My ex played me

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Dee2019, Sep 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm very street wise and well intelligent person but sadly I was played.

I dated her for just over one month, she's the one who asked me out.. we texted all day every day, we met every day. She told me that I'm her absolute first. She said that she learnt what love is through me. She was very innocent and very pure, she kissed me and hugged me, she said she can't imagine life without me and how all her being is for me. She cried to me and she laughed with me. In a matter of one month, she became my everything, I looked forward for my days just for her. She said that she will never hurt me and that she will make me happy and that she would do anything for me she also introduced me to all her family but something was not right about her, she told me many things about her family that don't make sense, she also used to disappeare on Saturdays she wouldn't even text back from morning until night time. She was also very harsh with her sisters, 18,11 and 5 years old. I eventually found out, she has another man, she told her family she loved him, she's been with him for one year. This man is older than her by 30 years. She told her family she would do anything for him she told them everything and anything for him and when they asked her about me she completely denied me ever been her partner. Even when I confronted her, she denied everything that was between us.

We all have bad experiences but to be fooled, played and then denied leaves me devestated. Why did she do me like that? I'm not rich, I'm not powerful, even the sex I always felt that she didn't want it but she never admitted it

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. You fell victim to being the flavor of the month dude. Happens all the time. That old man is her financial security, and she probably looks to fill other voids via the list of men she has on speed-dial.

That sucks man, sorry to hear but your lucky at the same time your not a part of that now. Your in a better spot now man.

This is why I remain single and never bother trying to stick with one girl. I'm very honest about it which helps quite a bit.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Looks like she liked you for your looks, and good heart.

4. #4 Vee, Sep 12, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
    [​IMG]

one born every minute...?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks! Only girl you need is Mary Jane!

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. I hope you didn’t open up to her about your grow, she has proven to not be trustworthy. Sorry bro, nothing beer and country music won’t get us thru.

• Like Like x 1
  7. She's got a sugar daddy
    2a12cd416950224dfcc1d1a1076498b8.png

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. I need me a sugar daddy in poor health

• Like Like x 1
  9. What the fuck does this have to do with outdoor growing?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. I assumed the OP was at least an outdoor grower with other threads or something and wanted to vent. I don’t know. It would have been better in the general with the “anal pot pipe” stories I guess. I’m still trying to shake that one.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Dear Abby: My girlfriend's a hoe...……..WTF:smoking:

• Like Like x 1

12. You are right about everything, including staying away from relationships. Thanks for the kind words

• Like Like x 1
  13. Your good dude. Just don't let women take you for a fool. Letting yourself get close is always risky business if your heart is good. It's best to keep that collage / university heart and just have sex for fun without any emotional attachment. After that month (which is like a honeymoon period) you can usually gauge what kind of situation your in. The best situation to be in is having a good friend, who's just as loyal as you but there's no titles or serious attachment. Just friends, screwing eachother, not other people.

Just the two cents of a rambling over opinionated dude. Stay strong dude.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Uber Dates ! Call em

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

15. lol eh? That's a thing?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Social Media almost exclusively caters to old men and young women; people with resource and people with desires... Fulfillment is the game my friend.

• Like Like x 1
  17. No I didn't open up to her about my grow, thank God. Thanks man

• Like Like x 1
  18. Can't thank you enough man for your advice.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Hey I wasn’t trying to beat up on you bro, my apologies if my wise cracks seemed disrespectful. That stuff ain’t fun, I’ve been there many times. It will pass in time tho it doesn’t seem like it now.

20. It's ok, I understand. My post is not relevant to growing and I expected the well deserved sarcastic comments. What happened with me with that girl not only it makes me feel like a fool but it hurts my ego that's why I thought sharing it with people I don't know will be better for me. I chose this particular forum simply because I'm familiar with it. So, don't worry about it and thanks again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.