My encounter with a unicyclist.

Discussion in 'General' started by Brahski, Sep 1, 2010.

1. Me and a buddy were backed in to a parking spot waiting for another friend to drive up and a man who looked in his 40's starts going by us on a unicycle. We were already stoned and this was funny enough. We start cheering him on then he starts making pelvic thrusts and spanking motions :laughing:

The friend who was meeting us didn't even believe it. Most random encounter I've ever had.

2. lol thats crazy. i love when random ass stuff happens when ur :smoke: :smoke:

haha i was super ripped one time and saw this midget across the road from me lol couldnt stop laughing. other people should share their stories haha :smoke:

3. Thats some funny shit.

I remember when I was first starting out smoking I was in the woods and a fucking guy on a unicycle that looked like John Stamos comes barreling through a trail on his Unicycle. I thought I was hallucinating at first but ive seen him cycling around town once or twice after that.

4. LOL...this reminds me....one time I really lifted and went to the movies....and there was this retarded guy in a wheel chair (ripping your ticket in half), with one of his hands up at his chest like a tyrannasaurus rex you know, and for some reason this just cracked me up and I couldn't stop myself from laughter...I felt bad at the same time I was laughing because I couldn't stop myself from laughing lol.

5. Lmao! That's great stuff!:smoke:
    Can't say anything like that has ever happened to me.:(

6. yea exactly, i felt kinda bad too but i guess i cant help my sense of humour. :hello: i saw this guy get hit by a car and couldnt stop laughing at it lol but none of my friends fond it funny

7. Bahaha! That's funny dude! :D

I would have busted out laughing too.. such radomness!

One time a few friends and myself were at like a swamp/lake sorta deal.. just doing exploring.. It was like this crazy muddy place filled with bugs.. We had jeans on and the right shoes and every thing.. but as we were looking around out of no where a lady in a super nice dress wearing nice make up and high heels walked right past us. We were like.. What?! :D bahhaha.. Some people...

8. i run into a unicycle or a dude on a FREAKISHLY tall bicycle every day in Austin. Biking is very popular but some weird people try to take it to another level riding uncicles and "modified" bicycles, i've seen some that were like 12 feet tall, and the person somehow got up there and rides his huge bike, some really long, and some really low.

9. Thats fucking sick dude. I would have laughed my ass off too. Guy sounds like a bad ass.

10. I've seen a few riding around downtown on these, some hand out cards on how to purchase them, I lost mine. ='/

11. i wouldve called the police. :eek:

12. Hahaha that's awesome, one of my unachieved goals in life is to learn how to ride a unicycle for a good distance (still have never even tried one out).
    You gotta watch out for random bikers though, some of them have really bad tempers. I love going out on long bike rides, and sometimes i admit that even I get a bit high-strung (usually relaxed for the most part, but sometimes i'll be on the final lap of a long bike and ANYTHING that throws off that "finish-line, i'm fucking tired" concentration will throw me off).
    Anyways, back to my story, one time some buddies and I were driving up around smoking, and one of my friends decides to throw an empty fountain-drink cup at a biker that we pass (full on biker, aerodynamic helmet, biker jumpsuit and everything). Anyways, we sped past him but ended up getting caught at a red light behind cars a few hundred feet ahead.
    I look in the rear-view and see that biker pedaling like a madman to catch up to us. He ended up smashing his bike against my friend's car over and over (still has a dent or two in it to this day) and quickly speeding off afterwards. Some bikers will fucking snap man, be careful.

13. But you guys threw a drink at him??

I'd snap on any vehicle..

:(

14. ^ Yeah my friend threw it (he's kind of a dick) but it was an empty cup from a fountain drink. There was no liquid or anything in it, and it flew behind the guys' head anyways.
    There's still no reason to do that shit, but he didn't have to smash up the car. I could undertand him pulling up and bitching us out, maybe throwing the cup back at the car or something. But damn, he went on a tirade for a few minutes and smashed up a decent looking car...
    Calm down dudley, one to many 5 hour energies

15. Ah lol alright, I pictured him soaked..

:D

16. One time me and two buddies were rippng my friends new bong down by this river, and we see this homeless looking guy. He seems pretty drunk and offers to give us his sweatshirt if we smoke him a bowl. We dont want his ratty ass sweatshirt, but we smoke him a bowl anway. During the sesh, however, he starts saying wierd shit. Like, hes talking about smoking crack and fucking hookers and he starts trippin ass and hallucinating. He starst seeing people acoss the river and shit. So me and my friends dip the fuck out. it was by far the most random smoking encounter ive had. My friend named the new bong after him though (Robert). :bongin:

17. It was my buddies dads belated birthday and I went with him to buy his dad a fish.. We bought all the supplies and a female beta fish.

We named it Robert (rob) after the old man cashier.

18. i swear to god i saw a guy walking a white pony. like it was on a leash n shit. i was baked too on my way home and i immediatly texted all my friends lmao

19. one guy that got me weed sometimes used to always ride around town on a unicycle bare footed. was hilarious.

20. I tried a unicycle once....like along time ago some kid had one at the skatepark I asked to try it so he showed me how to get up on it and shit...I got it like 1 foot fell on back hurt like a bitch..never touched one since.