My experiance with Tramadol

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Radio_Breathe, Aug 25, 2009.

1. So i came across a large amout of Tramadol. I did alot of searching for online and found that most people say that it is very weak and not worth taking recreationaly. I messed around with doses and found it to be quite enjoyable. I read alot on erowid and saw some people also enjoyed it, but no real experiances with weed and tramadol. Let me say it was very enjoyable. Unlike other pain killers u dont feel like you are sinking into the bed or chair. U feel like a boulder perfectly placed on your soft mattress. Its not much fun on its own, u walk like youve just woke up. But combined with weed, just laying down listening to music. You can close your eyes and feel perfeclty euphoric without falling asleep. Tramadol is a bit stimulating and i find it hard to fall asleep when its in my system, i just feel like im in sleep state while being awake. More enjoyable than oxycodone because you can still function, you dont feel 'stoned'. you just feel perfectly relaxed and stressfree.

2. Tramadol is ok when you have 0 tolerance (like myself atm) but it is nowhere near oxycodone..

It does go good with seroquel though, the weak SSRI effect of a few tramadol goes nicely with that serotonin antagonist effect of seroquel although it did make me feel a little.. uncomfortable? Kinda like that awkward body high you (me at least) get when you're in between the come-up and plateau part of a trip.

3. exactly! i love to take it when i come home from work cuz that feeling really helps you unwind.

4. I only get that when I take it with 50-100mg of seroquel, other than that I just feel mildly stimulated and more "numb" than pain free or high, feels more like super lidocaine for pain than that nice opiate buzz.

It's got that synthetic feel to it though, I don't really find it enjoyable other than being "high" when I have nothing else.

5. i took some tramadol last night.

it was my dogs (yes a k9 not a buddy), but it always made him sick, so he said i could have it.

that some klonopin and some alcohol had me feeling pretty good.

6. [​IMG]

7. Fail.:hello: