Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my experiance with home grown

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by headie shot, Sep 10, 2011.

1. #1 headie shot, Sep 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2011
    my un-named relative has weed growing in a un-named location. I had been waiting about 2 months for the right time to take a sample. The bud was a bit early for the pick'ins but there is a male growing right next to her and i simply wished to sample a bit before she gets pollinated. After i picked the bud fresh off the plant i trimmed the fan leaves and quick dryed it in my toaster. Alot of you guys are prob reading this thinking to yourselfs "what a retard, he completely ruind the bud". Well what happened may suprise a bit. first off the weed wasent even dried through all the way ( a bit moist in the very middle ) but i just couldent wait haha. so i stuck it in my one hitter thinking the compact chamber will allow the weed to dry out when i hit it, well for the most part it did and i felt it right away. I experianced a vegitative body high for a good 4-5 houres after smoking what i believe to be around half a gram.

positives: I got high, and I would like to add that it was a respectable high, one could say it could have ranked in between mids and kb

negitives: it was a bit hard to smoke cause it was moist, and waisted all my lighter fluid. not the best tast ever, although the body high was very nice, the headie high was very poor ( may have just been the weed i have no idea ), i felt like shit when i woke up this morning, and i believe if i waited a week or so longer there would have been more bud on the branch i took.

so i did all those things wrong and i still got high, weed is a amazing fuckin plant haha!

2. Bunch of different reasons why the head high could have been poor. Do you know if it was indica or sativa dom. Not letting it cure properly cann effect more than just taste and smell.

3. i think it was indica because it is a very short shrub like lookin plant and the leaves are purple, if im correct purple leaves some from weed grown in cold temps and a statvia needs to be in warm tropical weather? ( i live in massachusetts )

the male plant is like 6 feet tall and is all green, the female is about 3 feet, so im thinkin my un-named relitive is crossing the two for the seeds