My dumbass drunk story, plus i need help..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by iLikeMyKushBlue, Jul 3, 2011.

1. okay so here it goes...

I've only been drunk twice.. my first time was last tuesday and it was 4 of us on 2 cheap ass vodka bottles, and i felt like shit the next day then started feeling a little better wednsday
    Every thursday theirs a thing called "music in the park" downtown in my city, That was my mistake.. drinking their my friend brought another one of the same cheap ass lucky-brand vodka plus 2 bottles of pineapple Sky vodka!

Now, this is my second time drinking so i can't really hang... so we crack the bottles and commence getting drunk!;) i lost track of how much i drank but i was so fucked up i couldnt walk and i was throwing up everywhere, most of the people their thought i was going to have to get my stumache pumped or somthing, but you know.. you say stupid shit when your drunk right? so i find myself yelling fuck you to my friend, for getting me so drunk..

But this group of homeboys, thought i was talking to them... They come over and check me, and i fall into one just because i can't even standup straight, so after like 20 minutes of getting a "talking to" to chill the fuck out by them, they finally go away, then i dont know what the hell i was thinking but i decided it would be an alright idea to drink a 40oz. cobra..

by the way, i'm not actually at music in the park, everyone meets up their, we went under the bridge near the gradulupe river, and i'm an underage drinker, not 21 yet..
    so, it's LOUD down their, after a couple of chick-fights these cops showed up, i was holding my friends skateboard, and he had my phone so i wouldnt loose it.. when i saw the cop lights i traded back with him and started running, to the other side of the bridge, while everyone eles just went up the stairs...

Now, i was so intoxicated... theirs no way they were going to let me walk away so i just had to get out of their, upon going to the other side of the bridge the same nortes who checked me earlier were over their!

i was thinking.. fuck, i said "5 o" dude and they were yelling at me for blowing their spot up, and they just got pissed...

And they thought i had money/bottle on me... so they start holding me down, and going through my pockets.. i lost 60 dollars , my iphone... and a dub
    I meen, i wasn't really tripping because that was kinda my fault..
    So they don't hit me or anything, they just took that shit.. and were nice enough to point me in the direction of the lightrail!

So, i get to the lightrail and beat my friends back to our stop because they went to a farther away one..
    we went back to my friends house smoked a little and all passed out..

NOW Heres where i need your help!

I wokeup with a crazy hangover, eyes kind of warm-burning feeling a little dizzy all day, feeling like shit. So, i get a home, and i stayed in bed all day..
    thinking it would be better the next day so, saturday morning same fucking feeling..
    Going on sunday today and now i have a sore throat a headache still the warm eye feeling...

Is it usual for a hangover to last for more than one day?

Should i See a doctor?

Could i have just possibly gotten sick?

i know theirs some non-lightweight drinkers on this website that can help me! your feedback would help.. i'm kinda starting to worry:confused:

2. #2 woahx5, Jul 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2011
    I didnt read this, but you should prolly go see a doctor.

on a serious note. you will be fine. since your new to drinking. your body may not be used to consuming so much alcohol. you prolly just caught alittle flu and will be fine in the next week. dont stress about it. next time, try not to drink so much. build up your tolerance over time.

3. you probably got alcohol poisoning.. dude you got mugged, that blows..

4. I had alcahol poisoning once it sounds like you got it too

5. ^^ yeah man that shit makes me so mad, I hate fucking pussies who rob people while their falling-down drunk.:mad:

Your symptoms sound a bit like mild alcohol poisoning, as usually a hangover lets up in around 24 hours.

You could've just caught a bug though.:smoke:

6. Firs time I smoked/drunk I was 15..
    Shit, all met up at a mates place who's mum was away forma few days.

I was sick as a dog, coughing and sneezing, I loaded up on every medication (normal meds) like panadol, sudafed etc to stop my nose.

Anyways, have a beer, shot of vodka.
    Feeling a little weird.. Have 4 decent cups of jb.

Walk outside, smoke around 4 cones (there was no seat and it was raining... Fucking no seat, worst thing ever !!!)

So I'm like...woah.
    Mate sleeps for 10mins, gets teabagged by my douche arse mate who owns the house.
    I drunk 8 more cups of jb.

Then.. I got told I pulled my dick out to pee, peed on the couch, then didnt get it back in properly.. So it's like... Pokin out :S

Then I got told that I started walking into my reflection on the glass pane, over and over and over.

Then I fuxking seuizered and had fits.
    They dragged me to a bed, where I got teabagged.
    And my body died..

I mean, they tried everything to wake me.
    Nothing would, I just had fits all night.

Woke up the next morning..I'm like, yeah, everythings cool.
    Then I walk Into the Lounge where they're sleeping.

And they were like, dude.
    I dont want to say the gross stories from the night, but I got seriously alcohol poisened.

I do have a really good metabolism though (thank god)
    Like I eat junk food 24/7 180cm tall 58kg
    Skinny mo'fo.

Anyways, I had a 5 day hangover, including dizzyness and overall confusion.

I had to ask my mate in graphics to complete the stupidest things for me.

Like half of 60 etc

It continued for 5 days, somehow I completed like half of my graphics assignment though :D

Still, thought I bad brain damage or something, cause it lasted so long.. I had a panic attack too.

Anyways, I'm fine.
    I was fine after those days, continued to do physics and chemistry and math, didn't diminish my thinking.

Though, I learnt a fucking valuable lesson, don't drink too much.
    Lost 2 friends though.

I don't understand how I got so completely fucked up.. I only had like 5 more cups of jb.. I'm bigger than them, and have a better metabolism.

Still trying to figure out what was different.
    Maybe alcohol doesn't like me, 5 standard drinsk the other night just got me a little tipsy.

Idk

7. They scooped puke out of my mouth to keep me breathing..
    Shit, saved my life.

I can't ever repay them.
    I deserved all of the shit they gave me.

I cleaned the house though, reasonably well.
    Had to throw the mattress out though... :|

8. was it anything like this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWLByMshYIU]YouTube - ‪A Clockwork Orange - Ultraviolence first Scene‬‏[/ame]

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvGmnA2rg8w]YouTube - ‪Macka B - Don't drink too much‬‏[/ame]

10. sucks that most first times drinking are ridiculously excessive. live and learn i guess :rolleyes:

11. Well, Good thing you cleaned up!
    And luckily your friends were nice enough to do that.....
    i had to carry a friend like a mile when he was drunk and had bad alchahol poising because it was like 1am no one had a phone

No one helped me, because everyone eles said "it's his fault and to leave him"
    Probly saved his life! haha.

12. I don't understand how people cannot, not help a friend out?
    I mean like.. if they're not going to help you out, there not really your friend.

Unless your the cunt who gets fucked-up-drunk everyweek.

But the friends who saved my life that night, a month or so later were drinking one night - asked a few people over.

things happened, yada yada, party was over.

The other friend had to get back home into the next town, so he's like
    "Yeah, I'll just walk home."

The other friend decided he'd come too.

And good thing he did, because once more alcohol starting hitting the friend walking home, he was absolutely fucked up.
    Walking on the highway.. etc.

He had to slap him, and carry the fucker along a highway, in the most hard ass pouring rain for about 2km.

And.. I was in another town, but that rain was fucking.. so hard.
    Drenched in 30 seconds, literally.

Anyways, the one who helped the drunk fucker gave him the biggest slap.
    He took it all.

Being drunk is no fun.
    They didn't invite me to that party, but I understood why.
    :|

Damn, alcohol is SHIT!

13. Had to come back to this, I found out that I got so drunk I went into a 2nd degree coma.
    :p
    The last stage before not coming back.

I payed my friends back today,a fuckload of pizza.
    We chilled and shit, so we're friends again.

/end of my story.

I swear I overtook this thread, haha.

14. You in Seattle by any chance?

15. your a pussy.

16. if you haven't drunk much before then drank all that, its possible it could take a few days to get the alcohol out your system, especially if you're not a big guy. drink lots of water.

17. nope hes in san jose. recognized it as soon as i heard music in the park and guadalupe.

im surprised some of my friends that stay in downtown sj didnt help you out.
    next time youre down there too drunk, find some punks callin themselves sbfu, and theyll do what they can to help you out if your too fucked up.

you just drank too much and your bodys payin the price for it.
    give it another day, eat lots of bread/fruit and drink a shitload of water.
    youll feel better in 2 or 3 days. :wave:

18. I'm almost certain he's in Austin Texas, but it could be either. I guess we'll never know. :(