Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my dorm

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PriMo XVII, Feb 22, 2011.

1. is having "The Cannabis Chats" tonight. All I know is that some criminal justice professor and some other professor about addiciton and stuff like that are both coming to talk to everyone about weed.

I'm not sure what the context of the meeting is supposed to be, but it's open to anyone who wants to go down to the lobby and listen. This semester, a LOT of people have been smoking in the dorms. I smell it a good 1 in 3 times I walk down my hall. I don't know if it's because of that or what.

I'm assuming that they are going to say that weed is evil, a gateway drug, super addicting, and a bunch of other nonsense.

I already know a lot about weed, but I kind of want to go there and correct the speakers when they are inevitably wrong, lying, or biased. What should I know before going to the meeting?

2. Not much point...can't convince idiots that what they are doing is idiotic.

3. just get baked and go.. if you dont get baked and go you'll just get real mad at all the lies.. but get baked and you only really can laugh at the idiocy of them. :smoke:

4. That pretty much sums it up. You can't reason with ignorance.

5. Don't forget to laugh loudely...I did this when I was in a probation class for marijuana, they'll never forget you though.:cool:

6. I actually texted my friend like 20 minutes ago suggesting we should get blazed before going to it.

7. Make them look dumb... Say weed can't be a gateway drug because if that was the case, alcohol would be a gateway drug too. Also if they say weed makes you lazy, have no motivation, and is addicting, counter that with how anything can be addictive and motivation, like video games/food/alcohol etc.

8. i would go high as fuck and just laugh my ass off. i've tried changing the minds of such people and it usually doesn't work and ends up being a major buzzkill

9. It can be, if you got a really sketchy dealer (I used to have one) who is always trying to get you to try something new for really cheap, it can lead to others things. but shit if some one puts a crack rock in front of you, you don't have to smoke it

10. yeah, but that is due to prohibition forcing you to go to a dealer, rather than coz of the weed itself :smoke:

11. and until its legalized it will be labled a gateway drug by those who are so against it, but never tried.
    you know, its like a kid who doesn't like green food, but hasn't even tried it :smoke: yeah, im baked

12. so your telling me it can be a gateway drug? marijuana is a schedule 1 drug and your here telling me its a gateway drug to less dangerous drugs? that doesnt make sence there buddy