My Drawings and Sketches p.2

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Life-Is-A-Joke, Jul 25, 2009.

1. #1 Life-Is-A-Joke, Jul 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2009
    Part 1. http://forum.grasscity.com/artists-corner/430109-my-drawings-sketches-p-1-a.html

this would be part 2 of my drawings and sketches be on the look out for part 3 !!!!!!!!!

[​IMG] Samurai Girl : i drew this in about 15minutes for the daily exercises an artist requires. @_@

[​IMG] Melody : This would be a portrait of my friend melody, cept i added the scars, tattoo..gun(sorry about the crappy gun i got lazy) ect..

[​IMG] Cloud 9 : I am so happy about this one! i drew it stoned as fuck but it was sketchy so after i got sober i did "work" on it ^^ and this is my outcome..i could do more on it but im so lazy.

RANDOM PIC!

[​IMG] this bud was so fluffy!

[​IMG][​IMG] this is all created by me, no one is allowed to modify/repost..w.e without my consent . take care every1~

2. #2 Life-Is-A-Joke, Jul 25, 2009
    ^_^ i might start taking commissions/requests soon

3. Wow this is good man. You've definitely got some something going on here.
    I look forward to seeing more! :D

4. Great sketches man I love the exercise one and the one you started when you were high. On Samurai Girl did you use a blue pencil?

5. #5 Life-Is-A-Joke, Jul 25, 2009
    yes sir i used blue pencil /airbrush ^^

6. You take a picture or scan it? Because I thought they don't appear when scanned.

7. incredible!
    Id love to see more

8. scan it, thing is i got umm sketching blue pencils, not the ones u scan and they dont show. but for some i just do it straight 2b pencil and air brush.

9. Oh I see said the blind man

10. ...peeing in the wind; "It's all coming back to me now."

Anyways, i loooove the mood in the second one, great pose and awesome perspective.

DeviantArt page?

11. watch your elipses and work on hands more....you want an artist exercise, draw 10 pages of hand everyday at least 4 per page... and I like the second one... def study more life drawing and the rest of your work will improve leaps and bounds. I will agree with bella i do like the mood in the second one, its your strongest piece you have up. Make sure to use thicker lines when they are over laping other line sections, this will create the illusion of depth.