Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Email To SonicDriveThrough, about their newest commercial.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BloodLust, Aug 8, 2011.

1. I used to think BK until we went there a couple of weeks about and there are no longer cheesy tots on the menu. If I am going on where I live I say Wendy's, but when I was in Texas I ate the hell outta whataburger.

2. #102 BloodLust, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Whataburger people are just so nice and I think the prices are reasonable.

I haven't eaten in wendys in forever so I'm not sure on the price on that one

3. Wendys has a decent dollar menu the prices on their meals is kinda high, but I like it.

4. haha, this is exactly what happened to me, but then I came home for break so it was aaallll good

5. Whataburger gets a hats off to me because they are the only people who keep the milkshake machine running 24/7. Everywhere else around here turns their machine off around 10.

6. Here Quizno's put away all there peppers and stuff at like 6 and they never have the soup pots on after seven it pisses me off lol

7. #107 BloodLust, Aug 8, 2011
    Quiznos and shlotskis (spelling help?) are too expensive. Way too expensive for my business

8. Jimmy Johns has the BEST subs ever.

9. Schlotski's ??

10. Haha I've never heard of Schlotski's or Jimmy Johns.

11. #112 BloodLust, Aug 8, 2011
    I've never had Jimmy Johns, but I know they deliver. Their radio commercials are annoying as FUCK.

12. Schlotzkis has some great great pizza. Sour dough bread, light light sauce, great cheese. Really good sandwiches too, but man, that pizza is something else. Drive-thru too.

13. Haha drive thru pizza? Never heard of that before but sounds cool as long as the pizza's good.

14. #115 BloodLust, Aug 9, 2011
    It's just a 15 dollar 1 foot wide personal pizza.

15. We got sonic up in Michigan. But what I'm really craving are some rallies or checkers spicy fries, they give you a foodgasm I'm bout to go get some.. Yall makin me hungry.

16. Holy shit that's perfect. Tad expensive for a personal dinner but god dam that's huge or sounds huge in theory. Either way I'd eat that shit.

17. maybe in the next commercial the cashier will ask the guy if he wants a bong rip with his burger lolol

18. #119 BloodLust, Aug 9, 2011
    It's so expensive.

19. #120 Taco Island, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2011
    WHAT? Definitely not $15. Not sure what place you're going to. It's about $5, $7.50 for a meal.