my experience today. wonder if anyone else shares my thoughts?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheOceanInside, Jan 9, 2011.

1. So today I went to a friends house. He was having beer pong, which later turned into a party. First of all all my friends love to drink, and i only drink rarely.

Soon they all wanted "bitches" to come over (lol) and they did. Now these are bitches I've known for awhile, and I have to say, not one of them is interesting to me.

Sure one might have nice tits, but it's weird how all my friends just drool over anything. The funny thing is, I just don't care about chasing after girls anymore after my stupid ex-girl friend treated me like crap for like 3 years.

ANYWAYS, so I'm at this party and everyone's just talking being rowdy, and i'm thinking, I have nothing to say to these people, I have nothing in common. Even old really close friends that I don't hang out with anymore.

and it's crazy because I used to be pretty tight with most people. now I don't have a single thing to say to them.

2. Seems as if you are at different points in your life, consider it a gift as you have more insight than they.

3. OP, I feel exactly the same way just got to meet more like minded friends.

4. I feel like that a lot of the time, unfortunately. I hate it when your friends are one way when it's just you guys hanging out, and completely different when girls are around. Not only that, but I'm not too concerned about getting my dick wet and fucking every girl that comes around. Sometimes I see the girls that my friends chase and I'm confused. I'm not the type of person to lower my standards, so while I get less "quantity" than they do, I get much higher "quality".

I also fucking hate beer pong. Not really related, but whenever I go to a party with beer pong tables, I can already tell that later in the night, someone will ask me to play, I'll say no, and then someone will start talking shit because I don't like to drink alcohol.

Rowdy parties aren't my scene, I'd much rather chill with a few friends and burn some blunts than go to a party that's 9 times out of 10 filled with douchebags looking for a fight.

5. Seems you already have your answer......

Its funny how people change after highschool.