My DX life tester

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by smokeandfly1224, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Anyone tried one of these MyDX cannabinoid testers? They are around $800 and it supposed to tell thc and cbd levels and what other stuff made it into your buds. If they are accurate they could end the flush or no flush debate plus we would all know the thc levels of our grows

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. [​IMG]
    The MyDx Analyzer + CannaDx Sensor Kit offers growers and dispensary operators the opportunity to conveniently measure the entire chemical profiles of specific strains. And it is not just limited to providing THC levels and measures terpenes and other cannabinoids. This analyzer is handheld and offers immediate results. This device will also track previous results and help growers figure out which methods are working for them.
    mydxlife.com/shop/analyzer-kit

[​IMG]
    The TCheck2 is a tester that allows you to measure the potency of cannabis extracts. It connects with iPhone and Android phones and is available in white, black, green, and TCheck blue. They offer a special Flower & Concentrate expansion kit. In total, each test will cost you under $5. The TCheck2 also comes with a one-year warranty.
    TCheck.me

[​IMG]
    The Lightlab Cannabis Analyzer from Orange Photonics is basically a testing lab in a briefcase. The touchscreen walks the user through with a simple step-by-step process. It tracks THC/CBD ratios but also measures some less commonly tested cannabinoids such as CBN, CBC, degraded THC, and terpenes. The Lighlab can analyze flower, trim, concentrates, and raffinate. Results are ready in under ten minutes and the Lightlab has a battery life of up to eight hours.
    orangephotonics.com

Orange Photonics I've used been very good but not worth the price ..
    but the case is cool, my buddy thought it was a nail gun ...lol
    we wait for the price to PLUNGE on all 3