My Dogs not doing to hot =(

Discussion in 'General' started by TehWadeski, May 30, 2007.

1. Hey guys my dog had a rough day today. We woke up this morning and he was vomitting all day. We rushed him to the vet today around 3:30 and they checked him out. He's stable but they're worried about his heart. My mom came home balling her eyes out and im a little scared for him, i dont think hes going to make it.
    Hes been through a lot, 6 surgeries, 2 torn acl's and hes still goin so im hoping this one wont phase him either. Hes a newfoundland and i love him to death hes the biggest thing ive ever seen and some people are scared of him but he'd never hurt a fly.

If your lightin' up tonight... maybe toke one for him tonight?

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot mates but i thought i saw a similar post here a week ago.

2. wow man that shit fucking weak, i was on a tb but ima go fire one up for your boy! come on Tuco lets go for a walk!

3. next time i smoke i'll blow a shape of a newfoundland for your dog. lol one time this guy i knew tried to blow an animal with his smoke...lol it was just a blob of smoke.. but damn it was funny.

4. yea, i've got an aging dog as well. she can't even hear anyone anymore. :( I feel for you man.

5. I know how it feels; I've woken up one day to find my dog the sickest dog I've ever seen - He died two years ago now.

Tonight, I'll pray for your dog though <3

6. sucks losing a dog cuz for most people teh dog is really a best friend. i dunno if i could go through losing a dog i grew attacthed to. i'll toke it up for him in a few man. i sure hope he pulls through this, i mean nothign deserves to suffer

7. Thanks guys. Just found out he's getting an ultra sound tomorrow morning at 7. they found some fluid around his heart right now it can go either way. Thanks for your support guys

8. ye man that sucks. hope all goes well and i'll definitely spark one for your dog.

9. Ultrasound went great. They said the fluid in his heart is treatable, he's stable and my mom is picking him up tomorrow. They're running a few more blood tests on him and they said he should be okay to come home until the results come back and we know for sure. Thanks for your support guys!

10. GREAT NEWS see all thoes bowls that were smoked for him payed off congrats man yadida halla

11. aw newfies have so many problems, I know some people who have had a few in their time, they're amazing dogs they just have a lot of health problems. My chocolate lab has 3 tumors now, all non cancerous and we are debating removing them in fear of it fucking up her muscles.

It's so sad when a pet gets sick, and I know how ya feel :( Best of luck with everything

12. Hey man GREAT news about yur NEWFIE and good luck in the future with em.

13. Well, we got to bring him home. He's stable, but his breathing seems a little weird. He looks happy though. Turns out his heart is fine, the fluid is actually around his lungs, they drained it twice. The doctors are now thinking it may be some kind of cancer, but the blood tests say other wise. If they say he's good enough to come home i guess im happy, but i have a feeling this isnt over. Thanks guys for everything.

14. That's fucking rad that your dog will be ok.

My girlfriend and I have 2 dogs and our lives revolve around them. Seriously, I love them to death and can't even stand the thought of something bad happening to them.

I am stoked for you.

15. awe man that sucks ill deff light one up for 'er tonite.!:)

16. Glad to hear your dog is gunna be good :hello: