My dwc and soil run perpetual harvest of great meds

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by bignugs420, Apr 4, 2017.

1. So I have a perpetual harvest going i started growing 15 years ago, I use all different types of growing from mainline to just lst and HST and topping or fimming, currently in veg I have critical kush, vanilla kush, Gold rush which is Tangie/kosher kush, and lots of white widow. Here are some pictures of my current veg and [​IMG]Gold rush[​IMG]critical kush[​IMG]critical kush[​IMG]vanilla kush [​IMG]vanilla kush[​IMG]lemon haze[​IMG][​IMG] clones just harvested [​IMG] white widow just flipped

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Pictures aren't working for me :(

3. What do you mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Tonight's picture I did a res change PPM was 900 but water starts at 300 ( horrible city water) but at least it's Seattle my water back in philly was 450ppm[​IMG]Lemon Haze[​IMG]Gold Rush Lst and Topped[​IMG]White widow topped [​IMG]Vanilla Kus topped [​IMG]critical kush topped [​IMG][​IMG] critical kush topped[​IMG]vanilla kush mainline [​IMG]White widow just topped [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] my grow shop loves me they gave me this and this tonight[​IMG]Ez cloner

Patience is the best nute you'll ever give your plants

5. Sorry the little plants are a part of a recent harvest, so far off the mothers it's been about 6 oz plus this so I am guessing that's 1.5 so it's 7.5 total for that run while my others started vegging so it worked out perfectly, now these getted flipped in a week and I'll harvest 7 to 12 weeks from now plus all my new clones I'll have, and my outdoor projects I have planned, one involves a 15 gallon smart pot and FFOF, and a sativa strain but the surprises come when they come but beans have been ordered and location green house set up so no bad environment

6. Nevermind, my computer is just being a pile of crap, I see them now, very nice!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thank you my critical kush are in buckets like yours do yours air tube go thru or on the side of lid either way do your best to keep it as close as possible to net pot until roots hit it and then stop top pouring and you'll watch the explode of growth [​IMG]that plant is in the bucket it's called mothers keeper I think

8. My air tubes go through under the lid/ basket. My partner decided to wait on seeds until I get my MMJ so we can be legal as she's terrified of getting caught in an illegal grow. So we're gonna grow some sungold tomatoes in the hydro dwc to learn, then eventually transplant it to soil.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I have three different kinds of buckets I have one that slides into the side lid, one thru a hole thru lid and three top feed bubbleponics

10. So I flipped my big plants in dwc and two soil fabric pots I am veg 5 others and have 8 clones cut, I am thinking about doing a one bucket scrog and just got the frame and will screen it tonight and start from a clone hopefully

11. Some new veg picture did res change last night ppm 1000, ph to 5.5 and by this morning already 6.4 so balanced them back to 5.8 that's my sweet spot res will drift now but slowly so....[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] so first picture is vanilla kush flux, the rest are white widow topped already and praying for ONE female out of all my beans I dropped all male it's ok Bc I collect pollen

12. So it's been a while since this garden I only had 2 room then now I have 4 big ones, I almost always super cropped my plants, and I use LEC , PERFECT SUN GOLIATH, AND FOLUX SOLUTIONS LED they are all GREAT LIGHTS[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  13. It's been ALONG TIME SINCE I TOUCHED THIS THREAD. BUT FIGURED MIGHT AS WELL UPDATE IT MY STRAINS ARE ALL UNIQUE : BRISKER OG, WHITE PLATINUM OG, PRIMATE SOUR × TEENAGE WASTELAND, FEW AUTOS AND THINKING ABOUT POPPING MY DOS SI SLO SOON, recently pulled 2 plants 1 white platinum og and brisker og[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

14. First pics are FOLUX SOLUTION LED, 2nd room is Goliath and both are done[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. So between CVAULT and turkey bag cure CVAULT kicks it's ass and it's even close in Turkey bag I am grabbing a bigger CVAULT for next run[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

16. My ELECTRIC SKY LED[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

17. That's super cropped spots and C99 is a huge plant[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

18. That room was harvested sorry i didnt keep.up.with it but my next room is ready and flip is soon one auto left on it and then its flip time [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  19. Those are some beautiful girls.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk