my ex is a creeper...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SourDieselChick, Jan 8, 2011.

1. so i met this girl december 09...started dating..found her a little weird but stayed...she got too clingy..told her i wanted to take things slower, but that we were still together...well she ended up talking to some other girls via a dating site...and she met this girl in PA...she started to see her while still being with me and lied about it saying she was just a stalker even tho the evidence was all over her facebook..she finally came clean..her girl started threatening to kick my ass if i ever spoke to my ex again...i was like whatever and cut her out of my life..this was in september...

well she ended up moving in with this chick after knowing her a month...and came home to visit around thanksgiving..she called me wanting to be my friend..i like an ass listened to her. we hung out once..she said she wasnt sure if she was gonna go back to PA..well she went back..and a week later i get a message from her gf wanting to talk to me..so she calls me and starts asking all these questions...were me and my ex still together when they met...i said yes...whens the last time you guys had sex..i told her it was when they were together as well...well her gf starts sayin how my ex was sayin that i treated her like shit..i never bought her anything..i fell asleep while having sex...i slept all the time or was working..and i was apparently 400lbs..

well my ex ended up moving out of her gfs house..came back to nj...and tried to contact me! she said she never said any of that..that her gf "read her" WTF. i told her i didnt want to talk to her, but since the middle of dec shes been calling or texting me everyday and i dont answer...finally i answered two days ago and told her i didnt want to talk to her and i was done..know what she said? "talk to you later":mad::mad:

i should mention we met on a dating site...and my best friend happens to also be on this site...well today my friend calls me saying i won't believe what happened...my ex is trying to talk to my friend!! they exchanged numbers because my friend thought she needed to talk to her or something...totally opposite how she thought it would go...my ex is calling her hun, telling her how beautiful she is, and asking her out! my friend goes "you know i know so and so right?" and my ex goes "yeah i know" !!!!:mad:

how is this bitch still able to penetrate my life like this...

sorry for the long read. needed to vent. need some opinions..need to stop seeing crazy bitches!!!

2. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zwX6lOE4_U[/ame]

3. Ew.
    Stage five clinger for sure.
    I would say, stqy on the path you're on with it. You don't have to talk to her. Each day she doesn't get a response from you, it'll get to her even more. Eventually it'll stop.

Good luck doll, and i miss talking with you more! :love:

4. You need to humiliate her.

5. Sounds like bitch be trippin'.

Good luck with that one SDC.

6. Don't answer her for a week then when she sends another text reply with "who is this?".

Oh and after that, delete her shit and block her number. I mean if you really don't want to talk to her...