My Employer got mad at me???

Discussion in 'General' started by Brainbrick, Jul 31, 2013.

1. #1 Brainbrick, Jul 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2013
    I called this number I was given to reschedule a training class for my job, and this guy answers the phone. First he answers like I am an idiot calling the wrong office when I was given that number to specifically call and reschedule. Which I tell him so he starts giving me the other number. I happen to be in down town new york sitting on a bench with nothing to write at the moment so I am repeating the number to my brother so he can help me remember it. I ask him to repeat part of the number and he gets into a big fit cursing about how I am wasting his time blah blah blah. "your calling your employer you know that? Maybe you shouldn't be talking to your friends" and rants on about a bunch of bullshit that he is just assuming. He was in a super angry mood for some odd reason. I then get a hold of an I phone while he is bitching so I could write down the number.

I then just explain my situation, and basically set him strait. I did not raise my temper with him although I was a bit frustrated. I then ask for the rest of the number and he gives it to me and then he asked for my last name for some reason, and I give it to him and he freaks again because my last name is very common. This guy was heated and asks for my first name. Is he going to try and report me for something? lol he wanted nothing to do with me at all.

2. Everyone has a bad day.

3. Damn dude if this is how youre treated before you even get an interview. Imagine how you may be treatex if you are actually working for them.

4. Sounds like he works for the government, any type of work comes his way he gets ultra pissed. 

5. #5 Brainbrick, Jul 31, 2013
    I am hired and already had an interview. I was just trying to reschedule orientation, I am sure he is an anomaly, because everyone else I have talked to is really nice. I personally thought the company didn't give any shits about me because I called this office 6 times with in a two week period and left three messages, none of them were returned. However I was told I would get an email from them after I had completed my paper work and I got that email after I turned everything in and called the office again to reschedule, and I also replied to the email. Then the guy chewed me out and I seriously thought that the company was just full of assholes. But I called the other number and it was like my interview. People weren't fucking dicks and wanted to talk. I am sure that asshole just ignored all my messages.

6. Just ask for his name, position, and the number for human resources, that should set em straight

7. Sounds like he hasn't had his mid morning blow job from his personal assistant yet. 

8. #8 Brainbrick, Jul 31, 2013
    Im about to talk to the main guy that organizes and runs all the hiring. Should I just mention this incident when I called the other office I never got any responses after multiple calls and messages left on their machine, then when the phone was picked up I got a dick answering the phone? I think I am actually supposed to report that stuff lol. I don't know the guys name, I just wanted to get off the phone with the guy.

9. More like he was declined the morning blow job and his wife found out about that the assistant was blowing him.

10. yes you should mention the incident for sure.  it shouldnt be hard to track him down.

11. as said above, name or not, call hr and report it, time and day...it will be handled.

12. #12 Brainbrick, Jul 31, 2013
    I have heard bad things about HR though. I am going to call another guy tomorrow and I will just explain my experience with calling the other office. The other guy probably reported it all ready. He insisted on getting my name and everything.

Its fucked if he did, because I have been looking for a job for so damn long. All summer I have been going to interview after interview. 24% unemployment rate is fucked. My parents were ragging on me to get a job now they have seen how damn hard it is to get a job at the age of 18 nowadays. I got hired at some bullshit scam artist place and quit right a way. Trying to steal peoples money and fuck people over.

13. Exactly what I thought when I started working for the company I'm with, what a mistake.

14. Bat to the knee's will set hiss ass strait  <_<

15. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuA0Xm2cy1s&feature=youtube_gdata_player

So, you need the job. It's important. But you rescheduled your training? And you called in to do so without a paper and pen handy, made the dude sit there while you played the memory game with your brother?

Put on your big boy hat and realize that although the guy may have been a bit prickly, it's your own damn fault. They want you trained and working ASAP. That is business. As of now you are their investment, and they want you producing. Stop wasting their time, and you will get treated like an adult.

Welcome to the real world, where you are expected to be firing on all cylinders at all times.

17. #17 Brainbrick, Jul 31, 2013
    I rescheduled training because I had a trip planned and told the lady at my interview that I would be gone. If I missed my trip I would be wasting hundreds of dollars. She marked it down that I was going to be gone this was weeks prior, and said that she would let them know I wouldn't be able to make it. I also tried calling the number just to make sure they knew I would be gone and so I could try and reschedule. I followed through so many times trying to contact them during the week, even during their work hours. I left messages, it was the only number they gave me. Yet, I got no response. I should have had a pen but I made a mistake. The guy shouldn't have been so angry though. I wasn't even sure if someone would pick up. I had little to no time to let them know I would be gone because I got a damn email saying I was to be at orientation the next day. It just seems so unprofessional when I leave messages and call handfuls of times during the work hours and the phone rings with no one picking it up. And I never got any call back. Also why aren't they picking up during work hours?

It seems like some others aren't quite firing on all cylinders.

18. #18 Brainbrick, Jul 31, 2013
    If they wanted me trained asap, why are they waiting three weeks for my training? Also I got an email back from another guy and he said its no problem and I can reschedule at anytime.

Its not like I said fuck training I don't want to go that day.

19. get the job and steal a bunch of shit.  fuck that ass hat

20. Lol that would definitely get me arrested and most likely banned from the stadium.