My ex has gone from "please leave me alone" to "come over and smoke/watch movies".

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by mechanix901, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Guess she wants some penis.

2. The real question is: Why are you still on GC bro?

3. fantastic

4. she definitely wants some penis... my ex of two years never hits me up unless she wants to get hit up, if ya know what i mean, or unless her self confidence seems to be low and wants a nice guy to make her feel better...
    \

5. At some point my pride would intervene. So she wanted to be left alone last week and now she wants some dick? So she didn't want the dick but now she does?
    If I was you I would forget the ex and get me some new pussy. I think I speak for all men when I say that taking off the panties for the first time is like christmas morning.

6. if i were you, i would be a dick, just to see if she still wanted it afterward. if she does... fuck her rough once then leave. she'll question the day she ever broke up with you.

7. wasnt leave me alone a week ago, twas some months.

8. She's probably just feeling lonely and looking for someone to boost her ego a bit... til something beter comes along. :rolleyes:

9. Yeah I'd have to agree with this, or who knows maybe she just needed time to think things through or something. but probably this

10. [quote name='"RubyMini"']she definitely wants some penis... my ex of two years never hits me up unless she wants to get hit up, if ya know what i mean, or unless her self confidence seems to be low and wants a nice guy to make her feel better...
    \[/quote]

Your story took an unmanly 180 turn there bud

11. This, she's just using you. Women do that well. But if you are just looking for a hook up I'd say return that favor of manipulation. :rolleyes:

12. Fixed.
    Some men do that well, too.
    It's not just girls.

13. Thanks, but yeah. The last part is also meant to be sarcastic in case anyone misses it.

14. Deny.

Makes it interesting.

Ex said 'why do you act like you don't want it?'. It makes them want it more.

Men hold the upper hand, men.

15. What really happened was, he was planning to get pussy from someone else, then he got an unexpected denial. Then he was like, well, shit, lets just settle with what I deserve since she obviously don't like me.