My dumb friend smokes a dead plant

Discussion in 'Apprentice Tokers' started by HondaFMXrida3, Apr 24, 2010.

1. Okay so my buddy whos staying with me is really dumb.. He saw i had a dead plant and i let him pluck it... He then went inside, crumbled up the leaves and some stem and smoked it...

He wont shut up about how high he think he is, and wants other peoples input... So please everyone, let him know how big of a dumb ass he is..

ps: the plant was about 5-6 weeks into veg and died because of transplant.

2. Im hoping you at least mean a weed plant..

and I doubt it but it could contain a little bit of THC.

3. um ewww:hide:

but seriously tell him to just shut the fuck up next time he does that

4. What a fuckin idiot.

5. Wait.. im at grasscity.com right?

6. If he's a light weight I think it's possible to get slightly high. :confused_2:

7. A: He is probably not high, although stems & leaves DO have THC, just not in a considerable amount

B: It is a weed plant, that's why he said it was about 5-6 into vegetative state

8. What do you think cannabis is? :smoking:

9. How about reading the post before you chime in with something completely irrelevant?

10. #10 TearDownGod, Apr 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2010
    Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft What a n00b

edit- :laughing:

11. let him enjoy. dont be a bummer. we all have to start somewhere, give the kid a break.

12. From one grower to another: you better convince that dumbass that you don't grow anymore. Someone that dumb with that much knowledge of your illegal activities is a HUGE security risk. All it will take is him getting pulled over with bud and he could snitch. He might be a trustworthy if dull guy, but cops could pressure him and he might give you up.

This is just a suggestion, but I don't let people know I grow.

13. As stupid as this sounds... maybe he was desperate.
    Just spread the PLUR.

14. How is it irrelevant? You smoke cannabis. In the general smokable form, it's a dead plant. I see nothing irrelevant in this, sir.

15. It's irrelevant because it adds nothing. His friend smoked a plucked, dead marijuana plant. This was clear in the first post.

16. If my post didn't add anything, and if it will help you sleep better at night, please, report it. Instead of posting to inform me my post is irrelevant.

17. I'll do what I please. :smoking:

18. And I will as well.

19. isyn, you posted without reading the previous posts and got caught. Just fucking fess up to it LMAO. You're just making a fool out of yourself by arguing.

20. You can't reason with people like him. He'll never own up to it.

Grasscity Deals Near You