My essay of a last facebook message last night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by lubzores, Aug 7, 2011.

1. #1 lubzores, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2011
    8/7/11
    I havent edited this in any way since last night. any abstract way of thinking conveyed in this this was solely caused by me being fucking blasted.
    ...its fucking weird when you finish. And remember this is a message i sent to my friend on facebook.
    enjoy:

8/6/11
    the entire thing was in response to your questions: "whatever that means" and "make me understand" to my brain spark extention: "which makes me wonder if theres something like a developmental instinct influencing you to make sense when your thought process is reaching its full potential. like living the language made me develop some crazy ability to be able to spit my thoughts without stopping when my brain starts actually being utilized to a point near its full potential. So the remains of my eccentric self indulgence actually make sense to my normal critical self. who's of course trying to find fault in all my ideas.."

but that was actually in response to this innocent, yet ominously, titanic legend inspiring memories of a gleaming iceaberg tip: "whenever i write something long and weird when im high and i go back and read it i get mad confused at like 6 points and always have to stop and re read something but then after i finally catch up to it and understand it it, it normally turns out making sense."

so the entire things goes like this:

begging:
    "whenever i write something long and weird when im high and i go back and read it i get mad confused at like 6 points and always have to stop and re read something but then after i finally catch up to it and understand it it, it normally turns out making sense."

middle:
    "which makes me wonder if theres something like a developmental instinct influencing you to make sense when your thought process is reaching its full potential. like living the language made me develop some crazy ability to be able to spit my thoughts without stopping when my brain starts actually being utilized to a point near its full potential. So the remains of my eccentric self indulgence actually make sense to my normal critical self. who's of course trying to find fault in all my ideas.."

ending:
    "but on the last thing i said: I guess an analogy for it would be how you feel on adrenalin well actually not how you feel, ignore how adrenal makes you feel. But what it actually does, it makes you perform at your best right? It puts you into a state of mind that millions of years of evolutions attests to as equipped to handle a situation where life of death can live in details and seconds. but instead of the extremely physical and obvious feeling of adrenaline, imagine something harder to realize is taking control and when you're having really abstract ideas it lets you convey them in such a way that you can re-read and understand what you meant, without extreme effort. And because its just an instinct you develop over years of experience with societal, conversational norms and common spoken tendencies it wouldn't be as immediately noticible the way adrenaline shakes you awake, because its not actually releasing anything into your brain. its just the way your brain has adapted to the majorities language comprehension and is more like a pavlonian dog type thing where the dog hears the bell and recieves food 19 times and the twentieth time he hears the bell and recieves no food, but his mouth still waters profusely. like a trained by all your life experience knee jerk reaction"

8/7/11
    ...why the fuck is this shit illegal? Anything in today's society that can cause someone to put as much thought into something as i did into that last night should never, ever be considered the stigma that marijuana is. societies general views and expectations will turn us all to copies.

2. IIIII LOOOOOOVE YOOOUUUUUU I rarely say this and I think we are on a similar cognitive wavelength

3. #4 Smokingmazda, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    that photo...it can make sad clowns laugh. Lol

4. That picture potentially made my day

5. I was far more positively impacted by the shared juxtaposition of thought, a sensible discombobulation of idea that in the end contributes to a painting a clearer overall picture, relative to sociological and psychological cues and triggers that form the basis for our perceived reality

really man, plus rep for that

6. Man you can't just throw out a bunch of big words and hope it makes sense

7. One most certainly can, the redundancy of the continuous reading contributes to the overall message. Descriptive language and imagery are dying, why do you need to fuel the fire that kills it? If you can't get the full grasp of what is being said, perhaps look at your own understanding of what is being said, because I thought the OP was a great representation of how the overactive mind processes experiences. With so much excess detail that it almost is like some outside 3rd party interfering to make the overall message harder to decypher and comprehend.

8. The point is when you use over descriptive shit you usually lose people have way through and they never understand the point you were trying to make. Simple and to the point usually gets things across much fucking better than trying to sound like a philosopher when you're not.

9. I simply stated my own reasoning for liking the OP. I couldn't give a fuck less about people who fail or succeed in understanding my pointless drivel, I do however applaud those with the patience to uncover the true underlying message. That by all means could be condensed for ease of reference, but would negate the majority of the fun I receive from posting in the first place

sorry for existing zr01stang

10. uhhh i wasn't talking about you i said i was talking about the OP in my first post.

11. My bad, I encourage the original posters line of thought processing though, just my opinion