My ex wants me back?..or...what... (kinda long story)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Wavy Crocket, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Hey GC basically I was dating this girl for 2 months. And after awhile we started to get on each others nerves. We were seeing each other too much and I couldnt remember the last time I actually slept at my own place. And the confusing part is that she would get these moods where she would act suffocated, and when I agreed and tried to spend some time away she would say she didnt mean it and she misses me so much...

So one day she told me she was hanging out with her friend. her friend was a guy who i never met and didnt know at all. on top of that she didnt call me or text me. i didnt wanna suffocate her so i texted her and called her once at 9 pm. but she didnt call back until 11 and said she was watching movies at her friends house. this kind of made me angry and i told her that. so she freaked out and broke it off because she said i couldnt trust her.

Well I tried to explain why that wasnt right, but she didnt wanna work it out. i was angry and left. about 5 days later i texted her saying...

"hey...I know we broke up, but id like to make amends. this isnt an attempt to get back together or anything. I just hope we can be on good terms and not hate each other".

She texted back saying she never wanted to be on bad terms (which i think is bullshit) and that we were cool. she kept texting me after that. pretty much throughout the night and to the next day. We were talking about being hungry and she said "have you eaten?" and i said "yeah i had some wings so im just kickin it".

A few minutes later she said "you know i still wanna be friends, thats why i texted you that because i wanted to get something to eat with you". I offered to get dinner with her later and she accepted.

We got dinner and then i hung out at her house for about 30 minutes. But she already made plans to hang out with her girlfriends so she had to drop me off. and about ten minutes after she dropped me off she texted me "I still love you".

idk what changed because before she didnt want anything to do with me. So i said i still loved her too and she invited me over to stay the night. we didnt have sex or anything. we kissed and cuddled a little. and then the next day she made breakfast and we played a board game, then she had to work out and i had to clean my apartment. so i kissed her and left.

a little later she asked me what i was doing later and i said i had no plans. and she said "okay me and erica are going downtown". idk why she would ask me what im doing if shes already got plans but its whatever.

I guess what im gettin at is shes acting kind of stand offish. we kissed and cuddled a bit, but she isnt as affectionate as she was before. and i understand why she wants some time away from me cuz we spent so much time that we got sick of each other. but i guess im wondering whats going through her head. first shes saying she loves me and wanted me to hang out. but she seems almost defensive..and the thing is i didnt even do anything to hurt her. GC can you help me figure this out?

2. #2 Str8oFfThEtOP, Mar 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2013
    My opinion? She's crazy and doesn't know what she wants. Break it off and move on. You guys dated for two months, big deal.

But then again, you two say "I love you" to each other, so I don't know what to think or suggest. I've never been in love with someone after two months of dating.

3. She said that last night. I never said I love you

4. Been in this situation a lot... with the same girl. Never should of gotten back with her after the first time... let alone the second, third, fourth... and lost count. This went on for over 5 years.

Save yourself the time, effort, and heartache. Move on, a real woman will know what she wants.

5. Alright, well in that case, my first comment fully applies.

6. girls love the chasing stage... you know when youre wooing her... they love that shit... the wooing tends to decrease during the relationship stage... so she probably missed all the wooing and shit... ive said wooing too much lol

7. I read the first paragraph. 2 months in and you were getting on each others nerves? Count that as a sign you 2 should not be together

8. by saying her and erica are going downtown she was dropping a hint to you to come with them lol

9. Free max fucking b say no more

10. Am I the only one that thinks OP is at fault here?

I mean come on. You blew up on her for hanging out with a friend (who, chances are, was around WAY before you). You disrespected her, and blatantly admitted (whether you realize it or not) you don't trust her.

11. never get back with an ex. if it didn't work the first time, it won't work the second

12. Call me old fashioned but I wouldn't hang out with a girl I knew before her one on one without properly introducing them first. That's respect out of the relationship.

13. Nahh Erica is not really on my list of people who I enjoy. Every time I ever got into an argument with my gf she felt the need to stick her nose in our business and start drama and try to make me the bad guy. We also just got back together and I wanna get my space.