My E Cig Thc Juice Recipe.

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Bazz, Jul 22, 2014.

1. I've seen a few posts of people asking if this can be done and how to do it, i've been doing this for 4 months now and I've not had a failure yet, in fact many of my friends are ditching tobacco to do this instead.

To do this it is essentially a qwiso process then dissolving the result of that into glycerine.

You will need:

• weed (obviously)
    • Iso propyl alcohol (IPA) 99%
    • 2 screw top jars
    • sieve
    • cheese cloth
    • paper coffee filter
    • 2 oven proof dishes (1 small like a kitchen prep jar and a larger one like a casserole dish)
    • Glycerine, i use unflavoured nicotine free 80/20 PG/VG stuff from e cig shops
    • clear alcohol, vodka or similar, the stronger the better
    • syringe
    • pipette or dropper
    • small silicone spatula

Method

First do a standard qwiso run, so grind your weed and place into one of the screw top jars, then fill the second jar with the IPA, place both into a freezer and leave over night or around 6 hours. When everything is proper chilly pour some of the IPA into the jar of weed and shake vigorously for 30 seconds, no longer, then strain through he sieve, put all the weed back into the weed jar and repeat. Then filter for a second time through the cheese cloth and then finally for a third time through the coffee filter. Place all of this solution into your larger oven proof dish and leave for the IPA to evaporate, this is best done by blowing a fan over it it in a well ventilated area.

When the IPA has evaporated you will be left with a sticky amber coating on dish, this is the good stuff  :smoking:  Now turn your oven on to 50-75 deg C (around 150 F) Pour some of the glycerine into the smaller oven proof dish and put both dishes onto a baking tray and place in the oven (use more glycerine than you will actually need as some will evaporate).

Leave both dishes in the oven for 10-15 minutes, the large dish should be completely dry now and the qwiso hash get soft and very sticky, using the syringe measure out the glycerine, (I've found that 1.25ml per 1g of weed that you started with is best, less and it won't all incorporate and any more and it will be really weak.) Using the spatula move the glycerine around the dish until it has moistened all of the sticky hash, then start scrapping it off of the side of the bowl, as it cools you may see some separation, so put back into the oven for another 5 mins. When you remove it this time add 2-3 drops of the alcohol per ml of glycerine using the pipette or dropper and continue to mix.

The glycerine should now be a golden colour, suck it up into a syringe and squirt into a small bottle to keep it in (i use needle tipped bottles available from e cig shops). Finally fill a cup with boiling water and put the sealed bottle of glycerine solution into the water for a couple of minutes to get hot and then shake hard. And your done!

To vape this i have found that whilst any clearomizer will work, bottom coil ones work the best, and if you can use one that has a micro coil/cotton wool set up then even better, reason being is that it will shorten the life of the wicking material in your clearomizer and cotton wool ones are quick, cheap and easy to replace.

I find that 10-15 tokes on my vape pen gives the same buzz as smoking one spliff, although exercise caution the effect does seem to take longer to hit you, around 5 mins or so.

Happy vaping!