My encounter with the other side.

Discussion in 'General' started by budjones, Apr 27, 2013.

1. I experienced the supernatural. I just went to bed. Lie down on my back and covered up, and instantly new that in 10 seconds my cover would move from right to left over my ankles,and 10 sec latter it happened. Why did that happen to me? I am still freaked out .:(
    What is your experience with the other side?

2. I don't even...

3. you were probably moving your legs but were too high to feel it but noticed the covers switch.

4. Quit hoggin the blankets from ur dead grandma

5. #5 budjones, Apr 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2013
    I was perfectly still, and wasn't high at the time, actually this happen some years back before i ever smoked bud for the first time. It was almost like a voice telling me it was going to happen. I got to thinking about it being home alone, so i made this thread. Has anyone here had any similar experience?

6. Sleep Paralysis?

Ive had an encounter myself, sober, awake and confirmed by my mother. It opened my door and was just observing me. I was so scared I still have trouble sleeping years later. But it made me think about aspects of life I have never even thought were possible....I would say it was worth it.

7. I was paralyzed with fear for about 30 seconds after and then jumped out of bed, immediately preceded to turn every light in the house on. I slept in the living room with the lights on for 6 or more months after that. But it happened as soon i laid down, so i wasn't asleep.

8. dammit... im really stoned and really tired and i was just about to go to bed... i hate you guys...