My dream

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by mitchistoocool, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Stoned early in the morning, thinking, felt like I'd share. I've always lived in the country. I've never had a problem with it at all, I love it a lot and I'm very fuckin thankful to be able to actually. My current house is about 2 miles from town so It's easy to get necessary things ya know. My family has a house that gets used somewhat often but is nice about 25 miles from my current house. It is about that far from any town at all, so it's basically out in the middle of nowhere. It is a nice house with a decent amount of land around it. This is the place I have the fondest memories, the place where I basically first started smoking weed. It's always been my favorite place. My dream one day is to just live out there, take care of the place, land, and cows, grow some dank, and just live. That is all. 

2. Nature dude! And that would be an amazing way to enjoy life. I loved living in the country. No one around so you can just smoke and walk and enjjoy the sounds. Your alone but in reality the animals, bugs, birds.. everything is alive and moving

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app