my dogs just ate bunch of pot brownies

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mustbelild, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Have fun cleaning up shit on shit on runny shit

2. just give them their doggie bowl and they'll mellow out 

3. From your grammer spelling and inability to complete a coherent sentence i highly doubt you are a nurse.

ㅠ ㅑㅅ cㅗ ㄴㅁ ㅛ ㅈㅁ ㅅ

4. sorry, cant discuss such topics

5. She got up.

Attached Files:

6. I'm typing with crapy phone so sorry bout the grammer. I have bachelors in nursing and 3.75 hps through school. Was director at last job and have specialized position now. Don't judge me because I am bad at typing on phone. And I definitely don't smoke at work or when on call.

is she chinese or just high?

teehee

8. Call Pet Poison Helpline at 800-213-6680

Good luck, I hope they pull through. Please be more careful where you store giant pans of chocolate with two hungry dogs running around.

9. Do brownies have real chocolate in them?

10. Bliggie Smalls, the chocolate is more of a problem than the pot! 

In this study not one single dog died!

Two hundred and thirteen cases of marijuana toxicoses in dogs.       (abst – 2002)
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=Caroline%20W.%20Donaldson

"the highest reported dose was 26.8 g/kg"   :eek:     (FYI-  28.3 grams = 1 ounce. 1 kilogram is 2.2 pounds)

That means some very little dog ate about 2 ounces...and survived. (To be honest, I am not too sure that someone didn't blame a bit of "sticky-fingeredness" on the dog!   2 ounces is a LOT of pot for even a full-sized human to eat!)  But anyway, no matter how much pot was eaten, "The signs lasted from 30 min to 96 h", so your dogs will recover from the cannabis within the next 4 days, at the worst.

The chocolate, however, you need to talk to the vet about!

Granny

11. it should be fine dude I've heard of this happening so many times and the dogs (and cats) have been totally fine. know of some people who's pets ate their shroom edibles too. one dog ate a chocolate cake containing 9g of dry cubes (just under double a heroic dose) and was totally fine

12. omg shes so cute!!!!!!!!!!!

13. See she's happy!

14. my dalmation ate a lb of godvia chocolate and lived. pour pepto bismal or however it's spelled down their throats and give them some gatorade for electrolytes as well. they'll be fine.

15. What lol how else would you make them

16. #36 Bliggy Smalls, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
    Yea dogs shit crazy when they eat chocolate. I thought anyways.. I wasnt worried about them eating the pot :)

17. #37 semprfidelis, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
    [quote name="mustbelild" post="19387345" timestamp="1390424933"]She got up.[/quote] Glad to hear your dogs are okay. If anything they just had the best sleep of there dog life's Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. [quote name="SpungeBong" post="19387563" timestamp="1390427988"]it should be fine dude I've heard of this happening so many times and the dogs (and cats) have been totally fine. know of some people who's pets ate their shroom edibles too. one dog ate a chocolate cake containing 9g of dry cubes (just under double a heroic dose) and was totally fine[/quote] doggy was tripping balls 10 gs gezus he must of been up for like 2 days lolSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

apparently the dog really liked it lol, took it outside in nature and it had a spiritual experience chasing a stick and stuff hahaha

20. They'll be OK, my aunts Chihuahua ate an entire parties worth of special brownies and he's still living, the doc they brought the dog too said the weed saved it from high dose of chocolate

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app