my doom 3 adventures (SCREENSHOTS)

Discussion in 'General' started by GLADIVS, Aug 5, 2004.

1. i can honestly say that DOOM 3 is the scariest shit in the world. specially when you play it blazed, with full volume, and with a decent graphics card and computer.

IT'S INSANE! (btw, for the poses i used god mode so they wouldn't KILL ME) also the pics here look a bit cheaper because i had to downgrade them for them to fit in here.

Attached Files:

2. some more.

Attached Files:

3. did you buy it or download it?

If you downloaded it can you instant message me cause i have a few questions.

Aim - s0ad05

4. blocko was right that game does seem it would be scary on weed

5. yeah i bought it today.

some more pics.

Attached Files:

6. Yeah man i bought it yesterday, and that is one of the best games i have played. I dont cheat thought : p, lol. It is also one of the scariest games i have played, i will post some screens.

edit: i just realized how screen shots dont do this game justice, to really see how great it is you have to see it in action.

Attached Files:

7. i dont cheat usually..but since i'm an old fashioned doom player there is no way i can play without it ;)

another shot...

Attached Files:

8. damn, didnt even know it was out... i'll have to buy a better video card for my computer before i buy the game though, hah... my g4 ti4200 wouldnt be able to keep up...

9. even with my radeon 9800 pro(128bit) i have to keep it in "medium" quality. however, i can put all the extra goodies like antialiasing, shadows, and all that jazz.

it looks like if you are there. i can only imagine if someone had a 256 card. WOW

10. Is it out for Xbox?

11. ^ don't think so

yea, this game is really freakin scary if your playing in the dead of night, your the only one in the house, and your baked off your ass!

lol, and grassroots, I have a ti-4200 too, and it runs pretty good on my computer, if you get a lot of people on screen at once (doesn't happen often) then it can be pretty choppy, but other then that, it runs a lot better then I thought it would on my system

specs:
    2000+ XP (133 fsb)
    kr7a-133 ABIT mobo
    1 gig PC2200 cruical ram
    geforce4 ti-4200 (overclocked like a motherfucker, 4200 are great for overclocking)
    sound blaster gamer+ (this game has the best sound effects i've heard)
    80 gig wd hd blah blah blah, everything that matters is up there

12. that game creeps the hell outta me, i get stoned and play it at night with headphones on and jst get creepd out. but the game it self is real fun and the creatures are real sweet. a must get game if ur comp can run it.

13. i just peed my pants, j/k lol ;)

14. Fuck ya man. Game kicks ass. I got it day it came out. Fucking game fried my Ti 4200 though. Right now im using some PCI card that is worse then a TNT2.

My Radeon 9800 Pro 128MB will be here by Wensday or Thursday though, so all is good. :)

I didnt get to play this game high yet, since it fried my video card 2 days after I got the game, but next week when I get my 9800 Pro, im gonna have to try it. Game is god damn scary.

15. ^ Yep it be pretty scary, a lot of people say it isnt but i believe it is because they are too fast paced, if you just take your time and and go at a steady pace then the suspence and stuff will really get great.

16. i hate corridor games.. and games with shadows.... especially when im fried off my ass, lol, i wonder what the game would be like with god mode and some acid... just the thought of that scares me

17. Dont give anyone ideas man, lol. :D

Thats something that would just make me go crazy. The game scares me alone when im sober, add some acid to that and be prepared to shat yourself.

18. I think I'm like half way through it right now, I'm at the part where youre trying to get a uplink to earth in the communications center, if anyone of you know what i'm talking about :D , anyway the game is getting kind of boring to me... everything is the same... you go to find some health in a corner, and some creature pops up to go along with the other ones... i don't know, i'm happy i didn't buy it :D

still you have to give props to the engine, freakin amazing graphics

19. we have pretty close to the same setup...

2800+ amd athlon XP
    512mb kingston pc3200 ddr400
    Asus geforce4 ti4200 (OC'd to 300/650)
    Two 60 gig WD 7500k rpm HDD
    yadda yadda

20. Cow of steel: your not quite halfway through, and it does seem repetative to a lot of the people i have talked to about it, but i just enjoy looking through the pda's and eventually those and the cutscence will unfold the story and what not.