My ex played me

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Dee2019, Sep 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I felt that was ALLLLLL I needed to read....to tell you this..........."even the best get played"........

2. #22 killset, Sep 13, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
    You date for a month, I really wouldn't consider that an ex. That's not enough time to get to know anyone. Sounds like you're young and inexperienced. Just get over it, chalk it up as a lesson to get to know someone first before entering intona relationship.

3. No it was not " tou" dates a month.. I guess I will have to remember your advice before I get "intona" relationships. Thanks

4. You....small buttons, big hands. Chill out kid. Heart broke over a girl you hardly know....lol

5. Just because she did me like that doesnt represent my button size, you literally don't even know what you banging on about..you just want to scavenge..

6. Wtf are you taking about? I'm saying the reason I made a spelling mistake is because of small buttons. Lol man you are clueless as fk. No wonder she walked all over you in such a short period of time. You'll grow up someday kid

7. Not necessarily! There will be an honest woman out therez
    Cheers man

8. I know she does but surely a decent woman out there so dont fuck about... re- population never stopped by ur mum has it?

9. Well, it is a forum for stoners so yes.

10. I agree. Sorry man

11. That escalated fast.
    This one is done.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.