Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Email To SonicDriveThrough, about their newest commercial.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BloodLust, Aug 8, 2011.

1. You know what commercials I like is Jack in the Box. Straight up stoner shit 99 tacos, and the 2 guys that ate keys and cell phone.

2. #42 BloodLust, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I actually haven't seen a jack in the box commercial on tv in a very long time.

3. lol that's not exactly how you use apostrophes. That being said: FUCK YEAH

4. There's an olive garden about 10 mins from my house, and I live in NY. Further north and east of me I have no clue

5. I am north of you and we have one, another good place is Golden Corral on our way back from Grey Fox Bluegrass Festival we stopped in Saratoga, NY and pigged out.

6. #46 BloodLust, Aug 8, 2011
    Golden Corral is the biggest ass-rape of prices I have ever heard of. $29 dollars for 2 people to eat.

I think they should have a chair for you to sit down in at the cash register and a pillow for your sore ass.

7. Really?! I've only ever seen those south of me. Didn't know there was one that's in my home state. You learn something new every day...

8. I'm a sucker for TGI friday's jack daniel's sesame chicken and flat iron steak. The closest I've ever lived to one is about an hour away.

Here where I live, I usually get asian food, My favorite. Love a cheap Chinese buffet, and there are plenty of good places in my town.

9. #49 BloodLust, Aug 8, 2011
    Panda express recently LOWERED their prices, you can get a large amount of food for 7 dollars. Probably enough to fill up 2 people.

10. we paid 20.50 for two at golden corral but we sat there for like three hours mostly just chillin in the ac and relaxing after camping in the heat for a week.

11. I've never lived anywhere near one of those, unfortunately.

MY GOD I'm hungry.

12. lol too much food talk and nothing is open that delivers so I just made a salad and then I am going to bake some cookies.

13. #53 BloodLust, Aug 8, 2011
    I have a local place called " Taco-ria Gadualara" and they put 2 eggs and square chunks of bacon in their breakfast burritos, which us only a dollar. 3 people can eat for 6 dollars flat and it's by far the best mexican food I have ever had, considering I visit Mexico frequently that's great.

You have to order in Spanish. Best Carne Guisada ever.

Oh and writing Spanish words on a iPhone is damn near impossible.

And clearly because I wrote Burge instead of burger I clearly meant to type dependable. Thanks again iPhone spellcheck. What a oxymoron.

14. sonic is their own rival :confused:

15. #55 BloodLust, Aug 8, 2011
    I meant dairy queen lol.

16. MMM Mexican lol you people just tease me with your delicious food

17. Went and got McDonalds. Total cop-out but its whatever. Closest thing to my house.

10 mcnugs and a large fry- gone.

18. I wanna try "five guys" it's burger place thats competing with in-n-out I heard it's bomb as fuck

19. I really love Sonic.

20. Hahaha wow, i was stoned as fuck and was thinking "wow this is such a stoner commercial" im sure they slightly did that on purpose ;) good work my friend