My ear really hurts

Discussion in 'General' started by Nizza_waaarg, May 17, 2004.

1. Well that's what happens when you stab a needle through it and leave a big thick metal ring there... I got my ear peirced. I got it about 6 days ago and everything went well and still is I think. I'm sure it's not infected it's just that my ear has been really swollen and red and pulsating and it really gets painful since this is happening like 24/7. Anyway, this is about day 3 of this stage and I was just wondering if anyone knew how long this would go on for approximatley.

2. Hmmm... If a part of your body -maybe except for your penis when you're horny- (assuming you're a guy...) is swollen, red and pulsating you can be sure that it is infected! I guess it wouldn't hurt to see a doctor or to go back to the piercing artist for advice. I have my ears pierced too but only experienced some discomfort during the first 24 hours.
    Peace.

3. It's a cartillage peircing at the very top of my ear. I think you're right actually. Now I feel really shitty and I there isn't a real set opening time for the peircing place (it is clean and all though, sterilized shit). It's about 10:30pm now and I'll have to sleep on it. Any thing I could do to stop my ear getting fucked up between now and the next 15hours when I can call the place or at least a doctor in like 12 hours?

By the way, I've been using Saline solution on the wound twice a day with a cotton thingy like the guy said.

Grasscity Deals Near You