my Ex made me look like a chump! Long..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by blazenjosh, Feb 8, 2009.

1. no matter whoo says dont hit a girl if she slaps you you slap her baq dont punch her but slap her put her in her place or you gonna continue to look like a chump wats the worst that can happen she gets a dude to go at you then you chump that fool or if you get ya ass whoppd by a dude atleast you aint get chumped by a female

2. #22 czarchasm, Feb 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2009
    Ya dawg, slap da hoe real good cuz shes being a strait bitch and ya gotta put a female in there place if shes a hoe

.....really?

3. So hold on....You were going to screw her just so you could tell these other guys and "prove" yourself....but when she rats you out for being a gay fucker, you get pissed? Maybe you should just start fucking guys.

4. maybe you werent comfortable around her enough to really enjoy the sex and whatnot. that's what im guessing... you were probably subconsciously thinking you were terrible at sex and thinking she knew that blah blah. that would probably hold back your climax lol.

i'd go to work and tell everyone that she didnt turn you on enough to get you off. it was like fucking corpse or something.

5. i agree with the whole, dont masterbate for 5 days thing.

6. i would slap that bitch with my cock

SLAP! :eek:

7. #27 GreenweLL, Feb 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2009
    haha you got fuckedddddd.

1) shitting where you eat isn't fun when it backfires.

2) You dont need to prove to some cockjockeys that you can pull pussy.

How can you have feelings toward a girl and not be able to bust a fucking 20 roper?

I have been beating a bitch out but i just didn't ever get a climax feeling but I never really thought much of this girl, just she threw herself at me and I was young and dumb.

but yea sometimes so its not like your automatically queer. ALso it was your first time, so its a new experience. Was she riding you hard? or were you doing straight missionary and shes lying there like a plastic fuck doll?

bitches who are down to have some fun in the sack are the best.

8. A lot of people are critical when it comes to things they know nothing about. It's called IGNORANCE!!!!! It sux. But unfortunately, America is full of it. I'm sorry for your stress.

I'll blaze a fatty for ya!!!

9. sounds like you need to bring some serious carnage to work over her head. tell everyone she has a 3rd nipple and she tried to shit on your chest. tell them about the whips and chains she has. tell them about how she cant get wet on her own. just make fuckin something up and bash her for it.

10. Maybe you should try boning a dude in the ass... just to see.

11. i rarely cum during sex... no chick has ever had a problem with it before, especially if u get them off

12. Maybe you couldn't cum because you subconsciously felt guilty for using her to get laid. It happens. Everyone handles rejection differently. Yea what she did was fucked up but . . .

13. You need to find out why you dont enjoy it, something serious is going on there and wont just go away.

14. All you have to do is giggle back and say she couldn't get you excited enough.

15. it sounds like she has a low self esteem/insecurity, and she started talking shit about your piece as a preemptive strike, like she could make you feel like shit before you made her feel like shit (which you probably wouldn't have done anyway).

Its the same thing with schoolyard bullies, they pick on other kids because they're deeply insecure and don't want to be picked on themselves.

16. In my opinion, you need to drop this bitch like a bad habit.

I would never stick around a girl who has such disrespect for a guy, let alone a virgin. Girls don't know how much they can alter a guys self image and confidence even with just a few words or actions.

I remember when i lost my virginity.. I didn't climax or finish or anything. I didn't really think anything of it cause we were limited with time and we were in my cramped ass passengers seat in my truck. Lolz. The next girl had sex with was a different story... I was struggling not to blow my load early hahahaha

I'm pretty sure shes just bad at sex if you didn't finish. Theres alot of things that can make sex good or bad and she probably just wasn't doing stuff that turned you on. I've been with some girls that were soo physically attractive, but then when shit went down i it was a different story. They were just really boring when it comes to sex and that personally doesn't float my boat. ya dig? No excitement=bonr kill. lulz

Try getting with some other girls. Eventually you'll find what turns you on.

Oh and where in New Mexico are you located? im in ABQ :wave:

17. hah, bitch is jealous.

and take my advice.. I am a girl.

hope you "get it going" soon man

18. The same thing happened to me the first time get some ultra thin condoms and just get on top and figure out what feels good for you and let loose and dont get high you are probley just thinking about it to much

19. Dude you really can't let this get you down. You tagged it and dumped it, that's a victory right there. Maybe that's why she's acting like a hoe, you proved it to her. But you really need to move on before you mess yourself up in the head.
    I never get off from fucken, so your not alone.

20. dude that sucks you need to tell everyone the reason you couldn't cum is because she was like hit me from the back and you started and then halfway through you realized she had a dick