My expedition

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by retrosnare, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Hey there. am going to Europe this 29th Jan until 10 Feb.

The trip is to Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, Interlaken and back to Amsterdam.

3 days in Amsterdam, 1 day in Brussels, 2 days in paris, 2 days in Interlaken the finally 4 days back in Amsterdam before my flight back to cairo.

All the flight tickets, hostel booking and Eurail pass for travel within Europe have been bought.

Amsterdam- Flying Pig Hostel
    Brussels- Hello Hostel
    Paris- Le Montclaire Montmatre Hostel
    Interlaken- Funny Farm Hostel
    Amsterdam- Globe Hostel

I will be using the 4 countries in 5 days in 1 month select passes for youth.

Now i just need to know anyone who have been at any of my destination above to share experience here. And here will also be my live journal when im travelling end of this month.

Waiting to here from u guys!

2. #2 Blazed Bacon, Jan 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2011
    Havent been to any of those cities, but traveling with Deutsche Bahn (DB) on our Eurail pass was a pleasure. Especially since I was 15, and I had some beers on the train :D

3. Sounds like a blast! I will have to do Europe one summer. Very cool. :cool:

4. yeah it will be a blast. and i will share it all with u here.

now, anyone? suggestions of places to visit and "do" in amsterdam? hehehe any great coffee shop or bar?

5. would love to do this:(

6. Its okay. i will post pics and videos from my expedition here. no worries. however i need some input from anyone here.

In amsterdam, well it will be 'flying' activity and maybe going to team Golden glory gym to get some mma gears. in brussels maybe getting their heavenly chocs. In paris im totally lost there. i dont know what to do other than the eiffel. in interlaken i will going to the alpine adventure. doing some snowshoes trekking and sledding. than back to amsterdam to fly again.

7. chinese new years is on the 3rd if ur in paris they might have a parade
    well when i was there years ago they had a parade. firecrackers :D

8. Thanks for that info. Well, i hope for a more funkier parade though but CNY parade will do i think. Will check it out and share with you guys here!

Anyone from brussels? what to do there? other than filling myself with heavenly foods?

9. which tussauds is better? amsterdam or paris?

10. man ur gonna have so much fun.when i was in paris i was young and didnt know how to have fun i just stayed in and play video games.now that i wanna go and explore in paris its expensive as fuck:p
    ahh well someday......

11. its ok man. i will share all of my experiences, pics and videos over there with you guys here. just give me suggestions where to go and what to do.

i will make u feel like u r there with me!