my ex is fuckin my dealer

Discussion in 'General' started by jaysonjaysonjays, Sep 7, 2013.

1. #1 jaysonjaysonjays, Sep 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2013
    had to tell gc about this one. i call my guy to pickup. he answers the phone and its obvious hes in the middle of fuckin. so i tell him i need a quarter he says to come through.

i go to his apartment. my ex opens the door im sittin there like wtf..... 

she didnt say shit to me just walked back to the couch. i smoked a j with my dealer then dipped out.

lol i feel like hes kinda nasty cuz she is just turning 18 this month and hes like in his 30s with kids and shit. but you gotta do what you gotta do lol

oh and hes married. and his wife is my exes ballet instructor lmao.

2. nice!!! i bet that was a crazy smoke sesh

3. He clearly wanted a threesome

4. So he's fucking both an early 30's ballet instructor, and an 18 year old ballerina? This guy is a pimp.

5. Sounds like statutory rape. Yikes.

6. I wouldn't have stayed to smoke. I would grab that shit, call her a whore, and leave. But then my ex is a whore. Maybe yours is cool?

7. Lol who cares dude. Unless you dated for like 3+ years and/or were engaged then it's just a piece of ass. Give him congratz on the sloppy seconds cuz you nutted all over that now he's lickin it up.

8. That bitch is sloppy fifteens

9. Lol even worse. Gross. Tainted goods man, I wouldn't feel to bad about it.

10. I would have said....

"You now have herpes. I say good day to you" and walk away with no fucks given.

11. Sounds pretty awkward, but then again- you got your bud  :confused_2:

12. #12 Toastin', Sep 7, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2013
    Nah dude clearly GETS threesomes

The dealer that is...

13. pretty funny and awkward story. Shame shame shame. 

pics of ex

14. Just turning 18? Wtf is wrong with her, she needs to slow down lol. Good thing you still got your bud. Post pics of her!

Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk

15. Well at least she had to lower herself to fucking with a 30 year old married drug dealer. Should be a nice little ego booster for you. 

16. At least she's getting free weed maybe ?

17. Should tell her parent a 30 year old is fucking her if you want some serious revenge. They won't be happy with the statutory rape. :p

18. This thread needs more pics

19. Dude is a middle aged man with kids, fucking a 17 year old...

That's fucking weird.