Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My experience stems and cannabutter

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Dr. Zoidber, Feb 25, 2010.

1. I never did weigh out the amount of stems but it was the stems saved from half pound of reg. I used a cannabutter guide I found here. We made two dozen cookies using two stcks of butter. Long story short the stems work. My gf had two cookies and got a nice buzz and I had six cookies now I feel really heavy (two hours after I ate them) I think if we made only a dozen the cookies would be really good. But there ya go only using stems to make cannabutter WILL get you high.

2. well here am I few hours later. gf and I both got really bad headaches a feel run down kinda like if we had just smoked the stems. Im gonna have a few more cookies in the morning so see how it gos but so far the headache has not been worth it.

3. Huh that's weird please post your results tomorrow I am curious to see if you get a headache again. I also use stems in edibles but have not noticed headaches (but I make them mostly with vaped weed/trimmings/dank and like a quad of dank stems). I hate the stem smoking headache!

4. I ate some more last night and again this morning. No headache but ill keep eating and see how the day gos. im not sure what is typical with a high from edibles but only using stems makes me feel really sedated.