at 81.5 degrees from the running tap water. Once pouring the tap water into the bottle, I put both the toe warmers and the solution into the pocket in my boxers. **Note: make sure the temp strip is sticking away and the heat pads are on the opposite side of the temp strip. It took about 45 minutes to get up to 96 degrees and after 4 hours of testing at home, it never went over 102 degrees.

When in the room, I simply peed into the toilet, starting by hitting the water, then to the side (to simulate hitting the cup), and back into the water. During this, I was pouring the solution into the sample cup. Once complete, I poured the remainder of the solution into the toilet QUIETLY. It was such an easy and simple system.

I will hopefully be receiving my results at the end of the week or early next week and will be sure to let you know!

My core advice is be confident in yourself and practice! I hope my story can help you pass!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Happy Easter everyone! I still haven't heard anything back about my drug test, and it's been ten days. From what I read, Labcorp performs specimen validity testing at the same time they do the initial drug screening. If a sample fails the validity test because of pH, creatinine, or specific gravity, then no further testing is required and the sample is labeled as invalid. I believe I would have heard back by now if my sample failed a validity test.

• Like Like x 1